I Called In Sick Today

But it woulda been fighting time if you got the "my boyfriend is outta town, come to England" message and then got the no sex talk after you arrived.

Pretty sure that is one of the few times rape is actually legal, or should be.

Like I said, oblivious to the world or malicious manipulator. Or wanted to bone you. Those are the only three options to explain that course of events.

I'm at the crib, in the Northwest part GA, top left of Atlanta on a map. I think. Geology wasn't my strong suit.

(COME ON, Geology? See what I did there?)

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Of course we stay with them. 3 bedroom house plus an office, two stories, free, stocked fridge, I'm here to see them. I actually Like them and can act like an adult around them, like myself and have no concerns. We are friends at this point and they treat me accordingly.

Is this odd? I'm 40 for god sakes and she knows and respects me as an adult. You're a weirdo and your parents must be squares.

I thought that was weird also. I wouldn't even consider staying anywhere else. I would sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag before I stayed in a hotel.

Yeah, but heres Beans with his two cents....

I really dont see her inviting him over there just to screw with his feelings. I mean, unless he did something really awful that we dont know about. Yeah, I know we're talking about a woman here, but still... the facts are that she spent a substantial amount of time thousands of miles away from her home and family in the middle of nowhere to be with him. Its very doubtful that she broadened her education in the process....

Of course you have to understand my point of view here.... I give very little shit about most things and will at the drop of a hat do something on a whim. If it were me and I had little to nothing holding me here, Id go for it. Strats a young fellow. Its not like he has a mortage or a shitload of bills. I know many sucessful guys who flew over there just to hitchhike across the place. One guy stowawayed on a cargo ship. Yeah, Amsterdam had a little to do with the reasoning but how many can say they woke up in an alley wearing nothing but superman underoos able to speak two dozen words in russian?

Im no romantic.... well, I did cry at a wedding once. I was piss drunk and didnt know any of the participants. Luckily my party rescued me from across the street and returned me back to the pit at the stratosphere.... the point is I'll be able to tell that story for the rest of my life. Most wont believe it except for the newlyweds who have dozens of pics with me in them hanging on their mantle

Yeah Im piss drunk agasin...

GO FOR IT STRAT ILL WIRE YA THEMONEY TO GET BACK HOME IF YA NEED IT!

Im not sure what's worse, being Oblivious to how this request makes her look or if she is actually trying to mess with his mind? I'd rather know she was purposefully bleeping with me, at least then you can just say bleep you bitch and move on. If she's oblivious you can still make excuses for her, oh she's just nice and cares about me and whatever the bleep. Strat you're a better man than me of this shit isn't tearing you up. I still lay awake at night thinking about women I haven't talked to in years. This shit would destroy my mind.

And I gotta be up in three hours but I can't sleep.

Probably banging the commitment right out of that married chick.

haha

seriously. where is shake to tell us that women are the worst?

just the WORST

but yeah, as bad as it sounds, this situation sounds completely par for the course for every woman I've ever known. I've had similar situations happen to me more times that I can count. it's just what they do. I don't know that they all do it completely on purpose, but they do enjoy the thought of having multiple guys after them, regardless of whether or not they actually like any of them, and without any care of how their actions affect the guys. so I think it's part obliviousness and part intentional. but then there's...

Am I the only one who thought it was pretty awesome timing her boyfriend was going to be out of town?

this. it's almost too perfect, no? and while I've had the "flirt then introduce to boyfriend" situation mentioned above happen more times than I can count, I've also had the "hey my boyfriend's gone let's bang" situation happen a few times too. once in particular, there was this girl I had been fucking around with off and on for years, just making out and semi-dating every now and again (don't think we had banged yet at this point) and she had just gotten to college and invited me up to visit with her. so I go, she tells me she has a boyfriend and all that and I'm like whatevs, cause at the time I'm dating a girl and I'm not a horrible evil person so I had no intention of cheating on her anyways so it was all good. so we hang out all night, get drunk, etc, and get back to her room. her roommates gone so I assume I sleep in her roommates bed. she says no, come over and sleep in mine. I'm like whatevs. so I get in there and she commences to try to bang. we didn't because, as I mentioned, I had a girlfriend and I'm not a horrible evil person like most women, but the point stands that she had planned it from the very beginning.

so yeah, the WORST.

But it woulda been fighting time if you got the "my boyfriend is outta town, come to England" message and then got the no sex talk after you arrived.

Pretty sure that is one of the few times rape is actually legal, or should be.

but there's always this. boy oh boy. wouldn't THAT be the worst. I really don't think you can get out of that situation without raping her. I mean it's got to be against the law to NOT rape the girl at that point, right?

crazy stuff!

and I did see what you did there. IDIOT.

oh, and my parents are cooler than me, I'm the tool. thought we'd been over this.

oh, and speaking of crazy ass things that crazy ass women do, get this: the girl at work, we all know the one, well she's having a halloween party. she told me about it offhand, but no invite of course. well last night I get the facebook invite to it, but not from her, from our mutual friend that I rarely ever even talk to. I know, fuck me right? I have no idea what to make of this. the only people I know that are going/invited are the mutual friend and the girl, so it's not like "hey come hang out with your friends!" kind of thing, but from everything I understand, the girl has a boyfriend, or at least a guy she's dating. so what the hell does this mean? why wouldn't she invite me herself? I know the mutual friend wouldn't invite me on her own cause we're not really "hang out friends" just "oh hi" friends. I have to assume it's the first situation I mentioned in my above post but who the fuck knows. god damn women. god damn em.

oh and also, today she's bringing me the last five seasons of aqua teen since I haven't seen them yet and they're not easily accessible on the internet anywhere. she owns them. yeah, and you guys told me to get over this girl. like that's fucking possible.

