Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Meh, it was a pretty easy call, which is probably why I didn't think to mention it. But I'm now going to give you all a gift, at least in terms of your enjoyment of mocking me. She has two cats.

Meh, it was a pretty easy call, which is probably why I didn't think to mention it. But I'm now going to give you all a gift, at least in terms of your enjoyment of mocking me. She now has four pussies.
BAZINGA!
"Meh, it was a pretty easy call, which is probably why I didn't think to mention it. But I'm now going to give you all a gift, at least in terms of your enjoyment of mocking me. She now has four pussies."BAZINGA!
Actually, I think it would technically be 5.

is it the slowness that's keeping everybody from posting? I know I almost lost interest just now. luckily I'm on the toilet. and you guys remember me saying that I had to redo that health check tomorrow? well, just got a call this morning from the person that's supposed to do it and she's not available until next week. so that would mean yet another week of low cal zero carbs and not drinking. eff that. I've been on the phone with the company all morning trying to get it re-re-scheduled for this week screw those guys.

Maybe a new thread is in order? I posted some in the tv section and it seemed faster.
We talked about this already. Who here feels comfortable being the superthread starter? I don't.
I quickly went through my pnotos and deleted all the photos that looked to be trouble and was thankful that I still had like 5 usable shots for that setup.
Pretty sure you broke some unwritten rules doing that. Not professional photographer type rules (those you are probably ok on), but rather, um, well my rules anyway. I've got them written down though, so not technically unwritten. Or any other way unwritten.
oh, and the nightcap mentioned above? whoa buddy. it did NOT wait until sunday.
This made me laugh.
and you guys remember me saying that I had to redo that health check tomorrow? well, just got a call this morning from the person that's supposed to do it and she's not available until next week. so that would mean yet another week of low cal zero carbs and not drinking. eff that. I've been on the phone with the company all morning trying to get it re-re-scheduled for this week screw those guys.
I think they're trying to kill you.

I've just got nothing to say. Not that's really stopped me before, but, you know. Went back home for my grandpas 90th bday surprise party. It was such a surprise that he didn't even know it was his birthday!Grabbed all my fishing stuff while I was back home so now I can start doing that again. Going to be real nice now that I'm moving to a different house in the next month (same roommates) that has a pond in the backyard that's apparently really well stocked. New place also has a huge basement where we're going to build a bar and eventually get a pool table (have a ping pong table for now). Also it's got a huge deck with a big hottub so that'll be nice to not have sex in ever.

Well, I disagree because I played pool all the time when at the frat and had a table. Plus, we play ping pong and darts all the time as it is and that'll only increase when it's in our view all the time since the tv will be in the same area. Regardless, I won't be paying for it so, meh. Plus, hopefully I'll be moving out of Iowa in 2-3 months as it is so I won't be there very long.

Grabbed all my fishing stuff while I was back home so now I can start doing that again. Going to be real nice now that I'm moving to a different house in the next month (same roommates) that has a pond in the backyard that's apparently really well stocked. New place also has a huge basement where we're going to build a bar and eventually get a pool table (have a ping pong table for now). Also it's got a huge deck with a big hottub so that'll be nice to not have sex in ever.
That place sounds awesome, what the hell? Are you paying like $800 each?Also: ping pong > pool.

Well it was a foreclosure and the basement needs a little work. I think my roommate paid 140kish which is what he paid for the current house so rent probably isn't going to go up. Maybe $50-100 but I only pay $400(rent/utilities/Internet/cable/etc) as it is, so, nbd. Still pretty cheap. Plus it's on the way south side, so it's kind of away from bars but meh.

I heard he is getting a job in Virginia paying 70K a year with automatic enrollment in full benefits. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal, you should look into it.
Why would shake want to screw up his standard of living like that?Going ahead with a phone interview for the job in MS tomorrow morning. Everyone I've talked to that lives in the South has strongly recommended I go for it. Including one that has followed a similar path from CA to WA to Louisiana and says it was the best move he's ever made. Besides, if shake and a couple others here are mocking it, it must be good!

