Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

oh, the trip report. well, getting the pants hemmed went exceedingly well. got into nordstroms at ten a.m. on the dot, alterations person got the measurements, I asked if they could be done same day, she said sure, I left, got a call twenty freaking minutes later saying they were ready. that's some damn customer service and a half I tell ya.also got my haircut at this fancy salon while I was up there. I've been going to supercuts or some variation forever and have always gotten shitty haircuts so I finally decided what the hell, give a fancy salon a shot. I look like god damn ryan gosling I tell ya what. well, not exactly, but it's an actual "nice" haircut, not just hair with a relatively shorter length. pretty cool.finished the trip off with a visit to whole foods. this store alone is a reason to move to a city. I just love it so much. got a terrible shit pain right before checking out though so I had to cut the trip short there. wanted to go to rei but I'm not big on pooping in store bathrooms. oh well.

i've considered going someplace better for a haircut. the morons at great clips or sports clips or wherever clips have been butchering me for far too long. maybe next time i'll search a place out. dammit i'm going to be an un-eployed lawyer soon, i need to look good.

I wrote something like what vb said, then erased it because **** that argument.
Yeah, I hear ya...But at some point you just have to forgive them like I did. Hell, gambling is addictive after all
well hell beans, I'll be in nordstrom's today and I'm sure they'll have some! what size?
Damn... eleven and a half or twelve would have been fine. Keep me in mind when you go back in a few years
Good to be living with a woman again. Not a whole lot of interaction.
To hell with the vet stuff.... you should be a marriage counselor. That bit of information alone could save millions a lot of misery
also got my haircut at this fancy salon while I was up there. it's an actual "nice" haircut, not just hair with a relatively shorter length. pretty cool.finished the trip off with a visit to whole foods. this store alone is a reason to move to a city. I just love it so much. got a terrible shit pain right before checking out though so I had to cut the trip short there. wanted to go to rei but I'm not big on pooping in store bathrooms. oh well.
I went to one of those places once. First rattle outta the box the "guy" started quizzing me about my mood so he had a base to begin with. After I told him that I felt as uncomfortable as a whore in church he commenced combing and spraying shit from a bottle like a mad man....After the fellow labored for an hour or two trying to tame my mop, which is plagued with everything from cowlicks to outright demonism, he called in several reinforcements to assist. I figure he was worried about a lawsuit or something. Toward the end he hung a towel over the mirror sorta like they do with women giving birth so I couldnt see the progressAfter all was said and done, the guy gave me the cut for free. All I had to do was agree not to ever grace the doorway of his salon again...I didnt care since I have never had a good haircut in my lifeThats what baseball caps are for...I love me some wholefoods. Ive had the same reaction in there...did you happen to try a free sample of tuna salad?A few weeks back the WF on charleston made the mistake of putting out an entire bowl of the stuff with crackers without a guard standing over it. I plowed through a couple pounds of the stuff before the wife dragged me away. Shit like a tied coon for two days

no,worse. ate at chipotle right before. double hot salsa too. sooo worth it.going to the BEACH tomorrow! not gonna be very hot down there though which sucks. I like it to be mid to upper eighties when I'm at the beach to make the water more enjoyable. oh well though, gonna eat like a fat bastard and sleep a lot and that's all that really matters.

