I Called In Sick Today

haha ron mexico is outnumbered by rednecks

I don't get hunting. It should, be called Ambushing.

I get that people hunt for food. Well, some do. I get that I'm a sissy liberal puss. I get the hypocrisy of eating meat and chicken yet still judging Ambushers. I'm gonna run with Ambushers. No more hunters, if you're sitting in a tree waiting for a hungry or thirsty animal to cross your path in THEIR natural habitat to take a shot, you don't deserve to be called a hunter. Call me when you win the game they played in the classic Ice-T movie Surviving the Game. That's hunting. Also, give the hunted a weapon. Then I'll give you your due.

Again, I realize I'm the pansy in this situation. I just fail to see the sport in it.

we're the one's with the guns: it's OUR habitat. top of the food chain, bitch.

i've never been hunting. i think i'd enjoy the killing part of it, but the rest i'm not so hot about.

you, you're a strange one.

but in the mega-bleeding-vagtasti-fag ron mexico's defense, I've never hunted either. just wouldn't enjoy killing something. I'd do it if I had to of course, no worries there. just wouldn't be something I'd enjoy at all. no qualms at all about eating fresh animal though, just as long as somebody else does the hit.

besides, deer are fucking idiots.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I tried it. my progression was so slow, got crazy sore... I think you have to be on a normal diet for that to work. I don't know. I might try it again.

Every time I try it, my progression is pretty slow too. I blow through weeks 1 and 2, and then things get tricky. I've never gotten through week 6, however I was always too stubborn to try anything but the column on the far right.

I never drink from cans. Silly goose

I'm like everything you wrote about hunting. I'm fine with that

Why would I be offended? I made it clear that I've never hunted. That being said, it doesn't make me wrong. I'm talking about me, my opinions and my feelings. Never once did I suggest that it become illegal.

Camo is for closeted fags overcompensating.

I'm sorry. I forgot that you sit to pee.

haha ron mexico is outnumbered by rednecks

we're the one's with the guns: it's OUR habitat. top of the food chain, bitch.

you, you're a strange one.

but in the mega-bleeding-vagtasti-fag ron mexico's defense, I've never hunted either. just wouldn't enjoy killing something. I'd do it if I had to of course, no worries there. just wouldn't be something I'd enjoy at all. no qualms at all about eating fresh animal though, just as long as somebody else does the hit.

Lots of shake gold there. I was surprised that you've never hunted before though. Somehow I thought you'd talked about it before. Or maybe I inferred it from your wanting to carry a .30.06 into the woods on a backpack.

yeah the carrying the gun on the backpack is so I can have my sniper rifle handy while I carry my high capacity m4 during the zombie outbreak. need as many carry options as possible.

but really, it would be easier to strap the rifle to my backpack when I go shooting as my target spot is in the woods a ways

I've never hunted either.

just wouldn't enjoy killing something.

Im shocked at this... I probably should have known it since you never mentioned going before

And man, those damn whitetail bucks are wicked smart. The big ones anyway. Can smell ya hundreds of yards away and are constantly looking to get killed after they rub the velvet off the ole antlers...

I dont care what they say.... the biggens know we're out to get them. Keeping their racks down low and staying in thick brush, sleeping all day and going nocturnal at the first signs of strange activity in the woods

The only time they slip up and get stupid is during the rut when the does are in heat...that turns them into mexi at a sports bar after a dozen or so...with a flashing camera phone at that

Ill be "hunting" around the compound the rest of the week. That means riding around on the four wheeler drinking heavily with an ought six, so Ill twit a few insider hints to get ya'll into the sport

The killing is the easy part... ripping open the abdomen and removing the still steaming hot insides while desperately trying not to bust open the stomach full of decaying acorns and triggering a thirty second beer vomit is much worse

Awful. Most places are done hiring until after busy season. Haven't heard back from any of the places I've applied. Was going to mail a resume out today before double checking to see if I had updated the correct position name on the cover letter and then realized I missed one of the company's names replacement(I reuse cover letters obviously) so that was a close one.

Other than that...signed up to do some VITA next year and going to give a guy a call about doing taxes for him on the side of my current job. Fun stuff.

Edit: that little oversight is a probably a good indicator I'm going into the wrong business. Love my life. Tempted to just give up and automate my current job as much as possible and just go about existing.

Wish I had some advice or help to offer, but I don't. I'll be lucky to get seasonal work at h and r block. Lots of people going for it. But oh we'll, I have my wit and my DVD collection to keep me busy.

infinite government openings in KCMO. I realize you should be making more than just 15-20/hr for the IRS but seasonal and shitty is better than nothing.

still haven't applied to much. thinking about using this random project I did as part of an app to the KC fed bank as a research associate. the thing is designed to lead into a PHD in Econ which maybe I could do. seems like people who work for the fed often jump into disgustingly well placed/paid private sector gigs.

http://m.slickdeals.net/f/5491636-HP-Hewlett-Packard-ZR2440w-24-0-LED-Backlit-IPS-Monitor-260-w-FS-B-H

really want a 1920x1080 monitor. this one is pretty amazing on all counts (price, IPS, size, USB hub) except streaming would require a bunch of extra processing to crop the extra pixels before uploading.

my connection is also intermittently terrible which will prevent this thing from working. so many terrible problems in my life.

this post mostly for jll's benefit because he is a monitor snob.

http://m.slickdeals.net/f/5491636-HP-Hewlett-Packard-ZR2440w-24-0-LED-Backlit-IPS-Monitor-260-w-FS-B-H

really want a 1920x1080 monitor. this one is pretty amazing on all counts (price, IPS, size, USB hub) except streaming would require a bunch of extra processing to crop the extra pixels before uploading.

my connection is also intermittently terrible which will prIevent this thing from working. so many terrible problems in my life.

this post mostly for jll's benefit because he is a monitor snob.

I used to have that monitor at work. It's awesome. I was complaining about the higher-ups buying new computers because IMO we didn't need them then that baby landed on my desk and I shut right up.

It's not that I don't follow guys. I just don't have much to add that isn't boring. Let's see. I like sunglasses but not indoors, I've had a pair on my face or head for 6 years except when sleeping I think. Natives rule. Strat, ignore all their advice and find a chick with a money. If needed bang a hooker. My fantasy football team lost by one after Dallas got 3 defensive td's last week. Bastards.

Oh, and apparently the wive's really aren't all that into the fifty shades book. I surprised her by jumping her and tying her up and beating her with canes and whips and she didn't like it. Btw, who else besides strat needs a roommate?

NativeDashXP-3S.jpg

They only weigh a couple ounces and you don't even feel them while you are wearing them. Great polarized lens that work. Scratch resistant. You can slide them up on your head when you come inside. You can run or bike or have sex with them on. And they're hawt and fit with my hippie wardrobe.