• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Brv ~ Why do you work with mormons a lot yet they make you sad?
I want them to go to heaven when they die, and so I put myself in situations to talk to them about their con-man founder Joseph Smith and the lies he convinced them to believe.
Aren't the toilets just a hole in the floor though? Or is that China? Or could I be thinking of nothing.
That's how they were in Afghanistan.
I didn't call you a pussy.Although "every girl is different" is clearly pussy talk, am I right?
She wants to stay in good terms with him. You know, just in case.
Don't be mean.
Whoa. Joey is bringin' it on this page. Very funny.
Divorce that bitch. Blood is thicker than water. Sophie's choice, you, her and your son in a boat, one has to go over, you're tossing her and you fcking know it. She can find another slug to take her blurry pictures. Find a horny housewife that is in a running group and TAP THAT ASS. All the while, wear a black judge's robe and as you pump her ass, have her scream "I object"You can either overrule or sustain, depending on whether or not she's pinching your nips or jiggling your balls
My goodness, you've been missed.
I want them to go to heaven when they die, and so I put myself in situations to talk to them about their con-man founder Joseph Smith and the lies he convinced them to believe.
I mean, this is FCP's best level ever, right? You're fcking with us on this one, no?This is like Charles Schultz telling Seth MacFarlane that his characters are merely cartoons while the Peanuts crew is real.

You know, I really don't have many problems. Not bragging... It's the truthThe reason? I dunno... Probably because I don't give a shitReally. I don't. Wife pissed? Hah. Kid upset? Phooey. Neighbors want to kill me? Bring it onIt's no mystery why... At least to me... Maybe to shake and mex... Screw it. What does it really matter? Worried what a girl thinks? A billion more out thereJob suck? Always another somewhereGot embarrassed at the local store in front of a large crowd? Damn good story to tell for yearsHopefully one of these days each and every one of you guys will be able to let a loud, watery, stinky, fart in front of several strangers and laugh about it without remorse. Alcohol has taught me one thing....Screw em if they can't take a joke...In other news,Vacation is on. Cousin eddie just ask Clark for fifty two thousand dollars... And gov just reset the password to my beans accountBEERS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!

I'd simply assumed you shut that down for the same reason everyone changes names around here, to hide from real lifeColor me embarrassed. And for the record, I like brvy, I just dislike religion.

I mean, this is FCP's best level ever, right? You're fcking with us on this one, no?
You need to know two things about me. 1) I'm fiercely loyal. 2) I'm not a bs'er. I understand the ramifications of posting that in this thread, but it's the truth. So I'll take my licks. SuitedAces21 is correct. I deserve much worse than I've been given.
So....what the hell?AaaaaHAHAhahahah!
We're just as happy as you are that 'Beans' is back.
I'd simply assumed you shut that down for the same reason everyone changes names around here, to hide from real lifeColor me embarrassed. And for the record, I like brvy, I just dislike religion.
Are you kidding... Like I could hide anymoreNah... I forgot the password about two years ago. Someone bought me a new pc and it was saved on the old oneRuss has only been a man for a few days, ya know... And for your information, I'm a Modela man this eveningHey... You guys realize that shake don't have a roof?Hahahahahahahahahaqaaaaaaaaaa!
Aw, dude. You're that guy? I thought you typically played it cool
This is like Charles Schultz telling Seth MacFarlane that his characters are merely cartoons while the Peanuts crew is real.
Funny you choose MacFarlane for a comment about things like that not being real. You might be interested in
In THIS economy?
Ha! Apparently he has a job with a pretty big customer of ours lined up. Woteva, I don't care. I thought of strat almost immediately but then I remembered that not only does he not like accounting he doesn't have any accounting experience. Plus, hes not a girl.

See, I was just gonna go with Gary Larson but I wanted more mainstream. I even looked up the Garfield creators name. Thank goodness I didn't, that trailer slayed me

Plus, hes not a girl.
debatable Although, he's really funny and won't come on to you at all. And his jokes are a smidge blue, if ya know what I'm sayin.
I could have her cell if I wanted it. I think it's best to ask for it when the time comes. not sure why everyone is so quick to call me a pussy. every girl is different, and somehow I am in really good with this one just by being laid back and confident.
Sorry Strat. I really meant you were going to BE a pussy, not that you ARE one. Same for Napa too.
Only tilt did and I'm pretty sure he was just going with a comical theme. Sensitive bitch
This too...somehow the comical theme didn't come through. One thing everyone needs to keep in mind is that I'm one of the more sarcastic people you'll meet.Rarely do I mean things the way they read. Which is why sarcasm doesn't work so well in the interwebz.
I don't blame her at all, actually. Seems totally reasonable to want to be referred to the best lawyer for the specific case, as opposed to hoping that her stepson's boss just happens to be qualified as well.
speedz, always the voice of reason.(Um, no sarcasm there)
Oh. Soooo.....does it ever work?
In THIS economy?
No shit. I've never, ever, had as much trouble finding a job as I'm having currently. Partly do to the position/salary range I'm looking in but, fuck,I thought Obama was going to make sure everyone had a job???
Aw, dude. You're that guy? I thought you typically played it cool
I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I'm positive that you've misunderstood me. I don't walk up to people in the grocery store or anything.But I do go to temple openings and talk to the Mormon missionaries there. I also love it when Mormons come to my house, like two of them did tonight. I talked to them for 2 hours, and they are coming back tomorrow night for supper.
Oh. Soooo.....does it ever work?
It depends on what you means by "works". Does it make them question some parts of their faith? absolutely. However, I couldn't tell you long term, because I don't follow them around, since: typically, I play it cool.
I don't walk up to people in the grocery store or anything. But I do go to temple openings and talk to the Mormon missionaries there.
THAT'S SO MUCH WORSE!!!I'm a little drunk.
And his jokes are a smidge blue, if ya know what I'm sayin.
considering the circumstances, I'm happier more often than I have any right to be.
I talked to them for 2 hours, and they are coming back tomorrow night for supper.
you seem like you'd have better things to do with your time.