oh, the trip report. well, getting the pants hemmed went exceedingly well. got into nordstroms at ten a.m. on the dot, alterations person got the measurements, I asked if they could be done same day, she said sure, I left, got a call twenty freaking minutes later saying they were ready. that's some damn customer service and a half I tell ya.also got my haircut at this fancy salon while I was up there. I've been going to supercuts or some variation forever and have always gotten shitty haircuts so I finally decided what the hell, give a fancy salon a shot. I look like god damn ryan gosling I tell ya what. well, not exactly, but it's an actual "nice" haircut, not just hair with a relatively shorter length. pretty cool.finished the trip off with a visit to whole foods. this store alone is a reason to move to a city. I just love it so much. got a terrible shit pain right before checking out though so I had to cut the trip short there. wanted to go to rei but I'm not big on pooping in store bathrooms. oh well.
I feel like you left out a stop here. At one of the paycheck advance places.Hey speedz, you'll be happy to know I decided to to surgically remove my dogs toes. But I do need advice on how to trim them. They are like damn talons. The wife said there is a vein in there that if cut could cause them to bleed a lot and could potentially be dangerous. Is this true or like a myth or something?
Hey speedz, you'll be happy to know I decided to to surgically remove my dogs toes. But I do need advice on how to trim them. They are like damn talons. The wife said there is a vein in there that if cut could cause them to bleed a lot and could potentially be dangerous. Is this true or like a myth or something?
I think you missed a word and yes that is true. If you look at their nails, you can see a white color in the middle. Don't clip that far because that shit hurts.111861_nayuls.gif

I have found the worst customer trying to buy a car ever.My wife.Ugh..."I like this 08 Audi, if it had a different engine, and the blue from the 04 model, and was a 2010 with low miles and the tail lights from the 01 model" "i want a sporty model, but I want 4 doors, but I only like the look of the coupe""i like this blue color, but only in the sunlight"Goddam makes my stomach hurt worse than Shake's on a Chipotle's double hot salsa bender.

god damn it ocho that was my joke. except I was just going to say "detroit fan" because I had no idea that the team was the tigers.so you got him cutting the grass yet? I have to imagine so since I can't think of any other reason to have a kid. but even if not, congrats and such.

also got my haircut at this fancy salon while I was up there. I've been going to supercuts or some variation forever and have always gotten shitty haircuts so I finally decided what the hell, give a fancy salon a shot. I look like god damn ryan gosling I tell ya what. well, not exactly, but it's an actual "nice" haircut, not just hair with a relatively shorter length. pretty cool.
I've had my hair pretty long recently. It used to just get ridiculous and huge and jewfroey, but now it's curly in a good way and people seem to enjoy it. Who knew.
I think you missed a word and yes that is true. If you look at their nails, you can see a white color in the middle. Don't clip that far because that shit hurts.
Yeah, that picture is pretty good. It's actually a pink color in the middle if the nails are clear. If the nails are black it's much harder, but you can just trim away the excess part that kind of hooks over, and move in very slowly from there until it's starting to be more white and crumbly than solid nail.
There is a pic of my boy taken just a bit ago. He makes me feel old.
Congrats.
Damn he's a cute kid.
Of course he's cute. He's. You know. That's why people don't adopt British babies.

Sadly he doesn't do yard work yet. But that ok since my side said that if I bought an electric mower than she would mow the lawn. I think it pisses off the other women around us when they see her mowing the lawn. They made their husbands think that women don't mow. He is coming along nicely. Been some rough patches but each day he seems to be doing better. This was sore try intense ordeal that proved that we were a bit naive about some things but all in all I think it will work out. Well if I survive. Geez this kid is wearing me out. I thought I was in decent shape. No way. I will say that he is a good weight loss program. I left for Korea weighing about 171. Today I weighed 161 and I haven't really changed my eating habits.

Saw Radiohead last Tuesday. Was good.Went to Montreal from Wednesday until yesterday to visit the wife's family, of which I had dinners with about 50 different people. Still don't understand Arabic though, and only some of the <40 year olds speak any English, so I got to sit in rooms with two dozen people speaking and not understanding a word of it. Went out to a bar/club place Saturday night courtesy of a couple of the husbands. One of them likes to show off money a bit, and got a bottle of Johnnie Walker black to split between 3 or 4 guys. Mostly 3. I had 4 glasses (plus a glass of Macallan), but he had a couple more than that and couldn't handle it. There was a quarter of the bottle left at 3 when the place closed, and then he vomited all over his friend's Range Rover while we driving back. Then vomited again, and one or two more times for good measure. We didn't get back til after 5 due to all the stopping. Left around 3pm yesterday after a big farewell lunch. Not the most impressive performance from a host. I handled my alcohol with grace and aplomb. A good time overall.