Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

HA HA HA BIIIITCH I'M DRINKING AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME I RULE AND WATCH THE WALKING DEAD YOU CAN'T IGNORE THIS NIGGA HA HA HA

you know I've been thinking, that shia labeouf is really one untalented actor. just terrible. and emma watson? whaaaaat an uggo, I mean really.

i mean how long can i really keep this up. there's only like five people left here.

and its not cause you said those cray cray things. i know that you were just kidding and that you respect shia's talent and emma's beauty.

I would get her so pregnant she'd shoot babies out of her ears.

but really, what blow up are you guys talking about? do you mean the night when I was at the bar that she pissed me off? when I said she basically called me an idiot? it really wasn't that big of a deal. here's the run down. we were texting all night, I tried to get her to come where I was and she finally just said "no, I'm here with my friends" so we stopped texting. couple hours and a lot drunker later she texted again and asked what was going on where I was. I asked "why, you coming here?" and she still said "no I'm here with my friends" blah blah blah... then she said something like everybody was being mean to her and that nobody liked her so I responded "I'm sure that's not true, I mean I kinda like you" and she blew up like "uh that's going to make things uncomfortable at work" and I responded simply "oops" to which she responded "you are such an 11 year old" to which I told her that that was mean and that she'd get over it.

that's it. she's a bitch. called me a child for trying to be nice. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW????

edit: oh good. top of the page.

Uneventful day here. Went out and paid a shit ton of money for first, security and pet deposit on the new place. Got out there early so I drove by the house and the area a bit to scope out the shopping situation for the wife and girls. Most of it is very new and very full so I'm sure they'll be happy.

Came back and packed up my shit to take off in the morning. 7 o'clock flight which kind of sucks but I get into Spokane just before 1 and the oldest daughter is working all day and my wife managed to get my youngest daughters friend to take her out to lunch and a movie "for your last day to hang out before we leave". House to ourselves means mucho afternoon el sexo.So that will be nice.

Wow shake, that girl is awful. I take it back, I'd ignore her totally. And if she called me on it, I'd throw her words back in her face. "Sorry, didnt want to respond the wrong way and have it be awkward at work." Witch.

Have fun with the move Tilty.

Suited: how do you mean? Fine, it's 5 of us, but we chat. Ok fine, I contribute nada I got nothing tonight. Been in bed for an hour deleting old personal messages from Facebook. Mostly me drunk messaging girls. Not pretty. I'm alone. Lady hanging with work people. No drinking for me. Seems like I've cut back a decent amount since October. May drink tomorrow for UFC GSP fight night.

that's it. she's a bitch. called me a child for trying to be nice. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW????

edit: oh good. top of the page.

she sounds like a woman. thanks for sharing that. i'll bet you feel better.

Uneventful day here. Went out and paid a shit ton of money for first, security and pet deposit on the new place. Got out there early so I drove by the house and the area a bit to scope out the shopping situation for the wife and girls. Most of it is very new and very full so I'm sure they'll be happy.

Came back and packed up my shit to take off in the morning. 7 o'clock flight which kind of sucks but I get into Spokane just before 1 and the oldest daughter is working all day and my wife managed to get my youngest daughters friend to take her out to lunch and a movie "for your last day to hang out before we leave". House to ourselves means mucho afternoon el sexo.So that will be nice.

don't be afraid to share photos of the new house. congrats on the sex.

Suited: how do you mean? Fine, it's 5 of us, but we chat. Ok fine, I contribute nada I got nothing tonight. Been in bed for an hour deleting old personal messages from Facebook. Mostly me drunk messaging girls. Not pretty. I'm alone. Lady hanging with work people. No drinking for me. Seems like I've cut back a decent amount since October. May drink tomorrow for UFC GSP fight night.

i decided to rent 'the watch' off amazon instant video.

I'm making a white bean and hamhock soup with bacon and roasted garlic.

sounds tasty. got any photos. i'm in the mood for photos.

Oh yeah, the watch. I'd ask how it is but you think my movie tastes aren't good. And to think, I thought I was too cool for school because I hate slapstick and bathroom humour.

