Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Well, I'm actually sick, and I had once again underestimated just how shitty it is to puke when not drunk. My only saving grace is the fact that Under Siege is on tv. As was the movie this quote is from: "And Tahiti."I feel like at least one of you (JLL?) will catch that one.
Essay is the guy for you on this one. That guy loves that movie!And apparently me too.
Sneakers?
Ding! Ding! Ding!As part of her HS anatomy class my soon to be graduating daughter visited WSU's cadaver lab yesterday. Her elation at "getting to hold all the organs" and remarks thatshe "smelled like dead people" was more than a little disturbing.

Yeah, at the end when Mr. Tibbs is talking about all the places he and his wife are going to visit in Europe and then he tacks on at the end "and Tahiti." Spoiler alert.

absolutely fantastic movie. i still hate this new board and its ruining my desire to post.still blowing it with the lady. we were kissing goodnight and i thought it was going to be a quick kiss (she had not felt well, she told me, all night), so i pecked and went in for a loving and reassuring hug, but i was wrong and she wanted to make out for a while. it led to an awkward laugh, but then we made out some more. still though, i feel like i suck at women.

i tell myself lots of things, but i'm an idiot, so i never believe myself.
as you shouldn't! just bought some urban slim fit jcrew chinos. not sure I'm gonna be able to pull this one off. it's a big step for me. next step is probably penises I guess.

the shirt tuck I got but the rest is just nonsense. also: went to whole foods for the first time. jesus I'm in love. it really doesn't make sense why I haven't moved to a real city even though I'll still be a piece of shit. also also: ate at chipotle. barbacoa burrito. might have been a mistake right after buying those slim fit chinos.

Yeah, at the end when Mr. Tibbs is talking about all the places he and his wife are going to visit in Europe and then he tacks on at the end "and Tahiti."
Well, but first he has to be reminded by The Natural.
i still hate this new board and its ruining my desire to post.
I also hate the new board and don't unerstand why it's so damn slow. I'm a busy man over here.
If she likes you, she'll find those awkward moments endearing.
Quite true. I really think the mark of a good match is when you can get past the awkward moments by turning them into a good time.
as you shouldn't! just bought some urban slim fit jcrew chinos. not sure I'm gonna be able to pull this one off. it's a big step for me. next step is probably penises I guess.
You're no longer allowed to make "I guess this makes me gay" jokes. You love fashion. That's ok, we still appreciate you as a heterosexual male. Just as we would if you were an unstylish homosexual male.Although, actually, the latter might be preferable.
also: went to whole foods for the first time. jesus I'm in love. it really doesn't make sense why I haven't moved to a real city even though I'll still be a piece of shit. also also: ate at chipotle. barbacoa burrito. might have been a mistake right after buying those slim fit chinos.
Move to a city with Wegman's. That shit puts Whole Foods to shame. TO SHAME.

are there even wegmans in the south? did I mention I'd only consider moving to somewhere in the south? can't be moving to a state that condones them homos cohabitatin' and what not. and speaking of homos and shopping, I also went to nordstrom and bought some underwear. commented on how it was a little silly that they only had 1 pack in the whole store that was my size and the gay guy that waited on me got into a whole long thing about how they only stock the super big sizes and he thought it was stupid too since guys that big shouldn't be wearing boxer briefs anyways. I feel like I should end this by saying he was probably hitting on me but I don't think he was. should that offend me or should I be glad? I... I think I need a nap.