I Called In Sick Today

Or, he can keep doing what he's doing, nothing, and wait for the group of girls that knock on your door and ask if they can have sex with you without you making any effort, because those types of girls are over the place.

Suited is such a democrat. Doesn't want to work, just wants to take his food stamp pussy handouts.

• Like 2
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

After the xanax recollection story last night I went and aquired a few. Glad I did. Just popped a milligram and washed it down with a swig of whiskey after reading todays entries....

Surprisingly cheap too....ten bucks for ninety

Anyway, if I survive the above cocktail sometime a little later Ill add my two cents about the pussification of a few unnamed contributors in here...

Hell these things kick in fast

In other news....

I purchased three quarts of automotive paint this evening. Dupont chromabase. Now I know why I hate nascar so much. Five hundred and fifty frickin bucks. Tony almost blacked out. I went to the car and grabbed us both a beer sans cano. Guy behind the counter didnt blame me a bit. And thats not including the activator, reducer, clearcoat, or anything

They felt so bad I got a dozen free mixing cups in the deal. Pulled in the liquor store drive thru next door and ordered a fifth of jack and a two liter coke. Mixed it up in the paint cups for the drive home...

oh man

• Like 1

Or, he can keep doing what he's doing, nothing, and wait for the group of girls that knock on your door and ask if they can have sex with you without you making any effort, because those types of girls are over the place.

Suited is such a democrat. Doesn't want to work, just wants to take his food stamp pussy handouts.

a guy can dream, can't he?

I think how you underestimate how much can be said and accomplished with a good meal.

this sentence is like an mc escher painting

Thera, thoughs on the card this weekend? Rampage loses. He's all hype these days. No knockout power and cant defend takedowns or get up

I like Dodson way more than Mighty Mouse. Johnson is sort of like Cruz, never does any damage. Well, that I can remember. Pulling for Dodson

Cerrone vs Pettis. Tough one, I really like both of these guys. Always looking for a finish. Pettis is hyper-active off of his back. Cerrone is tough and goes for submissions and finishes. Looking for a great fight

I'm surprised Rampage is even fighting again. He had one more on his contract, right? Probably wants to head to Asia and mop up over there. I don't see him winning, or fighting in the UFC again. I like Pettis, but it should be a good fight. Cerrone ain't a pushover. For the main event, I really like Dodson from his season of TUF, and the new weight class is perfect for him, but Mighty Mouse's movements are really insane. Like you told Essay, once you know what you're watching, the fights are a lot more interesting. I have no idea how to appreciate what Johnson does, but the people who do are amazed by his speed and agility, so I feel like I'm supposed to be too. I would love a Dodson win. That division needs as many interesting fights and title changes as possible, because there just isn't a big enough group to keep it interesting if Demetrious is that much better.

stimulation

I made a variant of this joke in this thread two or three days ago. nobody cared. it's ok, exply. it's ok.

boom. bacon pancakes.

hey beans... I... had a question for you. but I can't remember what it was. something about guns I think. shit. OH. well actually this isn't the one I was thinking of but I have been wondering this too: I thought you mentioned a while back that to have a class 3 silencer you had to prove that you had a safe to keep it in? I looked up all the stuff I could on the subject and I didn't see anything saying that (but I didn't get to looking at the individual forms in depth so it very well could be on one of them).

OH, I think the actual question was another class 3 related question: I was under the impression that the $200 stamp was a one time deal, but my IDIOT buddy said it had to be renewed every year. who is the correct one here?

and I would also like to know why that paint is so expensive. maybe you should just take it to maaco?

I made a variant of this joke in this thread two or three days ago. nobody cared. it's ok, exply. it's ok.

You calling me Carlos Mencia?

I didnt consciously do it. Sorry buddy

Royce seems to be unreasonable, but Bernie Goldberg, that irritating, judgmental, right wing faggot irritated me. He seemed to have zero concept of mental health or people could actually have some mental instability.