I Called In Sick Today

is there any possibility of this leading to something permanent out on the west coast?
possible. if the consulting agency likes me.
This will literally be monumental for the sick thread...If I didnt already know what it was my first thought would be some sort of sex slave trafficking baitJust remember, though....dont wear red bandannas in the Sunrise Manor area or blue ones West of Pecos to fifteen between Cheyenne and Owens...I think thats right... Youll be just fine either way
do you think I can find a place to stay at $15-17/hour?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Just drink straight tequila. Not too many calories, not too much sugar, just the right amount of drunk.
Man I hate tequila.
I think thats right... Youll be just fine either way
hahathe guy didn't even get strat's name right.
do you think I can find a place to stay at $15-17/hour?
wow dude I mean I know you haven't lived on your own a lot but apartments don't work like that
I'll just ask beans; I'm sure he knows. Wait, I don't want to send you champagne.
Oh, like it would kill ya?
So, I know I mentioned this last year, but my high school, Martensdale St. Marys, is on the verge of re-setting the longest win streak in high school baseball history.The school they are going back and forth with is Portsmouth, NH.Background.Portsmouth is a class 2A school (they call it Division 2 in NH), and Martensdale is a 1A school. Portsmouth plays Spring baseball and Martensdale plays summer baseball, due to weather issues.Anyway, Portsmouth lost a conference game on April 30th, so they currently have the longest win streak at 89 games in row.Martensdale opened their season yesterday with a conference game and 10 run ruled them in the 3rd inning. Their streak is currently at 88 games.The play again tonight at class 4A Des Moines East to tie the record.
Yeah, but it's Iowa. Stick them in a tourney with some schools in Miami, they don't make it out of the weekend. Florida baseball rocks. Lots of Cubans, Puerto Ricans and Venezuelans. Not to mention the year round ability to play.
OH yeah, mother in law died. I was the Speaker for the Dead at the funeral. Brvy would have been proud of me. I didn't mention evolution ONE TIME!
Did your son come and wear his thousand dollar lawyer suit and cackle?
Classic brvheart.
Brvheart: always doin stuff:
Classic brvheart.
You can stuff your 'classic brvheart' in a sack, Mister.Also, Martensdale lost 4-3 to the 4A school. Streak over.
I don't know what that means.
Whoa. Did you do that on purpose? Amazing. I wish I had one quarter of your memory skills.
Strat, that job sounds really AWESOME!
I agree.
Whoa. Did you do that on purpose? Amazing. I wish I had one quarter of your memory skills.
Yes, that was on purpose."You can stuff your sorries in a sack, Mister!" is one of my favorite Seinfeld lines. Also, that episode probably deserves consideration for the Mt. Rushmore
We promised to send someone experienced out there.-The guy we had out there had no experience and a possible learning disability-You're capable of acting very experienced...There would be a little faking though on your part.
= sketchy
Yes, that was on purpose."You can stuff your sorries in a sack, Mister!" is one of my favorite Seinfeld lines. Also, that episode probably deserves consideration for the Mt. Rushmore
George owned that episode.
= sketchy
I agree with you to some extent. I think you have to take into consideration that this communication is from a friend that works there, not anofficial communication from the company so theres more straight talk than there might be otherwise. At least that's how I took it.

I think he's just trying to plant seeds of doubt after I announced consensus. being an *******. you know.he's totally right, but who cares? I want the experience of moving somewhere new, being out on my own. maybe I'll man up and move to chicago afterwards, I don't know.

You hurt me, strat. Maybe I had a conversation with it about a friend and he voiced those concerns and now I'm relaying them to you for your own well being. Maybe that, huh?But I don't disagree with you if that's what you want. So what sort of place are you going to be able to get for yourself with a job contract of 3 - 6 months or less than that or whatever? Aren't month to month leases typically more expensive? Too bad that one guy who used to run apartments isn't around anymore.

I'm not sure if you want honesty, or if you want us to pander to you.Part of me wants you to go, because it will be entertaining.But the serious side of me can't believe some of the decisions you have made. I think the biggest one that stood out was refusing to call back the firm who placed you in the temp job. You have quit a couple jobs with nothing to go to. You have high expectations for what you can do and should receive, but you haven't done anything to prove yourself.Sorry if I am being too harsh. We all know you are smart. You could probably do very well in a world that could utilize your technical analysis. Unfortunately, you have to exude a personality that makes people want to hire you and give you a shot. If they think you are just going to bolt to the next thing, then people are not going to hire you. I could be wrong, but if any part of the disdain you show on here eeks out of you at your jobs or interviews then you are doing yourself a disservice.Hiring firms have 1,000s of options right now, don't give them reasons not to like/hire you.As for this Vegas thing, I would guess you would end the 3-6 months there a net negative money wise.If it were me, in your shoes, I would garner as much experience as you could, keep in good relationship with the HR firms and keep them working for you to find a good permanent job. It was just last year you could not find any job besides McD's oryour parents, now you have had multiple opportunities. Granted, they have been shit jobs, but it's not like they are landscaping jobs.