• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

yeah brv but you also said you could get napa a girlfriend so what the hell do you know
sonofabitchyouknowifoundthatgirlandlaidherathisfeetandeverythingwouldhavebeenfineifhejustwasnt"busy"thatdaydamnyoushakeyouassholedontblamemetouche.
*I have no idea if this is actually true. Don't eat pigeons without consulting your local poker forum veterinarian student.
Yeah, restaurants just call it squab and charge $30 a plate for it.
Whatvs, dude. If you quit smoking, you would be quite the catch. I could get you a date within 1 week, if you just simply move to Iowa.And become a born again Christian.
Haha
A-het-hem: you rang?Case Study:Once I was in da club with my friend and she was chatting to a real loser. This situation led to me sitting next to the loser's workmate, who was actually pretty cute and normal-seeming; score for me. We had a good chat, he pretended to be interested in my embroidery, I pretended to care about his shitty job, and at the end of the night he asked for my email address (oh our modern world). I went to write it down, but then he gave me his instead. I got home, googled-stalked the heck out of him, looked at his MySpace etc, and nothing off-putting came up. But I had other avenues open at the time, and in the clear light of day I opted not to email him. A few months later after my other options had burned out my thoughts kept turning back to this guy. I searched for his email address but couldn't find it. My internet history was gone, no way to retrieve his address, and I couldn't remember it. These days I can't even remember his first name. But for 6-12 months I'd say, after meeting him, I thought of him sporadically, and if he had taken my email address/number and contacted me, I would have been interested (so long as I was single).In conclusion: if a girl really is attracted to/interested in a guy, she will still be responsive as long as she is single (unless she is a bad girl I guess), and within a reasonable amount of time. To me, 6 months is acceptable. A year plus is pushing it.
Cliff notes, you're ugly (?)
Oh it does, it just costs more.
Thats for damned sureA friend of mine was telling me about a fight he got into with his wife one day. She pulls out the "I should just divorce you and take half of everything you own"He doesn't skip a beat and responds "Take hell, you divorce me and I'll finally get half my shit BACK!"

On second thought Im just going to keep texting her and start hanging out where she and her friends do in the hope that in another six months or so she'll eventually start responding to me.

You were doing pretty well for yourself, but calling LG ugly seems pretty off base.
I have the fine-drawn face of an intelligent Jewess.
I was NOT calling Lady Grey ugly. I was (attempting) to make a joke about Napa based on LG's advice to him.Obvious fail. Sorry for the confusion LG.
A-het-hem: you rang?Case Study:Once I was in da club with my friend and she was chatting to a real loser. This situation led to me sitting next to the loser's workmate, who was actually pretty cute and normal-seeming; score for me. We had a good chat, he pretended to be interested in my embroidery, I pretended to care about his shitty job, and at the end of the night he asked for my email address (oh our modern world). I went to write it down, but then he gave me his instead. I got home, googled-stalked the heck out of him, looked at his MySpace etc, and nothing off-putting came up. But I had other avenues open at the time, and in the clear light of day I opted not to email him. A few months later after my other options had burned out my thoughts kept turning back to this guy. I searched for his email address but couldn't find it. My internet history was gone, no way to retrieve his address, and I couldn't remember it. These days I can't even remember his first name. But for 6-12 months I'd say, after meeting him, I thought of him sporadically, and if he had taken my email address/number and contacted me, I would have been interested (so long as I was single).In conclusion: if a girl really is attracted to/interested in a guy, she will still be responsive as long as she is single (unless she is a bad girl I guess), and within a reasonable amount of time. To me, 6 months is acceptable. A year plus is pushing it.
Based on this ^^
Ok, brvheart.
Heh, ouch.
haha that is never gonna get old.
****ps, I'm a fan of the av change.
ps, I'm a fan of the av change.
hey thanks boss. i figured april ludgate needed some love because as i rematch parks and rec i realize just how amazing she is as a character.

I had a bunch of shit quoted and I couldn't get it to work. You all get love for funny, and for CONTINUALLY picking on me. Don't make me give you FB links to women I've fooled around with, cuz I'll do it dammit. Ok, I won't.

Yeah, restaurants just call it squab and charge $30 a plate for it.
the post that this is in response to... you quoted me... then replaced what I wrote with what danny said... why... why did you do that?
On second thought Im just going to keep texting her and start hanging out where she and her friends do in the hope that in another six months or so she'll eventually start responding to me.
seriously though dude, it's like shane said, she's probably dead.
Ok, brvheart.
they really are very similar aren't they?
the post that this is in response to... you quoted me... then replaced what I wrote with what danny said... why... why did you do that?
I didn't replace anything, may have quoted the wrong post though.edit: Goddammit! I'm not explaining anything anymore.
they really are very similar aren't they?
Sal, I mean this from the bottom of my heart. You're a mother****er.

aw you put the "t" in there. and I was going to make a joke about having no sexual attraction to mohair suits. so I ate a vegan dinner tonight. stir fried zucchini, onions, and green pepper with quinoa. it was pretty good, and there was a lot of it, but damn if I'm not STARVING already. fucking vegetables. what the hell?

too tired to defrost. plus I ran three and a half miles so I didn't want to waste the fat burning. vegetables don't have calories.but actually yeah, I am to poor to afford beef really. saw some nice looking ribeyes in the grocery store on sunday and wanted them but they were like $40. that's just insane. I can get like 6 months worth of chicken for that. fuck a damn cow.

all I know is that if there's a drunk fat chick whispering in my ear that she wants to bang and a relatively cute girl across the bar that just winked at me, I'm sliding it in the fatty 100% of the time.
If this was true you'd get laid a lot more often.
See, Napa, it's not so bad, you still had 6 months to go before...she... oh.
Well...shit.
Heh.I know I'm stating the obvious, but there are many reasons she wouldn't respond other than "was never interested". Let's not base all our assumptions on LG here.Although, if she just wasn't interested, **** her. Figuratively.