• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

OH MY GOD WELLS FARGO YOU BUNCH OF FUCKING FAGGOTS... remember when I bought my mattress, that the reason I decided to buy it was that wells fargo offered me 0% interest until like march just to use my card? well yeah, just got a call from them today saying my payment was late, went online and saw that I had a few late charges on there and that another one was coming. called customer service and they were like "well yeah it's no interest but you still have to make payments..." YOU FUCKING FUCKS THAT'S NOT HOW 0% INTEREST WORKS YOU COCKSUCKING FUCKFAGS OH MY GOD I AM LIVID

silver lining here is now that I work in a customer service department I know how to properly send a complaint to get my complaint to the top of the list: write the ceo. we have a whole department of people that sort through that shit. I'm not even working on work tomorrow, I'm spending the whole day drafting my letter. still have the offer letter that I'll scan in, and no, it says not word one about having to still make payments. gonna get my money back biiiitch. maybe threaten to close all my accounts. get the 0% extended or some shit. god damn fuckfags.

how am I wrong? I've had 3 different zero percent interest cards in the past and never had to make a minimum payment on any of them.

They're two different things: Zero percent interest means...you don't get any interest added on. "No payments until X/X/XX" means you dont have to make payments until that date. Sometimes places do both of those things at once, but they are completely different things.

• Like 2

Pretty sure minimum payments are based on your balance, not your interest rate. Those other cards you had probably had a "no payments until..." promotion to go with their 0% promotion.

Edit: Dammit, Theraflu. I quit!

• Like 1

never heard of them being separated for credit cards. like I said, every time I've done it before payments weren't required (and I don't remember anything being said about 0% interest AND no payments, just 0% interest), and the letter said nothing about minimum payments still applying, so there's a pretty good case there. if the letter to the ceo doesn't work I'll just start bombarding their twitter.

so there's a pretty good case there. if the letter to the ceo doesn't work I'll just start bombarding their twitter.

Wanna bet? You're totally wrong here. Zero interest in purchases. Just like zero interest when you buy a car. You still have to pay on interest. You're thinking about Rooms To Go type stuff, where there are no payments and no interest until 2014 or whatever. This is totes different

I will say the Twitter thing is not bad. Guy came in to the branch bitching about something minor, said he hit up the banks twitter feed. A day later a company rep called our branch asking about it. Immediate damn response. I was shocked. My bank basically sucks yet they were all over that. Maybe we should cut our social media response team staff and finally get ATMs that take effing deposits in FL. ughhh. It's only a technology that's been around since the 90's, at least.

I guess that's one of the problems with always paying your credit card off in full on time, you don't even know things like minimum required payments exist. but even still, the phrase "minimum payments still apply" in some form or another absolutely should have been included in the fine print. I've written letters like this and if I had sent this one to legal they would shipped it back immediately and asked me what the hell I was thinking. that's a basic caveat to the offer and it wasn't even mentioned. oh well, I'm mainly worried about my credit being affected since I've never had any sort of late payment ever. guess I gotta check on that.

and no ron, I'm thinking about the 3 other credit cards that I've had with zero percent interest that I didn't have to make payments on. I'm not making it up.

but the only reason I'm an idiot in this situation is because I'm always right, so I've never had the opportunity to be an idiot. there. glad we settled this. (I'm still right)

now why is wang selling trucks? or is he buying trucks? and is he in michigan or myrtle beach?

hey this reminds me, I was gonna ask: how the hell do you get a recruiter to recruit you? just put your resume on monster? are there actual recruiting agencies that you apply to? I've never understood that.

not that I'm qualified/intelligent/good in any way enough to be "recruited" , bit I'm still curious.

Already answered. (Linked in is a great place to find recruiters though)

Get 'em, Shake!

I mean, you're totally wrong here, but still.

We're just saying you're wrong, not that they won't help you out because you're an idiot.

I honestly don't know how shake would think he could have a balance on a credit card and NOT have to make payments. Unless, like Ron said, it was "no interest, no payments for 18 months" or whatever down and Billy Bobs Bed Barn.

Do you not get a bill from from them? I imagine they show minimum payments due.

nice sale. welcome back. whats up in general with you?

I sell cars for a living and spend 3 hours a day trying to figure out when I can take a two week vacation so I can write a book about my experience in the car business. It's... it's just so... for every horrible story you hear about the business, you're missing at least two more.

Some of them are kind of funny, though. I was trying to get a guy with terrible credit a used F-250 the other day. With his credit, the only bank that would buy his loan was one of our special finance banks. He had a truck he'd bought a year previously he wanted to trade in, but he was tipped about 6K, and even if he kicked the trade, he just didn't have enough money to put down on the new vehicle. We were in a really good spot on the car -- I think we bought it for 65% of book -- so if we sold it at NADA, we would make good money. Sadly, there was just no way to get them to finance without him putting at least 2,000 down, even though we were grossing closer to 4500 on the front end alone.

So we bought an ice scraper from him. For 2000.

• Like 1

Well, glad you're not dead wang. Though the car business is pretty damned close. How is it you ended up in Myrtle Beach? What happened with your baby mama, etc....

Well, glad you're not dead wang. Though the car business is pretty damned close. How is it you ended up in Myrtle Beach? What happened with your baby mama, etc....

I sold the car to a guy in Myrtle Beach. It's probably a broker. Anytime somebody calls on a specialty vehicle, he somehow ends up owning a crappy apartment in South Carolina somewhere. Sales tax on car purchases is a flat $300 in SC.