Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

the temp agency wants me to check in every week via phone and give them updates on how the work is going. I am not doing this of course, because neither person in the call cares about what's being aired. anyway, last week they called while I was at work, and I of course had my phone off, so it straight up rejected the call. I don't have voice mail set up or anything. she sends me this confused email, "something must be wrong with your phone." I respond, "now that I have a job, I don't really care about incoming phone calls. sorry."

Also, this forum is slow as balls.
maybe YOUR balls hahahaha I don't know
the temp agency wants me to check in every week via phone and give them updates on how the work is going. I am not doing this of course, because neither person in the call cares about what's being aired. anyway, last week they called while I was at work, and I of course had my phone off, so it straight up rejected the call. I don't have voice mail set up or anything. she sends me this confused email, "something must be wrong with your phone." I respond, "now that I have a job, I don't really care about incoming phone calls. sorry."
I'm sure this will work out finealso: can't tell me nothin'though I don't think my phone has rang in several weeks. I am not popular.
I love Shake's spending habits.
I was thinking the same thing. "I never have money to fix my house! Spiders, but no exterminators! Whole Foods! Nodstrom! J-Crew! Brooks Brothers!"It's all very entertaining.

you guys just don't understand the difference between "afford" and "value." I can "afford" to fix parts of my house, but I "value" new chinos and $14 coffee more than I "value" a stable floor in my bathroom. it's all simple economics really.

what does everyone use as their ringtone? i just got the iPhone and am making some ringtones. right now i'm using "the national anthem" by radiohead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pav2f4b-1ZE&ob=av3e#t=1m16sGOD ****ING DAMNIT I'M TRYING TO MAKE THIS A LINK TO ONE MINUTE 16 SECONDS INTO THE VIDEO BUT THE NEW ****ING FORUM KEEPS MAKING IT A VIDEO FROM THE BEGINNING BY CHANGING MY TAGS. **** YOU, CHANGE.
(minus the narrator)
I've been totally ditched for tonight after two days of being sick and two weeks of being very supportive but somewhat ignored. Pity party for speedz! I'm thinking I'll order a steak and cheese, which no doubt will make me vomit (if I'm lucky...otherwise it'll shoot out the other end) and have a few drinks before letting the nyquil take over. Friday!
Mulatto Butts.
Nice.
you guys just don't understand the difference between "afford" and "value." I can "afford" to fix parts of my house, but I "value" new chinos and $14 coffee more than I "value" a stable floor in my bathroom. it's all simple economics really.
Those aren't differences between two words, they're just two words that mean totally different things.

I've understood for a while now that shakes shack is not being repaired because he chooses not to repair it. I expect the value of repairs will increase substantiallywhen he's shitting through the hole in the floor. Or when the shit fills up said hole.

Semantics indeed. Why aren't we talking about how hard my life is?
Why? It's not like you're shoulder deep in a horses ass anymore are you?

tilt's got it down. I choose not to fix. and speedz, I'm sorry we're not focusing on your lady not caring about you. that's sad. but then again, you know what my advice is going to be and you're probably still not going to rape anybody so what's the point you know?

Why? It's not like you're shoulder deep in a horses ass anymore are you?
I was finger deep in a cat yesterday. Felt some colon cancer.
tilt's got it down. I choose not to fix. and speedz, I'm sorry we're not focusing on your lady not caring about you. that's sad. but then again, you know what my advice is going to be and you're probably still not going to rape anybody so what's the point you know?
We know you choose not to fix it. We've known that for about...jesus, too many years.And, yeah, I know. But I'm definitely going to rub one out even though I feel all kinds of shitty and really don't want to, so I feel like that sort of counts.

so my friend from california is like, we have this contract in vegas that lasts 6 months, you take a GPS around and note where different water system parts are in the city. it pays $15/hour. they will fly me out to interview. my current job is data entry and awful.