• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

am I really going to take mdg advice?
I think it's the only way to go. If it makes you feel better, most of us would have said the same thing, we just have other stuff to do at the moment.

two attempts, infinite rings. going to try again in 15 minutes, then tell the temp agency guy to go ahead with it. I'm sure I can back out of it before I actually sign anything, if I do happen to hear from them on the direct hire position, or whatever.

all I know is that if there's a drunk fat chick whispering in my ear that she wants to bang and a relatively cute girl across the bar that just winked at me, I'm sliding it in the fatty 100% of the time.

let me guess, they thoroughly reviewed your profile, and while your qualifications are impressive, they will be reviewing other more qualified candidates for the position. close?

let me guess, they thoroughly reviewed your profile, and while your qualifications are impressive, they will be reviewing other more qualified candidates for the position. close?
Thank you very much for your interest.After review of your application, the decision has been made to move forward with other candidates.We wish you much success in your career endeavors.yes, I wish me much success in my career endeavors with your organization, too.
I'm totally working on situps and pushups now. feels good. I can only do like 15 pushups and 20 situps at a time, sure hoping I can increase those totals soon.
Watch out Hershel Walker.
yeah the reason I don't act like I crush average guys is because I don't, at least not in the areas that women actually care about (income, looks, general manliness). the poor thing/shitty house thing is a huge portion.
Whatvs, dude. If you quit smoking, you would be quite the catch. I could get you a date within 1 week, if you just simply move to Iowa.And become a born again Christian.
I'd text them back around mid October...
Haha
beans: a cessna 421 at 28k feet... isn't that a pretty excessive altitude?
I think there is something about 18,000 feet that's important.
all I know is that if there's a drunk fat chick whispering in my ear that she wants to bang and a relatively cute girl across the bar that just winked at me, I'm sliding it in the fatty 100% of the time.
yeah well the cute chick just emailed to say YOU'RE UGLYso helloooo fatty
Funny.
ok, I need you guys nowthis temp agency wants to place me with state street. $12.50/hour. still have not heard back on my phone screen. I have until 3 to get back to the temp agency on whether or not I'm taking it. the jobs are effectively the same, but interviewing and getting hired would mean starting at $14/hour.do I call the person I phone screened with and inquire?
What are they hiring you for? Data entry?
Plus, the 6 month thing. I'm curious what an actual girl would say about this situation. Are there any left around here? Can we bump the Dear Nikki thread?
A-het-hem: you rang?Case Study:Once I was in da club with my friend and she was chatting to a real loser. This situation led to me sitting next to the loser's workmate, who was actually pretty cute and normal-seeming; score for me. We had a good chat, he pretended to be interested in my embroidery, I pretended to care about his shitty job, and at the end of the night he asked for my email address (oh our modern world). I went to write it down, but then he gave me his instead. I got home, googled-stalked the heck out of him, looked at his MySpace etc, and nothing off-putting came up. But I had other avenues open at the time, and in the clear light of day I opted not to email him. A few months later after my other options had burned out my thoughts kept turning back to this guy. I searched for his email address but couldn't find it. My internet history was gone, no way to retrieve his address, and I couldn't remember it. These days I can't even remember his first name. But for 6-12 months I'd say, after meeting him, I thought of him sporadically, and if he had taken my email address/number and contacted me, I would have been interested (so long as I was single).In conclusion: if a girl really is attracted to/interested in a guy, she will still be responsive as long as she is single (unless she is a bad girl I guess), and within a reasonable amount of time. To me, 6 months is acceptable. A year plus is pushing it.
In conclusion: if a girl really is attracted to/interested in a guy, she will still be responsive as long as she is single (unless she is a bad girl I guess), and within a reasonable amount of time. To me, 6 months is acceptable. A year plus is pushing it.
See, Napa, it's not so bad, you still had 6 months to go before...she... oh.