• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

They are, but as you've mentioned before, this is a thread full of women. I'm womanly in ways other than the el sexo. Cuz I'll bang. But these other clowns, with their standards and whatnot.

• Like 1

Maybe it's the janitors birthday and he had to wait until after hours when he came in to sing him happy birthday.

• Like 2

Enjoy paying the state of CA 60% of your future salary.

But Disneyland tho.

I went last weekend. It's corny, and expected, and every time so very very awesome.

Ya know, I googled "drink Ryan Goslng makes in Crazy Stupid Love"

Turns out, it's an Old Fashioned. Did you use the orange slice?

Goddammit. Now I want a drink.

You should've dropped some names from the CA guys here. I've got friends and family in CA. Mr. Guapo, Mr. Nautilus. My cousin, Mr. The Mover.

Hi.

Very sore and tired today. Had an awesome rippin apartment building on fire last night. No one got hurt and we just got to spend hours tearing that building apart. Rippin all the ceiling down, cutting holes in the roof, dumping thousands of gallons of water in. Spent 3 hours in full gear with my air pack on doing crazy physical labor makes ones back and shoulders very sore however. But it was fun.

After we'd been there about an hour my company got called to do a search if one of the units because someone had said a resident went in there. We went to the unit and searched an found a 13 inch tv, a blanket and pillow on the floor and a duffel bag full of weed in the closet. I'm guessing that's why the gentleman was trying to get back in there. Ah I love working in the ghetto.

Hey Beans, I was thinking the other day how little your posts get discussed or even liked, and I want you to know that I enjoy them all immensely and really appreciate the time you take to keep posting without consistent feedback. So thanks. You're the best.

Oh, just like in real life....Im used to it. The only difference is I cant spew random stuff and see the persons reaction to it in here. Im sure its the same

I still dont understand the liking stuff. Is there a chart somewhere that shows thumbs up or thumbs down?

Thanks for the kind words

so either I don't get it (likely) or beans has had a stroke.

we're falling apart.

Its probably like sixty/forty to both....

Get some roids and commence a juicin, dude. Stuff starts appearing they never told you about in anatomy

Can we send police to do a check on beans? I'm worried a little. Also think he might have been trying to take digs at people.

Trust me.... theyve been around here in full force lately....

A few evenings ago I tweeted about them being here.... I think....anyway, the kid and his buddies ripped of countless dollars in ammo out of every burst gun I have. Usually no problem. The difference was a dumbass family moved in a farm down the road. Has horses. Said it scared them. Turned out the guy regularly beats his old lady and she regularly beats her sister that lives there too. Then, the guy between us cought the guy peeping in his window at two in the morning. He couldnt get a shotgun in time so the guy lived, so all attention turned to me to get rid of them. Two evenings later a uhaul was backed up to the house. I wont say anymore. There is now a turnaround in my status in the community. I cant say that I really like it though

Sidestory... at one point there were five state troopers running back and forth trying to figure out where the war was going on. Kept stopping at the gates and shining spotlights toward the house. I staggered through the brush and out on the highway drinking beer and watching them. Never saw me. I think they were too busy watching a giant flat screen on the dash. Anyway, at the same time one of my guys was parked on the tennis/basketball court smoking a bowl. He said he was sitting on the hood and just fired it up, had his eyes closed and was coughing up a plume of smoke when a bright light hit him in the face. Stayed there for a few seconds and turned away long enough for him to read the glow in the dark "trooper" markings. He ended up sleeping there all night

No digs.... I happened to remember a list was made and couldnt remember if I was included or not. It was random gibberish that included key words from the thread. Same posting style Im well known for. I was well buzzed impaired slobbering like a mad cow medicated xnaxed-n-burboned, all previous mentioned though...

Beans was making the point that since he wasn't listed in the top 10 posters list that he may as well post nonsensical gibberish because his ranking couldn't get any lower.

For the record, I had to read his post twice just to make sure he wasn't drunk posting again still.

Hopefully someone in the home office in Scotsdale will make you a honorary charter member...it does have is privies

My only real question about the tax stuff is.... what would possess anyone to pay in more. I mean, hell.... you guys are already stolen from every week

Shake, start a roofing business. Buy your uniforms from the gap. Make a magnetic sign for the honda.....Sals quality roofing. The current mileage deduction will actually make you money. Spend a few bucks on yourself the company and since the economy is so shitty it goes under. The fire up an extermination biz. Start with your parents house there. so on so on

Its been many moons since I had deductions taken from a regular paycheck but I always got every dime back. A few years even more. I probably should say that all of this is nonsence and I would never, ever, condone such things

I have no idea, but since I'm old, Tilty is a bore, beans is a mysterious genuis, you're a fag, strat is random, napa is a frat homo, whiskers is frightening, brvy is wrong, thera is a drunk, Ocho is a farmer now, shake has to be poor. We all have our roles here.

ia91.gif

Ok, you know what pisses me off more than...well, everything?

Waking up in the middle of the night with an idea, scribble it down on the little notepad app thingy on the phone, then not being able to go back to sleep because its so cool and I just have to start researching the technical and styling aspects cause bike time is right around the corner and Daytona would be the perfect fit for something like....

...that and hoping the kid isnt in the hallway to see my testosterone fueled hard on before it gets pissed away

Yeah....so after firing up the puter I see its already been done. Dammit. To hell.

