I Called In Sick Today

I picked the wrong fucking Celtics game to go to.

But you still got to go. Some of us have never been to a regular season nba game.

I mean rondo had a triple double, so that's something.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

You cant go back? I feel I've done that before but I closed it, closed all open programs, researched the website and then open it. I feel i've done that. I'm sure I'm wrong since you're the tech guy and I aint.

I thought Rondo only had 7pts last night?

I've sat courtside, twice, once for a Heat/Knicks playoff game during the glory days (of those, ugly, low scoring, fight filled series)

You seem to young for this reference, but I loved it.

TOO MANY SECRETS

He quotes it about once a month for the past 7 years. Haven't you been paying any attention at all?

This was my first thought too. Oh shit, what if brvheart isn't real???

This is the theory I'm leaning toward regarding the Manti Te'o story: https://twitter.com/...932219495313408

I think your first theory that he's gay is the one that makes the most sense.

http://teoing.tumblr.com/

I think your first theory that he's gay is the one that makes the most sense.

http://teoing.tumblr.com/

That was before I heard Notre Dame's response. They hired a private investigator and, unless he's completely incompetent, their story is to be believed.

He might still be gay, but I don't think he invented her to hide that. Mormonism (and other religion) can really hinder one's preparation for the world.

He quotes it about once a month for the past 7 years. Haven't you been paying any attention at all?

To Suited? Is that your question? Have I been paying close attention to Suited?

This was my first thought too. Oh shit, what if brvheart isn't real???

Yeah, there is something seriously wrong with my brain. (Set up)

No, but serously, there is. I'm fairly confident that I'm going to have Alzheimer's within 10 years. I can't remember classmates or friends. It's kind of... not good.

Yeah, there is something seriously wrong with my brain. (Set up)

No, but serously, there is. I'm fairly confident that I'm going to have Alzheimer's within 10 years. I can't remember classmates or friends. It's kind of... not good.

Dude, we know. You just said this last week.

• Like 4

But you still got to go. Some of us have never been to a regular season nba game.

I mean rondo had a triple double, so that's something.

Yea, the triple-double was Monday. And I had a good time with the wife's family that we brought.

Never been to a game? That's miserable. I think I've been to 75 or so.

tumblr_mgrcwtJsaw1s3b9u6o1_500.png

Stealing this, officially, from you.

and they stole it from brvheart but he doesn't rmember making it

so I read whiskers original link and some if the follow ups, but now I'm confused. didn't that link say that the girl met him a few times while he was in hawaii? doesn't that kind of negate the whole internet trickery angle and prove he knew?

supposed to snow here this afternoon. whooptie freakin doo.

He definitely knew; I don't think there's any question about that. The uncertainty is if he knew from the start and was behind it or if he got duped at the beginning and then after he found out just went with it to avoid embarrassment and it snowballed out of control.

Or something

I really have very little to add about any topic

I spilled a bunch of pepper on my salad last night. I still ate it. I scooped some out but not nearly enough