I Called In Sick Today

praying for you napa

on my fifth poop of the day. not really sure what's going on here. haven't eaten all that much lately so it's extra confusing.

I'm trying to think about it, like have I ever had diarrhea or anything, but I seriously don't remember pooping 5 times in a week before. I'm normally a once every 3-5 days guy.

Five times in one day would be torture. I'd be cleaning the bathroom constantly.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

you're more fucked up physically than I am mentally.

and I'm not even sure this girl has a boyfriend. know she was dating a guy, but she's never mentioned a boyfriend to me and it seems like she only hangs out with her friends, but who the hell knows. if she does have a boyfriend and he's at this party and I find out then, oh jesus, I'm banging the fattest bitch there in front of everybody. point at the girl from work patrick bateman style while doing it.

I'm trying to think about it, like have I ever had diarrhea or anything, but I seriously don't remember pooping 5 times in a week before. I'm normally a once every 3-5 days guy.

Five times in one day would be torture. I'd be cleaning the bathroom constantly.

do you do this to yourself as a punishment for sinning? whats the deal here?

and I'm not even sure this girl has a boyfriend. know she was dating a guy, but she's never mentioned a boyfriend to me and it seems like she only hangs out with her friends, but who the hell knows. if she does have a boyfriend and he's at this party and I find out then, oh jesus, I'm banging the fattest bitch there in front of everybody. point at the girl from work patrick bateman style while doing it.

You go girl!

I'm back home for the day. Father is going to get my car fixed for me, which is nice. Found out my cousin's (ex) wife got a boyfriend like three months before the wedding and then spent a good portion of the honeymoon texting him. They had been dating for five-years prior to getting engaged a year or so ago and then divorced weeks after the wedding. Just confirms that women are the worst. Glad I went to my buddy's wedding the same day

Oh jesus, is this a new one or still that same one?

Speaking of hunting, I think I'm going after some ducks on Saturday. And words of wisdom? Beansy, if you're around, I'm looking at you. I'd like to avoid humiliating myself if at all possible.

Don't shoot when they're too far away. Don't miss. Don't hit the female ducks. Make sure to not point the gun at the dogs and/or other hunters.

Hey, it switched back to the mobile version and I didn't have to do nothing. Must have been all the praying from shake.

• Like 1

Don't shoot when they're too far away. Don't miss. Don't hit the female ducks. Make sure to not point the gun at the dogs and/or other hunters.

We don't have trained dogs...I guess that means we'll be chasing them ourselves.

Don't hit the females? Is that a choice one can make when there's a group of them flying by?

If you're good you can...it's obviously easier with some breeds than others, but typically, its bad form to shoot female ducks if you can avoid it.

How are you guys hunting? From a blind? Boat? I guess probably not a boat if you don't have dogs.

Edit: I think there might be a limit to the number of hens you can have depending on the breed, too or something.

yeah t-dizzle, I know it's a bad idea all around. zero chance I'll be banging her that night so my only real move is to do like napa said and bang some other broad there. of course that may prove difficult as I'll be dressed up as carl, and he's, you know, not attractive. WHATEVER.

I'm not sure you're really, ummm, really cut out for a "Carl" costume, ya know? I mean, you don't wanna freakin' bang this broad or what? You're ready for action and she'll know it when she freakin' sees you tearin' ass around her party, lookin' like a sex god and pissing off all the other, you know, losers.

Go to the party, and go late. Maybe around midnight. Do not drink. Your best case scenario is her seeing you, and her wanting to see more of you, which she'll have to follow up on. If you're drinky, you lose the upper hand because of all of your feelings. Stay at least an hour, but no longer than 90 minutes. If you've got a crush on this girl, and want to get with her, it's not going to happen at this party, in front of boyfriend and all of their mutual friends. You'll go, look awesome (?) and then split.

Now this is a broad with a freakin' idea. Did'ja know I had a movie made about me? I was getting ready to be, like, totally ripped with my sweet exercise machine and they was makin' a documenta-whatchamacallit about it when those freaks next door ruined everything. Still, I freakin' looked good. Umm, do you want to go for a swim?

thinking about drinking a bottle of wine tonight. terrible idea probably. evodia is the name? I got this as a gift for my birthday. oh yeah, I'm 27 now.

When you say "a bottle" are we talking 750ml or 1.5l? Cuz....I'm definitely on the 1.5 train tonight and don't feel at all bad about it. Of course, I also don't work tomorrow.

You go girl!

I'm back home for the day. Father is going to get my car fixed for me, which is nice. Found out my cousin's (ex) wife got a boyfriend like three months before the wedding and then spent a good portion of the honeymoon texting him. They had been dating for five-years prior to getting engaged a year or so ago and then divorced weeks after the wedding. Just confirms that women are the worst. Glad I went to my buddy's wedding the same day

This is remarkably similar to my friends marriage. Except he was the one being an *******. Still got divorced though!

p.s. the fenway wedding, that one.

Congrats on that. So young, so sweet, so tender, so innocent. I'll bet you still have your anal virginity.

What a freak!

This is remarkably similar to my friends marriage. Except he was the one being an *******. Still got divorced though!

Just confirms that men are the worst too.

Just confirms that men are the worst too.

relatively certain she did something to cause it.

man it's supposed to be mid 70's here all week. how weird is that? freakin' october and it's still summer. not that I'm complaining though. especially if it's warm this weekend since I'll be wearing a damn wife beater at night.

I don't want to go to work.