I Called In Sick Today

Not fired. Just some general office stuff. And also I guess the guy who left last week didn't leave on such good terms and so the boss wanted to let us know that if we had any concerns to make sure to talk to her, all the while glaring at me letting me know my jig is up and made me fess up to probably wanting to leave and she's like, well, so an so sister is a partner at X firm and can probably really help you out if you want. So...went ok. It'd be sweet if that works out for me.
I don't get it. You told your boss that you were thinking about leaving, and the response was an offer to help you find another job?
Oh shit. Strat, you totally should've thought of that first!
Hahaha.(yup, an extra "ha" for that one)
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Not fired. Just some general office stuff. And also I guess the guy who left last week didn't leave on such good terms and so the boss wanted to let us know that if we had any concerns to make sure to talk to her, all the while glaring at me letting me know my jig is up and made me fess up to probably wanting to leave and she's like, well, so an so sister is a partner at X firm and can probably really help you out if you want. So...went ok. It'd be sweet if that works out for me.
I was working at a dealer once and it got out that the dealership was sold. Everyone knew the new owner ran a whorehouse with low pay and would bring in all new people so everyone was quiting with a couple months left as they got new jobs. The owner was freaking so he started offering bonuses to stay. I was the new car manager at the time and they brought me in for a talk about it.They were surprised that the $1000 then $2000 bonus to stay wasn't keeping people from getting a job they could you know, support themselves and their families long term. I hadn't been offered anything so the owner tried to bring it up my plans."I just can't believe that they have no loyalty to me after all this time. At least I can count on some employees! (looks me in the eye). I mean, if you got another job, how much time would you give me before leaving?":looks at watch face::looks at owner face:
you spelled it wrong. it's bonobos. bonabos is just ridiculous.
Touché
I've never heard of Just One of the Guys. I'm going to assume that Thora Birch is the one lying in the roses and not the one with the mismatched boobs.Does beans's girl from Under Siege count or was that expected? I mean, on one hand she was a Playboy playmate, but on the other hand she just kind of popped up there.
Wow, you don't know either of mine? Mena Suvari was the rose girl and no, those were awful. Thora Birch was the daughter who was going to run away with the weird kid. And even with the caveat of surprise boobs, she still wins. I gasped when she broke those monsters out. It was surprising in the context of the movie and their size. I just gasped again. And I'm always surprised by movie boobs and super happy if they are great. How can you not know my first movie? Classic 80's teen movie. She plays a guy the whole movie then to prove she's a girl, she rips open her tuxedo shirt at prom and BOOM, perfection. Everyone watch Just One of the Guys
I don't really care but the question made me realize that I wish there were more asses in movies.!
Agreed. I do love some asses. Can't think of one. Picturing a thing, still not helping
heh, not.
Agreed. I do love some asses. Can't think of one. Picturing a thing, still not helping
When all else fails, go with Albaalba.jpg

While she does seem nice, she seems too nice. I need filth. Biel in I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, when she changed, that was a body

Biel in I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, when she changed, that was a body
Dude, we know already, you don't have to tell us this all the time.
...a bright spot was Jessica Biel. They showed her undressing and GOOD GOD, she has a sick body.
Edit:1236337411_jessica_biel_getting_dressed.gif
Well that ruined about 3 pages of good reading.So strat, you're going to have to move, start paying rent, utilities, buying your own food etc, etc... for $2.50 an hour more than your parentsare paying you? What's the odds that at the end of the 6 month period there's a permanent position and more money in it for you? It's one thingto take a step back or two if there's probably future gain but otherwise?
I don't have to move or do any of that if I don't want to. the options are to be poor in KC or drive 1.5 hours per day. if I were to move and not get re-upped with this bank, I would almost certainly find something else in short order. between the three agencies that are/were looking for stuff for me to do, I was getting 2-3 calls per week about placement opportunities.I regret posting hodor because randy spoiled the fuck out of these books I'm reading.
I don't get it. You told your boss that you were thinking about leaving, and the response was an offer to help you find another job?
Ummm...yeah, that's, uh, thats basically it. My boss loves me because she knows I handle my biz' and she doesn't have to spend any time throwing attaboys at me to keep me happy like she does with a lot of other people. She obviously wishes I would stay but understands that I have goals that I can't really accomplish at my current job and is willing to help me any way she can to achieve them. Once I find out if I passed my test next week I'll probably have another meeting with her and explain exactly what I'm thinking and what advice she has and the like and go from there.
hahaha. yeah strat you idiot.
:looks at watch face::looks at owner face:
this was funny.
god damn flat assed white women. why oh god why does hollywood think that women are supposed to have flat narrow asses?
While she does seem nice, she seems too nice. I need filth. Biel in I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, when she changed, that was a body
oh my god that. that scene. that gif. it's just the best. I'd do things to her germans won't do.also, alba has herpes. that enough filth for ya?

actually I think she got it from derek jeter, and didn't he date beil too? either way, fuck no. as in fuck no it wouldn't stop me. I'd eat it during a full outbreak. walk around pointing out the sores on my lips saying "that's jessica alba's pussy herpes bitches!"

Ok, that's funny. You. You're good. You. And yeah, Jeter dated anyone and everyone who's hot. Wouldn't that have made bigger news, or is the herp think kept on the DL because if you say someone else has it, that means you have it. But yeah, wouldn't stop me. I told you guys my herp theory. Find/start a herp support group, whatever women show up, commence to humping.

I cannot stop laughing at this sentence after a quick bit of research. "So rumor has it that Jessica Alba is chasing the Valtrex dragon..."Too funny. Some reports say it was her that gave to him and others that have it reversed. Another article said she was quoted as being a huge fan of one night stands. Damn Internet, filling our heads with lies and hope.

Another article said she was quoted as being a huge fan of one night stands.
great, now I'm gonna have an erection until june.

dude we're talking about banging bitches with herpes and hot chicks without kidneys we don't have time for that sappy shit

I have an unhealthy love for the Olympics. It's the same reason why Joey loves(?) A.I. and the like. People realizing their dreams. I also love moms and retarded people, so I didn't stand a chance with either of those videos.

Ummm...yeah, that's, uh, thats basically it. My boss loves me because she knows I handle my biz' and she doesn't have to spend any time throwing attaboys at me to keep me happy like she does with a lot of other people. She obviously wishes I would stay but understands that I have goals that I can't really accomplish at my current job and is willing to help me any way she can to achieve them. Once I find out if I passed my test next week I'll probably have another meeting with her and explain exactly what I'm thinking and what advice she has and the like and go from there.
isn't it pretty much expected that you're gonna want to do something more substantial when you get your CPA? not sure why anyone anchored in reality would be mad at you for wanting more money.then again...
hahaha. Classic Randy.Looks like you're caught up to the present on Bran.
not to worry, there's like 40 other storylines goin' that aren't spoiled as shit.
I have an unhealthy love for the Olympics. It's the same reason why Joey loves(?) A.I. and the like. People realizing their dreams. I also love moms and retarded people, so I didn't stand a chance with either of those videos.
Thank you for alerting me to not click on those links. While I do enjoy some sappy stuff if I happen on it organically, if it's fed to me as "watch this, it's sad" I just can't do it