I was gonna post my gf's tits but I felt that would've been over the top. The pictures on my phone aren't vast. I rarely snap photos of anything unless drunk

did i say i didn't like your taste in movies? i don't remember that. the watch is funny. its entertaining. its comedy. i like it. you should see it.

as for emma watson, well, i like how she's developed if you know what i mean.

Whatever hell Shake is going through, it sounds like fun. I mean hellish, for sure. But fun.

Butt fun.

My dog is in love with my drug dealer.

so i'm going to the nebraska game tomorrow. driving up with my brother, my father, and my grandfather. ronny, look out for some tweets.

oooooh. sorry, I have plans.

you know I've been thinking, that shia labeouf is really one untalented actor. just terrible. and emma watson? whaaaaat an uggo, I mean really.

i don't think she's hot, but she's not "not hot" she's kinda in the middle and that leads me to believe she'd be more fun in the sack.

I basically fell asleep watching tv. Now I'm going to real bad while watching a yet to determined movie from Netflix. Fun stuff. Slept like pooh last night so super tired. Can't wait to stay in bed past 6 am.

Like you were stuffed with fluff?

• Like 1

oooooh. sorry, I have plans.

i don't think she's hot, but she's not "not hot" she's kinda in the middle and that leads me to believe she'd be more fun in the sack.

yeah i'll bet you do.

she would be the classiest bang of all time. i imagine soft jazz and candle light.

I basically fell asleep watching tv. Now I'm going to real bad while watching a yet to determined movie from Netflix. Fun stuff. Slept like pooh last night so super tired. Can't wait to stay in bed past 6 am.

we're all so cool.

Shake, how'd the antibiotic procurement go? Any scripts for the lack of sleep?

And I agree with the full ignore route with this chick. Just be nice at work. Cut the bitch off when it comes to non work related conversations.

Won a lil money betting against BC this afternoon, had a couple beers, reffed from 8-11. Not much going on here.

Tomorrow I'll be doing a lil shopping with the wife, reffing from 5-8, then heading to my buddy's for the UFC card and some heavy drinking. Planning on staying there. Usually I prefer the early Sunday evening drive home after some beers. Don't need to be testing cops whereabouts at 1 am on a Saturday evening. Also won't be able to do anything like this once April hits, so I gotta get it in while the gettin's good.

are you kidding me? did you get your wife pregnant you moron? jesus christ you people

Wow shake, that girl is awful. I take it back, I'd ignore her totally. And if she called me on it, I'd throw her words back in her face. "Sorry, didnt want to respond the wrong way and have it be awkward at work." Witch.

told you guys she was a cunt. even my buddy's wife, who thought she was really into me leading up to that, said "wow, she's a bitch" to that one. the balls out crazy thing is not that she said all that, that's bad enough, but that she came back just chit chatting away, like that was all just so normal. and people wonder why I think women are all psychopaths (hint: it's because they are.)

she sounds like a woman. thanks for sharing that. i'll bet you feel better.

I do not. I feel worse. and it's your fault. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.

whoa whoa whoa there guy I was just being facetious trying to goad ole suited there. regardless of all the fun I make of suited I do have to agree with him on the emma watson thing.

Shake, how'd the antibiotic procurement go? Any scripts for the lack of sleep?

why thank you, how nice of SOMEONE to ask!

she was actually really nice about it. prescribed me single 100 count prescriptions to what she said were the 3 main antibiotics. gave me pamphlets on all of them that tell me what they work for.

no I didn't ask of course, I was just joking. as far as the other problems though, no scripts yet. brought up the whole "no sex drive" thing hoping she'd shoot me up full of steroids so I can GET HUGE and so she decided to do a testosterone test. how that comes back will determine what she prescribes me. figure I win either way. either get happy/zoned out pills or get TOTALLY RIPPED.

Any of you guys watch GMA in the mornings? Their weekend/fill in weather chick, Ginger Zee, is so damn sexy. Not sure what it is totally about her but good god she's yummy. She used to date that dude from the show Storm Chasers and she seems to be a bit of an adreneline junkie, which makes her even hotter.