Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I want to go somewhere too. I'm so bored. tried to get people to go out for drinks after work but no takers. everybody sucks. my job sucks too. it's boring. blah blah blah.

i'm getting sworn in tomorrow. so i get to go to jefferson city missouri. really sucks because we have to leave here at 5:30 in the goddamn morning to make it down there on time.

we are just such a happening bunch.

ended up going to the bar anyways but just one dude came. bartender thought we were gay I think. god damn it. cute blonde waitress was there that smiled at me but I didn't talk to though. so there's that. which isn't anything.

guess dj quit again huh.

i spoke to DJ and he's pissed that you didn't talk to that waitress. so he won't be back until at least tomorrow.

i went to a bar last night too. also had a hot blonde waitress. i also didn't talk to her. but what good would that have done really?

just did some laundry. might eat some subway for dinner and then watch some football. i'll watch parks and rec after the game. then maybe some fresh prince re runs and sleep.

wait is there new parks and rec? don't fucking tease me bro. don't fucking tease me.

also: none. none good.

I don't know anything about that. but I'm confused because I thought I checked hulu like just yesterday for new parks and they didn't have anything on there about it. I know for damn sure those nigs aren't holding out on me. gonna have to break me off a piece on them if so.

so ron mexico, you should be in atlanta now. let me ask you: do you stay with your parents when you go? I would imagine so, cause a hotel is expensive right? but still, it's kinda weird isn't it? I hate that shit.

ok bye now!

• Like 1

I thanked her profusely for at least giving me that detail before I deferred the start date on my new job by two weeks. I mean jesus christ that is the first thing you mention in her position, is it not? I feel a little bad for getting her hopes up, maybe.

You cannot be serious. Why on earth would you feel bad for declining to defer the start of a new job and spending 2 grand +- to go spend time with a girl that just got back together with her boyfriend? This would not have gone well. You should feel good that you dodged a bullet.

I want to go somewhere too. I'm so bored. tried to get people to go out for drinks after work but no takers. everybody sucks. my job sucks too. it's boring. blah blah blah.

Yet you care so much that everyone understands your Halloween costume reference.

so I spent a good portion of the day at work hammering out the details of a trip to London. she says at the very end, oh by the way I just got back with my boyfriend, but he'll be out of the country that week.

Man, I hate [redacted].... Whatever. I really hope you don't go. Screw her feelings. She's an ******* for not saying that immediately. Whatever. I'm not going to rant about this, because I know you like her. And I certainly won't be calling her a bitch, because that would be mean.

I wasn't crushed about it because I felt like it was my chance to get back with her or something. I don't think that's ever gonna happen, I'm not even sure I want it to happen. it just seemed like the perfect idea at the time. I'm not sad to just save my money and go on with life. she was kind of trying to guilt me about not coming when I could, so it's good to take that weapon away I suppose.

don't mind me, just your girlfriend's first serious boyfriend, crashing at her place for a week, getting drunk together all the time and stuff, while you're out of the country. I'm sure nothing will happen.

it's just absurd. I'd go as far as to say I'd Have to be an ******* to take her up on the offer, because that shit is going to completely wreck whatever she has with this guy. doesn't matter that I had/have no interest in trying to make something happen.

ok, I should stop lighting her up now... she'll probably check to see whether I vented here...

As far as I'm concerned you've been nothing to extraordinarily nice about the whole thing. In my entire history here, she has flipped from funny to total bitch hundreds of times, and you've always been supporting and backed her up, even when she wasn't around. It's her loss that she doesn't see that.

so ron mexico, you should be in atlanta now. let me ask you: do you stay with your parents when you go? I would imagine so, cause a hotel is expensive right? but still, it's kinda weird isn't it? I hate that shit.

Of course we stay with them. 3 bedroom house plus an office, two stories, free, stocked fridge, I'm here to see them. I actually Like them and can act like an adult around them, like myself and have no concerns. We are friends at this point and they treat me accordingly.

Is this odd? I'm 40 for god sakes and she knows and respects me as an adult. You're a weirdo and your parents must be squares.

don't mind me, just your girlfriend's first serious boyfriend, crashing at her place for a week, getting drunk together all the time and stuff, while you're out of the country. I'm sure nothing will happen.

it's just absurd. I'd go as far as to say I'd Have to be an ******* to take her up on the offer, because that shit is going to completely wreck whatever she has with this guy. doesn't matter that I had/have no interest in trying to make something happen.

ok, I should stop lighting her up now... she'll probably check to see whether I vented here...

You ever think that maybe that's what she wanted? When you wrote that she just got back with her bf. That info tells me they are doomed to fail anyway. Those break up/get back together things never work. I get you being mr honorable and worrying about some guys feelings you've never met cuz I'm sure he'd do the same for you, but yeah, typical oblivious woman. Oblivious to the situation or completely evil and cunning.

Brvy and Tilty gave good thoughts and were supportive. I liked it. Ocho brought the funny and the truth. I'm with him