Heading to Orlando with my wife, parents, and sister's family (two nieces). Be back Tuesday.

Ron, we should meet up! What's that? You're in the ATL?! Dammit!

First time to Disney. I'll have a mildly cranky pregnant wife with me the whole time.

Heading to Orlando with my wife, parents, and sister's family (two nieces). Be back Tuesday.

Ron, we should meet up! What's that? You're in the ATL?! Dammit!

First time to Disney. I'll have a mildly cranky pregnant wife with me the whole time.

Oh damn man, I'd woulda soooo been there too. Dagnabit.

Well, at least at gave you bars to visit, although the attractions are a good 30 minutes or more from downtown Orlando.

Why the hell would you go to Disney as an adult with no kids? Crazy expensive, boring as hell, it's one big money trap and so not for adults. Go to Epcot, visit all the countries, get bombed. Pretty sure their annual Food & Wine thing has started. Lots of beers to be had by you. Go to Universal's Islands of Adventure if you like rides.

so I'm being told she had run this idea by him and he had OK'd it.

Well there we have it, just oblivious to your feelings. Likes you as a buddy, doesn't realize you are in a different place mentally (you are) and doesn't really care. Just wants her buddy back. I get it; I suppose. Your penis isn't her problem. Oh the joys of being a woman.

And Shake, what a fag. Where is that girlfriend that you turned down college dorm sex for now? She probably cheated on you while you were away. Shoulda too the sex. Always take the sex, figure out the deets later

In my entire history here, she has flipped from funny to total bitch hundreds of times, and you've always been supporting and backed her up, even when she wasn't around.

I've always thought she was funny. Yes, she could be bitchy sometimes, but we're assholes most of the time, so I don't see the problem with that.

Maybe she just thought strat was feeling down, they're still on good terms, she thought if he came out there that they could have fun together. The fact that she told him she got back together with her boyfriend and that sex wasn't on the table should be a good thing so that there are no misunderstandings. If she was oblivious to his feelings, she probably wouldn't think to even mention it.

so I'm being told she had run this idea by him and he had OK'd it.

Is this the guy she was dating when she left here? I seem to remember him being a spineless momma's boy that pretty much treated her like shit.

Which would explain a lot.

Maybe she's looking for an excuse to break up with him because he's an idiot.

Sounds plausible but then why did she "just get back together" with him?

I've always thought she was funny. Yes, she could be bitchy sometimes, but we're assholes most of the time, so I don't see the problem with that.

Maybe she just thought strat was feeling down, they're still on good terms, she thought if he came out there that they could have fun together. The fact that she told him she got back together with her boyfriend and that sex wasn't on the table should be a good thing so that there are no misunderstandings. If she was oblivious to his feelings, she probably wouldn't think to even mention it.

I always thought she was funny too. I didn't think of her as bitchy. Just one of those women that aren't afraid to speak their mind and tell it like it is. Which I like in a woman.

Sometimes I don't know whether you write the things you do because you believe them or because you like to be contrary. This is one of those times.

well **** you guys too.

man I ate lunch out today and now I know why I never do that. feel like the day's over already and I can't get any work done. not that I do any otherwise, but still. all I want is beer. and bitches.

hey I'm a strong believer in being faithful what can I say.

well I mean when I'm in a relationship. screw other people's. that's their problem.

wish I could get me some dome tonight. oh well. least I'll get some palm.

I honestly was feeling down about this other girl and was looking for a way to hit the reset button, be offline for a while, and see an awesome town on the relative cheap. I wasn't bullshitting you guys about the sex not playing a part thing. she is pretty angry at me right now and I am half tempted to point her here to see the polling results.

I honestly was feeling down about this other girl and was looking for a way to hit the reset button, be offline for a while, and see an awesome town on the relative cheap. I wasn't bullshitting you guys about the sex not playing a part thing.

So then why would it matter if she has a boyfriend or not?

Finally. TRUTH.

Sex makes the world go round, and money. Beansey's sweet thoughts aside, in all reality, you care about the girl, she obviously is immune to it and that's just a fact.

That you still are buddies is amazing because you clearly still have feelings. It's like torture that you punish yourself with. I couldn't handle that.

what truth did I just spill? I don't wanna date mojo. I like talking to her because she basically knows me better than anyone else in the world. it took a long time to get out of the boyfriend mentality with her, but I'm really out.

the boyfriend thing matters because I'm pretty certain it will destroy their relationship. no, I don't give a shit about this other guy, but mojo's happiness counts for something to me. she of course thinks that's a line of bullshit. maybe I was just feeling emotional and thought it was a good idea for a few minutes, and this was just a good chance to get out of it?

I typed out like five different responses. Still can't quite figure out what exactly I want to say. Anyway...

I don't know why you're certain it would destroy their relationship. How much do you know about it? And why would it if you honestly have no "boyfriend mentality" towards her?

This right here:

"I honestly was feeling down about this other girl and was looking for a way to hit the reset button, be offline for a while, and see an awesome town on the relative cheap."

Plus this:

"I don't wanna date mojo. I like talking to her because she basically knows me better than anyone else in the world."

Makes me think that doing the trip would be a good idea for you.

If both of those statements are honest.

If it's not totally honest, then it probably is a bad idea.

I'm just having trouble reconciling all the thoughts you're conveying.