I Called In Sick Today

what the hell does your roommate do anyways? I'm guessing nothing. these are the reasons why I could never have a roommate and why it'll be so expensive for me to move out. I wouldn't want to by "cunty" and tell people to shut the fuck up (and actually I'd probably start drinking with them and ruin my life while trying to fuck the girl) but it'd make me absolutely furious every single time.

just paid all my bills for the month and I really need to stop spending so much damn money. no idea where it all goes. I'm just so fancy with my spending! need to switch to ramen or some shit.

right after these awesome ferregamo loafers....

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

i mean seriously who does shit like this?

People that women like, people that have sex with women, people with fantastic stories of Tuesday double teams. Tuesdays are usually ladies nights at bars. A lot of in the biz people go. Those women like to make sex.

Shake has the right idea. Start drinking, try to bang broad, ruin life. If you had a big dong, I'd suggest just going out there naked, cracking s beer and sitting down like nothing is odd about you being naked. Chub it up though.

when I wear tighter jeans at work, I sometimes work up a slight chub before walking around so that the ladies have something to look at. works every time.

(every = never)

ashley tisdale doing a little work on sons of anarchy. google her for a good time. she might be one of the hottest chicks i've looked at in a long time. the blood RUSHED to my power source.

When I lived in Los Angeles back in 2004-2006 I was working on the set of the suite life of Zack and Cody for a week. During a lunch break I wound up playing four square with her and the twins. She was hot and pretty sure she wanted to bang me

well, I can't remember the last time I stayed out late drinking, so...

we gonna go great together.

when I wear tighter jeans at work, I sometimes work up a slight chub before walking around so that the ladies have something to look at. works every time.

(every = never)

I've done that before. never had any effect. but going from tiny to small doesn't really impress the ladies.

When I lived in Los Angeles back in 2004-2006 I was working on the set of the suite life of Zack and Cody for a week. During a lunch break I wound up playing four square with her and the twins. She was hot and pretty sure she wanted to bang me

feel free to expound and include all the details. maybe make a few up to get it sexy.

Dude next to me clearly isn't working on anything. He needs to move his ass so I can make these awful smells and sounds shame free.

Edit: I ended up just handling my business. He had his chance.

Just got the "no" from the phone interview place. Which sucks, but whatever. I wasn't super excited about the firm as it was. Lots of negative reviews about working there. In the email it said "totally not a reflection of your skills or experiences", but I mean, it kinda is.

Just got the "no" from the phone interview place. Which sucks, but whatever. I wasn't super excited about the firm as it was. Lots of negative reviews about working there. In the email it said "totally not a reflection of your skills or experiences", but I mean, it kinda is.

So dumb. Maybe they didn't like what they imagined your hair looked like during the phone interview?

this whole experience with SS really made me feel a lot better about all the months I spent getting rejected over and over. HR doesn't have a clue, doesn't have the resources to try to figure out who is going to be a worthwhile employee, etc. I took it too personally.

so wait, napa, was the phone interview one the one where they sent you a rejection email then a "hey, maybe!" email? I can't keep them straight.

I thought that was the phone interview place? jesus napa, no wonder you're not getting hired! you have no idea where you're applying!

Shake, I stole your FB post and out it on a guys thread about the debate. I had to alter the end because he's a "musician" and hasn't had a job in about 8-10 years.

this whole experience with SS really made me feel a lot better about all the months I spent getting rejected over and over. HR doesn't have a clue, doesn't have the resources to try to figure out who is going to be a worthwhile employee, etc. I took it too personally.

So true. HR people really have no idea who you are so you can't take it personally. Most of them are ridiculously over worked and are at the mercy of what the hiring manager wants anyway. It's hard not to take it personally when you get on a run of several "No thanks" e-mails in a row but I've learned to just laugh it off and move on. Which is much easier when you already have a job.

Wow, bad calculations by me today.

For lunch, a wrap with Jerk turkey, chipotle Gouda cheese and a couple of Jalapeño slices of top.

For dinner, a 1.00 spicy chicken crisper. Just a quick, light dollar menu item but man was it slathered in spicy stuff.

My ass is burning after the poop I just took. Why does it burn as its coming out?

don't you EVER steal my material ron

I will find out about it

does anyone remember when I had material?

No worries, friendo. Now, mostly, you just confuse me. Even a post on the last page, I was wondering if you we're talking about napa or something random