• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

You just gotta figure out the right amount of pleasure-dulling alcohol. It's more than you think, but going overboard means you never even get started. A fine line for someone who doesn't imbibe often. My line is pretty thick.

Let's say you're dating this girl (doesn't have to be "girlfriend" or something serious) and she tells you she really wants a devil's threesome.

Is there no way you're going through with it?

If you decide to give it a go, would you prefer it with someone you know or with a stranger or with a professional?

What is wrong with kids today?

Thera gets it. As someone who had puttyccck for the first time in my life when two industry standard hot chicks were in my bed going downtown on each other, I've never been more disappointed in myself. Well, after I got done patting myself on the back for getting to that point.

I'll take the friend. I mean, i like sex with girls, I like hanging with friends. Why not combine the two?

Well, logic says he'd turn that down too. If its strictly performance based turndowns, they certainly wouldnt want two girls that are friends to laugh at them.

I think the disconnect happens because they cant put themselves in a sexual mindset. Ya even been a little buzzed and really gettin after it, then the next day you think about the dumb shit you did and said in the heat of the moment and feel like a total goof? No? Yeah, me neither. OF COURSE I HAVE

Me and two chicks? Yeah I do that, I'm not stupid,

No you wouldnt

As I'm running through my list of male friends in my head, pretty sure most of them have done the deeds of which we speak. Is this a FL thing? A drunks thing? A real man's thing? A gay guy's thing? An old guy's thing? (33-42) Now I'm confused.

Well, logic says he'd turn that down too. If its strictly performance based turndowns, they certainly wouldnt want two girls that are friends to laugh at them.

I think the disconnect happens because they cant put themselves in a sexual mindset. Ya even been a little buzzed and really gettin after it, then the next day you think about the dumb shit you did and said in the heat of the moment and feel like a total goof? No? Yeah, me neither. OF COURSE I HAVE

That's what I was wondering. How do you have the confidence to perform in front of a random girl? Especially since it's not like she sought you out to have sex; she's just along for the ride. So to speak.

I hear ya on that second part.

The closest I ever got was at a beach party almost ten years ago. Cheerleader hot chick I was friends with, and another guy I was pseudo-friends with. Laying on the beach very drunk, ended up rubbing the vag through the underwear bikini, getting her ready to go, while the man we call Moose is enjoying the top half of her, and then it's time for me to leave and let him bang her. There were supposedly pictures I was supposed to get copies of, but I got a whole lot of nothin. I probably would have kept going, but that wasn't part of the plan I guess. Was a virgin, would have been a hell of a way to knock off the ole cherry.

If I was sober for any of the situations, anxiety would probably override most of my functions, but in the moment with some booze, like Ron says, lots of things come up as options.

TUF tonight Thera. I'm so mad that my DVR is blocked by The New Girl and The Lying Game. Shows that dont re-air so I have to wait to record it

Although, in reality, it wont live up to the hype. Its the same morons in the same crappy fights. Although, they are saying one guy has run through the field violently. Then again, Dana White compared a fighter to Anderson Silva a few years back. That fighter was Phillipe Nover

I'd probably do a GGM threesome. You don't see why we'd do that but not a MMG? What good is another dude being there for me? I have no interest in doing stuff with a dude, so he'd just be taking away time with the girl. But two girls...there's more places for me to interact with. Seems logical enough to me.

Of course, its basically impossible to find one girl, much less two, so its a non-issue.

Edit: f performance issues with the two girls. Ill get mine. They might not, but whatever. Ill do what I can though with hands/mouth.

TUF tonight Thera. I'm so mad that my DVR is blocked by The New Girl and The Lying Game. Shows that dont re-air so I have to wait to record it

Although, in reality, it wont live up to the hype. Its the same morons in the same crappy fights. Although, they are saying one guy has run through the field violently. Then again, Dana White compared a fighter to Anderson Silva a few years back. That fighter was Phillipe Nover

Last season was really poor the whole way through. Chael should interesting enough to watch, but will also end up annoying like the Rampage/Rashad season. Can only take so much yelling and fake tough-guy pushing that doesn't amount to anything. Jones needs this a bit to improve his rep after the DUI and the cancelled card. Hopefully the fights are decent. Last season really sucked.

I'd probably do a GGM threesome. You don't see why we'd do that but not a MMG? What good is another dude being there for me? I have no interest in doing stuff with a dude, so he'd just be taking away time with the girl. But two girls...there's more places for me to interact with. Seems logical enough to me.

Of course, its basically impossible to find one girl, much less two, so its a non-issue.

Edit: f performance issues with the two girls. Ill get mine. They might not, but whatever. Ill do what I can though with hands/mouth.

Don't know why you can't have the same attitude in a MMF. Get yours.

Also, isn't 50% of a girl better than 0%?

• Like 1

Last season was awful, in all respects. I actually thought Nelson was the best cage side coach, by far.

I think Chael will be really good with his team, a good, caring coach, as will Bones. I don't get the hate with Bones. Sure, he's confident, but shouldn't he be? He's a fighter, which requires confidence and cockiness, and he's run through every fighter presented to him, without breaking a sweat. He was only tested once, by the Vitor arm bar, which he passed with flying colors. I liked Bones from day one, especially when he came out to fight with Poe's Angry Johnny. That was super cool

The closest I ever got was at a beach party almost ten years ago. Cheerleader hot chick I was friends with, and another guy I was pseudo-friends with. Laying on the beach very drunk, ended up rubbing the vag through the underwear bikini, getting her ready to go, while the man we call Moose is enjoying the top half of her, and then it's time for me to leave and let him bang her. There were supposedly pictures I was supposed to get copies of, but I got a whole lot of nothin. I probably would have kept going, but that wasn't part of the plan I guess. Was a virgin, would have been a hell of a way to knock off the ole cherry.

If I was sober for any of the situations, anxiety would probably override most of my functions, but in the moment with some booze, like Ron says, lots of things come up as options.

Wait, you're doing the real work here, starting the over. Why did you have to go? Was it discussed? Was there a signal? I'll bet now, you'd be like "nah bro, I'm good right here"

Reminds me of Carlito's Way, when Viggo was trying to set up Pacino by wearing a wire. In that horribly whiney voice, " I was gonna give you a signal, it wasn't even turned on, it was for something else."

Yeah, but if I'm dating this girl its reasonable to assume she'd have sex with me without another dude present, so why share when I don't have to?

But I stipulated it wasn't a serious relationship. So might it be reasonable to assume she'll stop if you're not as sexually progressive as she is?

Is progressive the right word there?

it is the right word.

and if she's into three ways she won't be sticking around no matter what i do in this scenario because she is gonna want satisfaction. and i won't be providing that.