I Called In Sick Today

that was cool.and randy, from the looks of that tree it's about time you added some weight training to your workout regimine.also, last I heard from the health company there was no way they could fit me in this week. this means that I get to give up another weekend to not eating or drinking or smoking. memorial day weekend. which I had just started planning a camping trip for. I'm so fucking pissed at these people I can't see straight.
I'm just curious, what is the dollar amount of this 20% savings on your health care that you're killing yourself for? I just can't imagine it's enough to go through all this. Watch what you eat, get some excercise, sure, but for all you're going through I just feel like there's no way the cost/benefit works out.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

yeah you'd think but for some reason my body doesn't want to let go of this last ten pounds right at my gut. I got top abs but a little pouch at the bottom that still hangs out a bit. I've stopped losing any weight, just keeping it off now, but that's probably because I'm in starvation mode. but I can't very well start eating again because I'd put back at least 5 which would be way too difficult to cut in a day or two.and I am going to the BEACH here in a few weeks. though at this point I think all I'll be doing is eating.edit: tilt, I'm not really sure, but at this point it's not even really about the money any more. I'll be god damned if after all this shit I've gone through I come in and this dipshit company tells me I'm overweight.

Oh, right. I feel like your body is going to be more attractive to the female species at the end of these three awful weeks. You should somehow find a way to take advantage of that. BEACH?
Bwahahaha....this is shake-****ing-Zuma we're talking about!!
though at this point I think all I'll be doing is eating.
You're going to get through half a burger and be full. "No really guys, I couldn't possibly eat another bite. Maybe just a side salad. Also I'm a girl."You know, I'm never really sure where my post is going to end up when I start typing.
yeah you'd think but for some reason my body doesn't want to let go of this last ten pounds right at my gut. I got top abs but a little pouch at the bottom that still hangs out a bit. I've stopped losing any weight, just keeping it off now, but that's probably because I'm in starvation mode. but I can't very well start eating again because I'd put back at least 5 which would be way too difficult to cut in a day or two.and I am going to the BEACH here in a few weeks. though at this point I think all I'll be doing is eating.edit: tilt, I'm not really sure, but at this point it's not even really about the money any more. I'll be god damned if after all this shit I've gone through I come in and this dipshit company tells me I'm overweight.
Yeah, I meant to include something about this being about the principle of the thing.
You're going to get through half a burger and be full. "No really guys, I couldn't possibly eat another bite. Maybe just a side salad. Also I'm a girl."
More likely he eats the whole burger, then feels sick and has to lie down. Like a girl.

I'm fishing at the moment. Just stopped using live bait because I was getting tired of catching all these little sunfish and it was getting in the way of my drinking and doing nothing.

We talked about this already. Who here feels comfortable being the superthread starter? I don't.
Good point. I nominate Speedz. He seems like the perfect choice.
I heard he is getting a job in Virginia paying 70K a year with automatic enrollment in full benefits. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal, you should look into it.
Hurtful. Very amusing though, so I'll allow it.
Going ahead with a phone interview for the job in MS tomorrow morning. Everyone I've talked to that lives in the South has strongly recommended I go for it. Including one that has followed a similar path from CA to WA to Louisiana and says it was the best move he's ever made. Besides, if shake and a couple others here are mocking it, it must be good!
How do you feel about black folks? There are a LOT of them in MS. Especially in Jackson. Not sure about the rich areas. I hear Oxford has TONS of hot southern belles. Otherwise, colored people everywhere. Not saying that's bad, just saying. I lived there during some college.. Then again, it was an all black school.
also, last I heard from the health company there was no way they could fit me in this week. this means that I get to give up another weekend to not eating or drinking or smoking. memorial day weekend. which I had just started planning a camping trip for. I'm so fucking pissed at these people I can't see straight.
What the hell is all this about? I must have missed it.
and I am going to the BEACH here in a few weeks. though at this point I think all I'll be doing is eating.edit: tilt, I'm not really sure, but at this point it's not even really about the money any more. I'll be god damned if after all this shit I've gone through I come in and this dipshit company tells me I'm overweight.
Aren't you like 155lbs? Unless you're a legal midget, how can you be classified as overweight? Text me some bull body nudesI'll be at the beach from June 7-11. Like, literally on the beach. Hotel is a service road across from the sand. We have an ocean view room at the Wyndham on Deerfield Beach. It's my 40th Bday. Feel free to send the room some champagne. The reservation/room may not be in my name. Figure it out.
Aren't you like 155lbs? Unless you're a legal midget, how can you be classified as overweight? Text me some bull body nudes
Dude, they're all nude, all the time. Perk of the job, I guess.
I don't like watching trailers and such, but this sounds awesome. How do you get an invite to this? "The Weinstein Company screened four minutes of the movie for invited guests at a party in Cannes today, alongside early clips from Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained and David O. Russell's The Silver Linings Playbook."
No new thread. That's crazy talk.
Give Gov some time to do some work on the database as that should improve the loading speeds of all threads as it isn't just the super large ones that load slowly. He'll be consulting with some database experts but he hasn't really had time to work on that very much yet with the server failure and then he's been busy on the WSOP pool site that will go live tomorrow.
How do you feel about black folks? There are a LOT of them in MS. Especially in Jackson. Not sure about the rich areas. I hear Oxford has TONS of hot southern belles. Otherwise, colored people everywhere. Not saying that's bad, just saying. I lived there during some college.. Then again, it was an all black school.
Ummm....in general I feel like there are asshats that are black and there are asshats that are white and brown and...you get the picture. Actually, I was really surprised to see that, at least in the smaller towns just outside of Jackson, the black population is only in the teens.
What the hell is all this about? I must have missed it.
Shake is starving himself and purposefully causing himself to be dehydrated so that he can save 20%(!) on his health insurance at work. So probably less than $10 a month.
Aren't you like 155lbs? Unless you're a legal midget, how can you be classified as overweight?
I'm between 160 and 165 depending on how recently and much I've eaten. but since I'm short (5'7"), that's right over the line for the bmi index. and I actually did the math and I'm between 11 and 12 percent body fat, so it isn't exactly easy to lose 5 pounds of fat at that level, but they don't go by body fat, they go by bmi. even though, of course, they have a section in the pamphlet about the test that basically says "yeah, we know bmi isn't accurate at all, but hey, that's what we're using!"at this point I think my anger over the whole thing is just wanting to get it behind me, stop having the god damn thing hanging over my head.
Give Gov some time to do some work on the database as that should improve the loading speeds of all threads as it isn't just the super large ones that load slowly. He'll be consulting with some database experts but he hasn't really had time to work on that very much yet with the server failure and then he's been busy on the WSOP pool site that will go live tomorrow.
this is what I vote for. I don't do well with change.and speaking of not changing, I just got yet another rejection email from the company I'd most like to work for in a real city. I think this is the 4th one. what's weird is that I had figured that at this point, with the level of experience and qualifications I have now, I'd be able to at least get an interview fairly easily, but no. not even for positions I'm pretty damn overqualified for (like this last one). I don't think I'll ever understand how people make real salaries and live in real cities. I can't be that stupid, can I?

you mean a home address? i.e. pretending to live there already so they don't have to worry about relocation? no, but the thought does cross my mind when applying, wondering if they'll pass me by because of the hassle.