Jesus sonnofabeotch goddam. 5 mintues to get intot this hellhole and then half of it isn't showing up. Go out try another browser, no help. Then I tried to post it tells me I wasn't logged in, wtf? Oh well, log-in and get error message. Try to log in again but they have a damn blue banner over the log-in that won't move. Christ, 20 minutes to get into the hellhole and so I am going to post something simply for principle. *sigh*Okay, let's see. Oh Speedy, is moving in with his g/f. Is she pregnant? I ask because my step daughter that moved in with the old guy is. Deb is thrilled! The daughter hasn't even met his previous three kids!Did I tell you guys about my tree? In my backyard garden project I starte last year, one of the trees died. After being jacked around for hours at the nursery who sold it to me I decided to go to another nursery. This was all much more frustrating than I am telling for sake of brevity but what was going to be a quick hour project turned into 5 hours just to get the damn tree. The problem was I so happy to actually find the perfect tree, I didn't pay much attention to how much it weighed. I got the first clue as the forklift dumped it into the back of my pickup and watched it sink.When I got home, I realized that I couldn't possibly lift it, so I rolled it to the end of the bed and pushed it off into a wheelbarrow and watched it smash that to the concrete. I tried a two-wheeler but it would budge it. This is where panic set in. I wasn't sure wehn Deb was going to get home, but I knew that as soon as she saw it she would get that look, the kind you know what she is thinking, "I married a fcuking idiot" look.So, I rolled it. Yep, but it was conical shape. So it went in circles, or well arcs and then I would have to striaghten it out and do roll it some more. Two hours later and near death I rolled it into up the hill into the hole only to realize I didn't dig it deep enough. It took more time to tunnel underneath by propping the tree up one side at a time. But I finally got it done within minutes of her arriving home. She doesn't have a clue and actually likes the tree! Even if she is married to an idiot!2012-05-11_18-49-39_459.jpg

it still looks like you didn't dig the hole deep enough.that might not be a big deal though. the big deal is making sure it's getting enough water. people tend to kill trees in the first year because they underestimate how much water it takes to get them established. depends on the kind of tree, of course.

Hey strat, you seem pretty knowledgeable on the subject; maybe you should consider a career in a nursery or something.Rando, I really have no idea how big your family is. Seems like you always got kids and step-kids dropping into your business. I don't know, maybe it's the same ones over and over.

that was cool.and randy, from the looks of that tree it's about time you added some weight training to your workout regimine.also, last I heard from the health company there was no way they could fit me in this week. this means that I get to give up another weekend to not eating or drinking or smoking. memorial day weekend. which I had just started planning a camping trip for. I'm so fucking pissed at these people I can't see straight.
and you guys remember me saying that I had to redo that health check tomorrow? well, just got a call this morning from the person that's supposed to do it and she's not available until next week. so that would mean yet another week of low cal zero carbs and not drinking. eff that. I've been on the phone with the company all morning trying to get it re-re-scheduled for this week screw those guys.
Just drink straight tequila. Not too many calories, not too much sugar, just the right amount of drunk.
Well, I disagree because I played pool all the time when at the frat and had a table.
Real life: just like that time you were in a frat.
Rando, I really have no idea how big your family is. Seems like you always got kids and step-kids dropping into your business. I don't know, maybe it's the same ones over and over.
I feel like he only has one stepdaughter, but she's a huge pain in the ass, literally and figuratively.
That's probably just from the lack of eating.
yeah this isn't far off. I was pretty woozy while lifting this afternoon. running on about 400 calories at the time. health!
Just drink straight tequila. Not too many calories, not too much sugar, just the right amount of drunk.
this, this is a horrible idea. I'd have smoked a pack of cigarettes by the third shot.
Real life: just like that time you were in a frat.
haha
I feel like he only has one stepdaughter, but she's a huge pain in the ass, literally and figuratively.
Oh, and the son he's very proud of and the son's wife who may be an idiot, but she's his son's idiot, so he loves her.
this, this is a horrible idea. I'd have smoked a pack of cigarettes by the third shot.
Oh, right. I feel like your body is going to be more attractive to the female species at the end of these three awful weeks. You should somehow find a way to take advantage of that. BEACH?