Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Grantland bracket: Best Chappelle show episodes.

My initial thoughts.

Rick James has to win, just because of how everyone on Earth was quoting a little watching show on comedy central in 2002 or whatever.

Which means that "I know black people" gets SCREWED.

I would have "I know black people" ranked 3rd best skit ever, right after Prince and Rick James.

Grantland bracket: Best Chappelle show episodes.

My initial thoughts.

Rick James has to win, just because of how everyone on Earth was quoting a little watching show on comedy central in 2002 or whatever.

Which means that "I know black people" gets SCREWED.

I would have "I know black people" ranked 3rd best skit ever, right after Prince and Rick James.

If Rick James comes before Black People then they aren't getting screwed. Any more than usual, anyways.

TI793.gif

I liked this. BTW, during this morning's "session", my wife starts laughing. "I just can't stop thinking about you being that baby and then that dude jumping out the window."

Thanks, Whiskers.

Don't know why you can't have the same attitude in a MMF. Get yours.

Also, isn't 50% of a girl better than 0%?

Why don't you answer this, instead of making Napa. Do you view being naked in bed with a 2nd dude the exact same as with a 2nd girl?

• Like 1

Why don't you answer this, instead of making Napa. Do you view being naked in bed with a 2nd dude the exact same as with a 2nd girl?

No, it's not the exact same. Obviously there are a lot of exit ramps on this road, but I think:

FFM > MF > MMF > M

But that's more from a "this is your last night on earth" type of scenario more than "this is what your long-term relationship will be like." I don't want a girlfriend/wife that needs two dudes all the time, but as a one-off, I'm not disgusted by it or anything.

Circa 2001 I worked at Siemens right there and stayed on University Blvd.

How long of a drive is that from where you are now?

I'm headed to Orlando but I don't think I will be there overnight. Flying in for a meeting in the morning then driving to Ft. Lauderdale. I'm sure you were going to be available that night for beers too...

Edit: I thought I was posting this right after Ronny, then realized that another page had started. Oops.

Circa 2001 I worked at Siemens right there and stayed on University Blvd.

How long of a drive is that from where you are now?

I'm headed to Orlando but I don't think I will be there overnight. Flying in for a meeting in the morning then driving to Ft. Lauderdale. I'm sure you were going to be available that night for beers too...

Edit: I thought I was posting this right after Ronny, then realized that another page had started. Oops.

I'm with ya big fella. I'm about 10-15 minutes from there, but the lady works at that Siemans campus. Been there, big place.

And I was totes avail for drinks that night. Throw me the deets. Got the perfect beer place

No, it's not the exact same. Obviously there are a lot of exit ramps on this road, but I think:

FFM > MF > MMF > M

Where does MM fall on this list? Because long term prisoners seem to feel that MM>M.

Not that suited or napa have to answer, but I am curious how long its been since their P has been inside the mouth or Vag of a lady. You know what, I'll accept hand has well? Bare Pen in a hand, mouth or vag. GO. (If you want, no pressure on this one).

Shake shares so he's not included, and strat doesnt enjoy this line of discussion

I was talking to a girl this weekend and she said she hadn't had sex since christmas before last. over a year. for a girl (who actually wants to have sex). that's crazy. she's not thin but she's moderately attractive otherwise so it's kind of strange. I thought I was bad for no sex since october. though to be fair I'm sure that will be the last time I have sex for a very long time, if ever.

and by the way she's one of my best friend's ex wives so banging isn't an option (plus I'm not attracted to her).

I haven't had sex since October of 2011.

Bare hand on penis was last April. It was with current lady and I almost finished in my pants, but I pulled away in time. Really ruined the moment though.

Well it's partly my fault because I hesitated that night and the next night. Performance anxiety got me and I didn't push ahead when the signals were clear. The signals have never returned. Thats the problem.

Wait, you have gotten to third base with this girl 9 months ago, and now you keep having this back and forth where nothing is really happening.

Man, this girl sounds like she is ****ed up (no offense).

Yeah, you were much nicer than I was gonna be.

This woman has touched your wang and you're still scared to make a move? I'm so confused

Shake, have sex with her. Fake it. You must. Sell it like you both need it. Purely clinical

Well it's partly my fault because I hesitated that night and the next night. Performance anxiety got me and I didn't push ahead when the signals were clear. The signals have never returned. Thats the problem.

Her hand on your penis is a pretty big signal. The fact that you didn't push ahead with those signals might make her apprehensive about giving you more signals, so she's just going to wait for you to do something already.

Maybe.

Maybe she's just playing with you like a cheetah plays with his kill.

Did you hear the Ron Magill segment where he talked about a harpy eagle snatching a howler monkey out of a tree? How crazy is that? I can't believe that's the first time he's talked about eagles grabbing monkeys from trees. And their talons are so strong it breaks the monkey's back. Eagles, man.

Anyway, make your move.

ron, as I said she's one of my friend's ex wives. I hav three friends. can't really afford to lose one for one time sex with a girl I don't want to have sex with. plus there's the whole she also needs to be attracted to me (of course she isn't, she's a female) thing.

So this woman doesn't want sex with you and you don't want sex with her and you're surprised she hasn't had sex in a long time? What type of guys do you imagine her hooking up with?

Edit: This was for Shake.

I'm still waiting to hear HOW I make te move. Give me a scenario or an example of what to say or do. A realistic one if you please.

Just make a move already isn't helpful.

Well, first you need to be more confident.

And then you're going to kiss her. Don't wait for the right moment or an opening. Just say, "I've waited far too long to do this" and kiss her good and hard. I don't know about hard. Kiss her good though. With confidence.

I love giving advice about stuff I don't know about.

• Like 1