• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

SA let's move in together next summer. you can read my posts from back when I had roommates, I value the same stuff you do.

oh man, think of all the weekends we'd spend at home together.

That explains the love of Emma Watson.

Oh, no, it doesn't.

not cool man.

Damn, I wonder if you were going to say either Shake or Essay...

i think shake. shake's been a little more down lately.

I just finished camus' The Stranger last night. blew my mind. absurdism really nailed a feeling I've had since like, 2009.

yeah camus really nailed most some of us in here with that one.

Yeah, couple nights on the couch at first.

Jesus, you're still at work? I've been drinking for 6 hours.

Friend came over and bet on an Irish Premier League soccer game so we'd have something to watch. He lost both bets on that, so he bet on the only other game starting after 4 EST, a Portuguese game, and "convinced" me to take half of the bet. Thankfully, that game went the way I...hoped it would, and he gave me the $50 I won.

So I've had a Lagunitas Daytime IPA, a Long Trail Double IPA, a vodka + Amp mixed drink, and I'm finishing up my Ipswich Oatmeal Stout bomber. At least I've been taking it slow?

Jesus, you're still at work? I've been drinking for 6 hours.

So I've had a Lagunitas Daytime IPA, a Long Trail Double IPA, a vodka + Amp mixed drink, and I'm finishing up my Ipswich Oatmeal Stout bomber. At least I've been taking it slow?

You realize he's a west coaster right?

Also, if you're bored, check out Oblivion Taproom in Orlando on Facebook. Always tapping new kegs and posting about it. Tapped a few you mentioned the other day, including Sumpin Wild. Check it out if you're bored. Other place I go is Frank & Steins in Orlando. Enjoy is loads.

Long Trail Triple - don't drink anything else.

Well, I'm heading for some baseball and boozing. Should be fun!

At least work on a titty flash, something.

He was digging at you, implying that the girl could have a number of lonely, horny gamer goofs on the string. But since he's drunk, a fag like Napa's crying friend and a sensitive soon to be dad, he felt bad about it and tried to back track and support you.

Also, I think he likes Camus wine

Ron nailed that pretty solid. The backtrack felt so wrong, and I did it anyways. I am getting soft. ****.

I know DJ is 3 hours behind...it was mostly just a statement of how little I've accomplished since I left work at 1 pm.

I had the Triple Bag last week. Liked it, didn't love it. Apparently they're already done brewing it for the year, so I might pick up another 4 pack, but probably not.

I don't think I'll follow any restaurant/brewpubs that are 1500 miles away...would mostly be torture. Should I make my way to your area, I'd certainly be interested in the information.

Replying to everyone without any quotes seems pretty annoying.

I will buy you some beers if you visit, or move.

And I wasn't suggesting you follow them, just to take a peek. It has lots of beers rotating snd has an interesting menu. And what, it costs you money to follow them? Snob

That being said, I like Bomani Jones, but he has 135k tweets so I won't follow him. I don't need my newsfeed filled up.

i had the same thought about bimini jones. way too many tweets for me.

my friday night has come down to where i eat. just showered, so now its time to decide. my first instinct is mcdonalds. you can't go wrong with mcdonalds. but then again, taco bell is right there. and let us not forget burger king. a whopper could make this friday night a success. this is a tough one.

My favorite 80's cover band is playing at Dexter's and its close, but I'm not going. Maybe tomorrow. Hit up World of Beer, Pint and then see the band. They also have a fancy bowling alley in Orlando, the Ferkin & Kegler. I like to bowl, even tough I'm not good.

I'm just naming places that mean nothing to you but are cool places that you all should visit.

Taco Bell. I love the dorito's tacos. I understand that's not a popular opinion. I'm drinking beers and eating the shit i usually eat for lunch because I didn't want to leave to get anything.

Oh, you beer guys will like this. I'm drinking tonight. A Busch Light. It taste's ok. It's really more cold than anything. 8/10.

• Like 2

oh buddy don't worry, you'll come down to visit for long weekends and new years. in a gesture of future good times, here is a funny photo:

qQKpP.jpg

i don't think its racist to laugh at this, but i'm not entirely sure. either way i'm okay with it.

CSL is on. Just sayin

TEMP-Image_1_8.gif

seriously though what a great movie. its one of those that is still great on the tenth viewing. the gos rocks the shit out of it. a friend of mine told me the other day he hasn't seen it. i was like whoa dude thats a serious problem for me.

1) It's already been well established that due to you coming back, I no longer think god exists.

2) Good works have nothing to do with salvation. Dust off your Bible and read Ephesians 2:8-9.

3) Suicide is never condemned in the Bible. The "suicide is insta-hell" is a Catholic tradition rooted in nothing Biblical. Catholics believe that you must go to confession for the forgiveness of your sins, so if you commit suicide, you can't go to confession, thereby condemning yourself to hell. Of course we all know that the Bible says basically the exact opposite of that, so we can quickly dismiss Catholics as insane.

I John 1:9 But if we confess our sins to Him, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness.

I Timothy 2:5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. (aka, not a priest)

1. On the bright side I just saved you 10% of your gross income.

2. Oh? No, I won't be doing that.

3. It's hard to argue the Catholics are insane thing. Not sure I buy the "God doesn't condemn suicide" argument, but you're the expert.

4. Blah, blah, blah,

SA: Nah, I couldn't do my braj like that. Even though I think the best thing for them is to probably for them to break up and hopefully let him grow up a little. He's a bit of a spoiled outta control drunk who is prone to crying in the middle of the street over the stupidest shit when he's drunk.

Bro's before hoe's unless they have no clothes.

I have no idea what I want for dinner, but it's absolutely gonna be terrible for me

We had Papa Murphy's. Been a while since I've had pizza. Quite good really.

I went and watched dogs pick up ducks and hung out with some friends all day.

Don't be too jealous.

oh steve carrell is great. i havent seen dan in real life though. maybe i'll watch it later.

right now i'm watching quantum of solace. rewatching the d craig bond movies before sky fall comes out. that trailer looks off the chain.