I Called In Sick Today

I didn't get out of bed until noon today after hitting the rack at 10pmish. So relaxed.

I think the 2 pain pills at 9pm and then the follow up at 11pm took me to the butter zone. Here's hoping that when this script runs out, I won't try to chase down anymore. Don't need to be an addict. Two prescriptions is enough

Don't judge me, I have pain

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

went to bed at 3 after playing for hours with my game company buddies in CA. I would fit in depressingly well with them. can't believe I blew the interview so badly.

haven't talked to the girl in two or three days. feeling pretty great about that, actually.

down to 175ish. still need to lose maybe another 15 or 25 depending on how the mirror looks. we've been over this before, I think. my pants all fit awfully but I don't want to rebuy due to the aforementioned plans. I hate people that lose a lot of weight but still wear the same pants, like it's some sign of accomplishment? I don't actually know if I know anyone like that, but if I did, I'd hate them.

My buddy that I'm golfing with got a hole in one. Pretty neat.

Shake beat him to it.

Now just get some honey on your stinger and all will be golden.

Falling in love is like DuPont. They don't make the products, they just make the products better

I just mowed the lawn and picked up dog poop. I had 2 large cherry whipped vodka and Pepsi Max drinks

Now just get some honey on your stinger and all will be golden.

I thought this was funny.

I had 2 large cherry whipped vodka and Pepsi Max drinks

I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch. Had 2 Top shelf Long Islands in about 40 minutes, but then I had to go to church for sound practice, so I couldn't drink the last one and then interview the bartender on video. Sorry Guapo. We'll get it one of these days.

buffalo wild wings has some good chicken fingers. i eat a lot of chicken fingers and bww's are some of the best i've ever had. plenty of good dipping sauces too. sound choice brvy, i approve that message.

What makes a good chicken finger? Tnere are many different schools of breading. Had some Hurricsn boneless wings and the breading was thick and super crunch. Hated it. I don't want a crunch outer shell and have to search for the chicken

On to drink 3

I'm with ya brvy, I'd have to get liquored up to go to church as well.

Funny enough, 2 of those in 40 minutes probably puts you over the legal limit. I like it.

I've always wondered about that. I should probably buy a breathalyzer, just in case. But I mean, it seemed like water to my body. I felt exactly the same as when I walked in. I hadn't eaten anything all day to that point either, so the first one was on a completely empty stomach.

Also, it was just practice, so Jesus doesn't mind.

i actually prefer the the crunchy chicken finger. i want that outside to be spicy and breaded to perfection and deep fried five minutes longer than factory recommended.

Cunty

I've always wondered about that. I should probably buy a breathalyzer, just in case. But I mean, it seemed like water to my body. I felt exactly the same as when I walked in. I hadn't eaten anything all day to that point either, so the first one was on a completely empty stomach.

Also, it was just practice, so Jesus doesn't mind.

Ocho's head just exploded. He'd be madder if he hadn't taken my advice yesterday and slapped it in the slanty Vag

Didn't the PM suffice? An announcement about the PM seems redundant.

Yes. Whatever. Shut up.

Got bored and cyber stalked my ex. Well, I looked at her FB profile photos. Still looks pretty good. Married a Jesus freak that is 17 years older than she is. I'll pm everyone the name so they can harass her. Sex is on the table. You've heard the stories.