I Called In Sick Today

Go on Napa, tell the only girl in the thread how she doesn't know what she's talking about in regards to talking to a woman because you made out with one in college!!

Tilt, i mean this in the nicest way possible: What the **** is wrong with you?

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

do you have any advice for guys that are very unattractive and generally unlikable in every way?

**** you, Shake. I would murder Napa with a dull butcher knife to look as good as you.

EVERYBODY CALM THE HELL DOWN.

Whiskers, I was looking for an opportunity to make a move, I really was. I just don't think I can simply "just do it." It seems like you have to at least have an opening.

Tilty McTilterson had to be making a joke there. Right?

This tax pro in Florida submitted the same question 3 times. Guess who spotted it and knocked them all out in 10 minutes to boost his stats. THIS BLEEPIN GUY.

**** you, Shake. I would murder Napa with a dull butcher knife to look as good as you.

Murder? Yes. Exercise? No.

Whiskers, I was looking for an opportunity to make a move, I really was. I just don't think I can simply "just do it." It seems like you have to at least have an opening.

Make your own opportunity dammit.

Note again: I'm not talking from experience.

Yes you are. You would not be THAT big of a pussy. Eunuchs are more sexually aggressive than Suited

I don't have experience of having to make the first move because women throw themselves at me obviously.

OBVIOUSLY.

Work sucks today. I'll ask a question and then the manager will basically call me an idiot for asking it and then ill mention about looking at what they did last year and then he'll give me shit for having to look at last year because I don't know what to do. Because I was never trained and when I do try to ask I get called an idiot. Then at lunch he tells me to make sure to ask if I have any questions.

Frustrated.

Frau, you're a peach for indulging me. Thank you. Ignore Tilty because I have no idea what in the sam hell he's talking about. I think I have a strong track record of asking for advice and then taking it. I assume he's trying to make a joke, but you can never be to sure.

Sigh.

Tilt, i mean this in the nicest way possible: What the **** is wrong with you?

What the **** are you talking about?

Being a manager is awesome.

This

Kick him in the dick.

And this. Having worked for very good and very bad managers I totally feel for Napa. Nothing worse than working for an asshat.

Yes, I was making a joke last night. Sorry nobody got it. But it amused me. Which is really the point anyway.

well a shitty personality really cancels out a whole lot if that makes you feel any better.

went to the gym this morning. then chipotle afterwards. for some reason this chipotle they opened near me is some sort of communal shit. like 8 tables total and they're all big 10+ seating jobs. not a single 2 person table. super fun eating alone there. never going back.