I Called In Sick Today

See Napa I told you we were best friends. And so far we have 6 responses and only 3 are man enough to choose. Maybe 4 I think Ron leans boobs. And I know the bend over angle you mention oh mama. I won't go into specifics but the redhead sent me a picture of her bending over with her awesome round ass and the snatch was clearly visible below. Oh mama. Ok I guess I will go into specifics

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

you don't really post enough to qualify. its like a minimum amount of at bats to qualify for the batting title.

if you qualified you'd slide in right ahead of ronny. plus i just wanted to make the point that brvy is the worst. it was all about that.

Don't worry buddy. Everyone important was picking up what you were laying down.

You get a hashmark if no one gets your reference.

Boobs, ass... either way, I'M OUT!

I think he was going for the Seinfeld quote when Jerry didn't want to race that one dude.

I like boobs. Although I'm not a fan of big boobs or fake boobs. Small c or large b is perfect.

Hmmm interesting. Another qualifier. I personally have never felt or played with fakies in the flesh. My ex wife prior to having a child had huge, firm 36D it was fantastical. But I would've traded that for a bubble but that was firm. But not too firm. And also minus the cheating, lying whore and eventual dyke thing. But those titties were fun to stick my wienis between. Prior to the sagginess. And the cheating whore thing.

I like boobs. Although I'm not a fan of big boobs or fake boobs. Small c or large b is perfect.

you just described my preference exactly. I do not find monster boobs attractive, real or not.

really though, couldn't care less about what the person I'm dating looks like. she just has to weigh less than I do.

• Like 1

you just described my preference exactly. I do not find monster boobs attractive, real or not.

really though, couldn't care less about what the person I'm dating looks like. she just has to weigh less than I do.

This here is gold and probably the best answer. I would pretty much bang any chick in the world as long as she didn't smell, be excessively hairy or be too fat.

Edit: too fat being very relative

I like many different types of boobs but really only one type of ass. I'm not sure if the inclusive nature of my appreciatition means I'm a boob man, or if the specificity of my assfinity means that truly deep down I'm an ass man.

I just know it's not feet. Weird.

Man you guys make me think maybe that's why I love you guys. I forgot to include you in my lovefest at the end of my previous post and I vehemently apologize for the omission.

I think however it comes down to what the best feelings you get from the best boobs and the feeling you get from the one type of ass that you won't share. I see cleavage and sure I'm intrigued. I see an awesome ass in some tight pants and I'm panting.

And feet, gross. I will not give foot massages. Feet are awful. Just walking around sweaty in socks or shoes. Ew. I think I've seen too many disgusting feet on the ambulance.

And just in the interest of sharing. The lady I talked about in my intro to the sick thread several years ago? I'm sure my man whiskers can find the post. The lady that I attempted the sex with but was unsuccessful. So much preamble to this statement. No one commented on the being a woman an using dildos on yourself. Awkward. Yeah I wouldn't either that's gay to think that way. Anywho! That chick had the greatest ass ever created. This was 5-6 years ago. Yoga pants weren't really in vogue. I think what she always wore to work were a variation Of yoga pants. Oh my god. Her ass was chiseled from the heavens. If god said I want one chick I create to have the perfect ass this girl had it. And she was awesome. And liked me. And I blew it. And she must not have Facebook because I can't find her. And I have no mutual friends with her to find her. She will always be the one who got away. Now I'm getting emotional and sentimental.

Anyone here have songs that make then emotional? Yeah me too. F'n brad paisley Then. It was our wedding dance song. Pretty much describes our relationship to a T from my

Side. Except for her whole cheating, lying whore thing with eventual dykehood. Now the song pretty much makes me want to slit my throat. Women are the worst. I'm very emotional tonight and I apologize. Divorce is crazy. I've been handling it well for a couple months but tonight it came out of nowhere. Women are the worst. The worst.

Worst