Scorpion_Race_Track.jpg?1359623866153

Side radiators and everything. Well, one side radiator and the other the turbo intercooler. Plus I intended to use a sailplane or vans rv canopy for a tandem two seater. Heat and A/C. Non exposed front suspension since that sloped bellcrank looks like hell. Twin four cylinder crotch rocket engines, one with an integrated clutch disconnect for highway cruising and auto hookup to both for acceleration. Indy car rear wing with recessed LEDs for stop/brake/turn signals. No fenders but the front wing is pretty spot. Much wider front/rear wheel/tire..... three thirty five/eighteens minimum. Twin chains. Insert Tim the toolmans grunts here

Well, maybe its not the same....

Still gripes my ass. Only way to get the wife to "ride" that far again, though. You close to there mexi? Ill stay right down the street and ignore your texts...promise

• Like 1

it's like christmas morning in here with all the beans posts

Hockey's where the money's at, but there's probably only a handful of arena's in your state, Shakester.

hey there's a new chick that just joined my team at work who's apparently all into hockey. maybe I should become friends with her and she can teach me about it and I'll get rich?! the becoming friends part should be easy as pie.

I believe I wrote up a lady dating script for you around Halloween. You didn't perform.

I don't remember this at all. did it say anything about being attractive or interesting or something? that might be why it got ignored.

That's $32k a year, take home. Minus 10% taxes, $29k. For doing nothing, for a year. Where do I sign? Take a year for me.

well my take home (after my raise with my new job) is less than that take home, so yeah, it's a bit frustrating. but hey, the government's helping people with all my money so that's great right. and we wonder why unemployment has taken so long to go down. how willingly would you work at mcdonalds if you were making twice that for 2 years to do nothing? wish I would get laid off. not like I'm making it any further up the employment chain, might as well milk the system like everybody else.

that's enough of that. so hey beans, while your here, do you reload? I have to imagine you do. been thinking about getting into it. is it easy? cost effective?

also: yes the new girl is cute. no I'm not going to try anything with her. we all know why.

i miss napa. this new job is ruining my life.

Sorry, braj. Mine too. Takes a lot out of me trying not to cry at work every day. Plus, I've been having to go shopping for various shit for the apartment and work. Dropped over three bills last night on a pair of boots and a new warm carhart coat last night since I have to spend all day tomorrow climbing bins to take grain measurements. Tomorows basically a do or die day as if I freak out and can't take the heights I'm basically done here. I don't think it'll be an issue but then again I've never climbed a 100 foot bin in 10 degree weather when its kinda windy.

• Like 1

shake you really need to bootstrap if you want to make more money. get out there, really make something happen. I know you can do it.

seriously though, isn't unemployment based on the wage you were earning? thus, only people who lost a job paying a wage they will have no chance of matching again would be in a spot where they are waiting the full two or whatever. that's how it works in Kansas anyway.

and I find it funny that you take issue with transfer payments, the government program least reviled by libertarians/economists.

Sorry, braj. Mine too. Takes a lot out of me trying not to cry at work every day. Plus, I've been having to go shopping for various shit for the apartment and work. Dropped over three bills last night on a pair of boots and a new warm carhart coat last night since I have to spend all day tomorrow climbing bins to take grain measurements. Tomorows basically a do or die day as if I freak out and can't take the heights I'm basically done here. I don't think it'll be an issue but then again I've never climbed a 100 foot bin in 10 degree weather when its kinda windy.

What the bleep? They actually have you climb the grain bin yourself? Holy bleep that's stupid. Hire a professional for that. A CPA shouldn't be required to do that.

Oh wait? Are there stairs? I was imagining you scaling it with ropes and spikes like on the side of a mountain.

• Like 2

Well that still sucks the d. But you can handle that. You're a man with balls and all that stuff.

I don't know why I thought you'd be climbing it like a mountain. But it was kind of a funny visual. I even imagined you shooting one of those things with a hook and the rope thy attached at the top and secured so you could climb.

edit: and holy shit, you made $4,500 fucking reffing? I need to start knowing things about sports.

In my experience, that doesn't seem to be a requirement.

The wife was on unemployment the whole year, and I ended up with two 1099's from reffing for another $4500 of untaxed income.

About 2k for the unemployment, 1k for the reffing.

Hey flu, you might want to have someone double check your math before you file your return.

I have no idea, but since I'm old, Tilty is a bore, beans is a mysterious genuis, you're a fag, strat is random, napa is a frat homo, whiskers is frightening, brvy is wrong, thera is a drunk, Ocho is a farmer now, shake has to be poor. We all have our roles here.

What'd I do this time?

Yeah ill pretty well bang any chick under about a deuce n a quarter. Relationship different story. Bang just be moist and a female. Or look like a female. What?

I like this guy. You're likeable.

Hopefully someone in the home office in Scotsdale will make you a honorary charter member...it does have is privies

As long as it comes with access to the company cooler I'm in.

Strats right. Unemployment is based on your income. Can't remember for sure but I think they take your income from the same quarter the previous year to come up with earnings then there's some sort of calculation to figure out how much you get each week. In WA anyway they show you how much you have in your unemployment account and when it's gone, you're done. Except for the federal government voted in extended unemployment benefits the last couple of years due to the high unemployment. My unemployment was scheduled to end on Dec 23rd so starting work on October 15th was cutting it pretty close. Never been on it before and hope I never am again but it sure saved my ass since I was out of work far longer than I ever dreamed I would be.