• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

hey i'm sure he's a great guy. we all have our problems. me? sometimes i get a little angry at people. take for instance the other night. my idiot roommate decided that his friend needed to come over at 1 in the morning while I'm trying to sleep so they could drink and talk loudly in the living room. that shit is keeping me up. so i lay into them. grow the **** up you ****ing douches. its wednesday night and i got shit to do tomorrow. and this ******* you invited over has his own place. go the **** over there and **** each other in your gay asses, i don't even care. but i need to sleep. so either get the **** out of here or start learning sign language. i don't give a shit.

def gonna get a place by myself next summer when this lease is up.

Atlanta, my parents moved up there last year and its also where my uncle and his McD's are. So I try to visit the rents a couple of times a year.

Napster, your friend seems awful, and a sensitive bitch. Pretty sure a good group of friends with fun insults would make him cry constantly.

Suited, you seem like an awful twat. Live by yourself. Its a shock that you're single. You seem so open to other people's behavior. Lighten up Francis. Get some earplugs or put a pillow over your head. Your peeps are young, you have time before the 9pm bedtime Grandpa. Who's the fuddy duddy now?

I had more but forgot. Suiteds douchiness threw me. Oh yeah, got more pain pills for the back. I'm enjoying them. Take a couple at 8pm and slow down, one more at 10pm, get in bed and just reeelaaaax.

i'm the twat for being upset that they were making noise at 1 a.m. on wednesday night? i have 8 a.m. class. i need my sleep. there's no reason for them to be doing what they're doing. they can do it elsewhere. i have told him repeatedly that i am an insanely light sleeper. i need absolute silence. i won't apologize for that, its who i am. it defines me.

suited you're not a **** and you acted completely reasonably.

guess I'm back for the weekend. not dead yet.

probably going to the bar right after work. my other friend is in town and it's his birthday weekend so I might actually end up doing stuff, which is nice.

and I know "my other friend" sounds like something strategy would say but I have two friends, one I normally hang out with, and the other one. that's what I mean.

I'm angry because I forget to get cash this morning when I was getting my "food Friday" snacks and now I have to go out of my way to a gas station to get money because I want to hit up the driving range after work. I'm playing 18 tomorrow morning and haven't swung a club in a month or two and I want to break off some rust.

Ya, I got nothing.

You're not an adult until you're able to live independently, without relying on anyone. Thats what Antonio Brown says and I liked it.

Who pays your rent SUITED? I dont actually know the answer. You may pay your own, or it may be daddy. A good lawyer never asks a question he doesnt already know the answer to. I am clearly not a good lawyer. Or smart. Or thin. Or rich. I could fill a book with things I'm not.

Point is, you're an old man trapped in a cunty young man's body

• Like 1

Right? It's a GD vending machine that doesn't make change and the biggest bucket is $8. Smallest is $6 and doesn't take change or a card. Their entire business model is getting people to just put $10 in the machine. And they never have enough buckets for the balls. The actual course is like a half mile away, too so you can't just go into the clubhouse and make change quick. But, remarkably, it's the only decent driving near me.

Did you just quote a Steelers WR?

My son wanted to invite some friends over to play baseball with today. My wife texts a couple moms. One of the mom's response is, great we would love to come over, we will bring the drinks.

So instead of my son having a buddy over to play catch, their whole family is coming over and apparently we are barbecuing and drinking. So I got that going for me.

Right? It's a GD vending machine that doesn't make change and the biggest bucket is $8. Smallest is $6 and doesn't take change or a card. Their entire business model is getting people to just put $10 in the machine. And they never have enough buckets for the balls. The actual course is like a half mile away, too so you can't just go into the clubhouse and make change quick. But, remarkably, it's the only decent driving near me.

Did you just quote a Steelers WR?

Wow, really? It doesn't even make change? What a scam? I"d check for cameras, then take a baseball bat to that thing. Or, learn to pick a lock and work yourself free balls for life.

And yes, yes I did.

My son wanted to invite some friends over to play baseball with today. My wife texts a couple moms. One of the mom's response is, great we would love to come over, we will bring the drinks.

So instead of my son having a buddy over to play catch, their whole family is coming over and apparently we are barbecuing and drinking. So I got that going for me.

Am I the only one who's first thought was, I wonder if she's hot, boozy, lonely and horny. Play with the kids, have dinner, put them to bed, keep drinking with the moms, get them to play a little truth or dare. Girl on girl kissing, some mutual boob play, a triple kiss with you, her and the wife. Hijinx ensue.

No? Just me?

• Like 1