I Called In Sick Today

LG and I are still friends. she was really unhappy that I couldn't make it happen. she felt it was exactly what I need right now. we spent a few hours reminiscing about our relationship, remembering stories and such. she's one of the good ones.

I am going to see if this other girl actually wants to meet me and try to find a Saturday concert in Orlando sometime in the next few weeks. sounds like a blast. I've known her for like 1.5 years, we just didn't talk as much as we do now until maybe a month ago.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

You are one pandering, sad mofo. You won't even go to the party she didn't invite you to

really? you do understand that I like the show too right? (hint: shakezuma) and glee and veronica mars are not pop culture hip. not really sure why you defaulted straight to mean here but ok, I won't bring it up again.

really? you do understand that I like the show too right? (hint: shakezuma) and glee and veronica mars are not pop culture hip. not really sure why you defaulted straight to mean here but ok, I won't bring it up again.

I thought that was his factory default setting? Not mean as much as honest. Which most interpret as mean.

My wife had to go to work early today for some god forsaken christmas ornament debut thing. 5 in the morning she wakes me up doing whatever and getting in the shower. Now I have to pee so I go take care of business and crawl back into bed. She promptly turned on the hair dryer which ruined any chances I was going back to sleep. Thinking about playing some poker this afternoon while she's gone. Currently trying to garner the motivation to go make a ham and cheese omelete.

I was going to post a mini-rant about Tilt's links not being what Shake asked for, but I'm trying to be nicer. Hey Tilt, a couple posts back, I was reading one of your posts that was about someone else and then had a 2nd paragraph about you. The first sentence or two of the first paragraph didn't suck and I was pleasantly surprised. Nice job.

EDIT: page 10039... "LG and Homo".

I need a high quality bald cap. preferably a whole "wig" but one that's bald on top but with hair on the sides and back. I've got the best god damn costume idea ever but I need to be bald to do it. all the ones I've found by googling are just the straight fully bald shitty latex kind that you can see hair through. I want full fledged los angelas movie costume quality shit here. plz hlp.

I was going to post a mini-rant about Tilt's links not being what Shake asked for, but I'm trying to be nicer. Hey Tilt, a couple posts back, I was reading one of your posts that was about someone else and then had a 2nd paragraph about you. The first sentence or two of the first paragraph didn't suck and I was pleasantly surprised. Nice job.

EDIT: page 10039... "LG and Homo".

Look again. Though, granted, I posted a couple just because they were funny to me.

But thanks brvy. You have no idea how much your approval means to me.

God bless.

What the hell? I wasn't even being remotely mean. I haven't been mean on here for years. Your mistaking my tone. It's more playful picking on you than mean. I have no idea what that show is, as I stated.

Sheesh, tough crowd, sensitive crowd.

your approval

Oh, wow. This is awkward. I think I may have done a poor job communicating.... um. yeah. You're welcome, Buddy!

I'm with Mexico on this one. I didn't think he was coming across as mean at all, and I have no idea what everyone is even talking about.

Since someone posted the Robert Goulet Ferrell pic, pretty sure I am going to try and pull that off. I'll try and stay in character all night. Literally noone will get it but it will drive my wife insane, so there's some positive there.

Since someone posted the Robert Goulet Ferrell pic, pretty sure I am going to try and pull that off. I'll try and stay in character all night. Literally noone will get it but it will drive my wife insane, so there's some positive there.

A major component of the character is to say your name constantly. I have the feeling at least a few people will listen to you speak.

the "sad pandering mofo" part. didn't catch the humor.

I think you'd be an excellent Carl, Shake. Especially since you're such a fatty.

and god damn if I haven't put on a big ole fat gut in the past couple of weeks. it's fucking ridiculous actually.

just had another costume idea: put on a hoodie with a hole in it and some blood stains, hold a bag of skittles and an ice tea. hilarious.

Oh, wow. This is awkward. I think I may have done a poor job communicating.... um. yeah. You're welcome, Buddy!

One day one of you mofo's will develop a sarcasm meter. I mean really!

the odds of this trip happening just got massively better. it's not 1:1 yet though.

Asian chick with a side of Ronnie? Nice.

the "sad pandering mofo" part. didn't catch the humor.

Well, to be clear, I would never be mean to anyone on here. It's always going to be an attempt at a joke with a playful tone, or attempted tone. If I felt the need to be mean to someone in here, I'd either ignore them completely or stop coming on. They can't all be winners. No harm intended.

I hope you're happy, now I'm self conscious. HAPPY?

be a man and call and tell them you just got sick.

edit: i just don't get people doing things they don't want to do. i didn't even go to my own cousins wedding. i told my mom i didn't want to, and aint no amount of talking gonna change that.