I Called In Sick Today

I could use a little advice. There's this guy at work who stinks. It's not a little stink either. Like if he's sitting near by and I turn towards him it snaps my neck back a little bit. Now, normally I'd just tell him he's smelly and he needs to take a shower before work, but I know for a fact that already three of the eight people I work with don't like me because I'm not nice and I'd like to have at least a couple of friends around. Plus, I was thinking maybe I ought to work on the maturity thing a little bit. So, how would an adult handle this one?
anonymous note on post-itedit: no, no, just stick of deodorant with a bow on it left on his desk
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Report it to HR. They love dealing with that stuff.Edit: I probably shouldn't assume you're working somewhere that has an HR department.Unrelated edit: Photoshop: You're doing it wrong.
Go to HR and tell them to do something for once? I'm starting to think I'm allergic to something at work. I'm constantly sneezing and having to blow my nose but am fine at home and on the weekends. Hopefully I am and it's nothing they could change so theyd have to let me work from home. That'd be the life. I'd probably never quit.Edit: yeah, what DJ said. Or your boss maybe?
Yeah, there's an HR department, but that seems like just about the worst way to deal with it. Same with going to your boss. You people don't really act that way do you?
exponentially worse. and I sucked then. maybe I should move to new york city. what do you guys think? think I'd die within a month?turd: dude probably already knows he stinks and either doesn't care or can't help it. either way, your comments will not help him (or you).
I think moving to nyc would be awesome. I've always wanted to do it. I'm thinking of doing it when I get back from Korea actually. Not that I've ever been to new york or know anything about it, but it looks nice on tv and the ladies seem real classy. Plus, I bet there's always something cool going on. You couldn't get bored in nyc.I'm pretty sure I could get him to stop being stinky if I went about it the way I normally would. In fact, last year through a combination of heart to heart talks and brutal berating I got a guy to stop stinking on his body and in his mouth. It went kind of like this:Him: I started a new diet last week.Me: What did you do, cut out toothpaste?Then later when we are alone:Me (sensitively): Hey man, seriously though, you gotta brush your teeth. Him: Ok.And then he did. His breath never stinks anymore at all. Success!
Yeah, there's an HR department, but that seems like just about the worst way to deal with it. Same with going to your boss. You people don't really act that way do you?
Well, I can't smell and I don't really talk to coworkers. Also, I haven't really talked to my boss in about 2-3 months save for a sentence or two in our monthly F/S meeting. I'm going to be in trouble if I ever have to explain what I do all day. So...no.Edit: although, if there was a problem with a coworker I would probably just do nothing.

So many things....Cute dog Brv. I was wanting one all day after seeing it.Steve's kid is really cute and I'm pretty happy of them.strat really needs to get laid. My advice would be to find a woman to let him stick his penis in her vagina and worry about true love later.Dog, I love turd and miss him.

I have a serious personal issue going on at home and have been thinking of discussing it, but since it involves my wife I have been a tad reluctant. I am pretty seriously hurt and pissed off over something, (not another man or something), but grrrr..., it's pretty bad. I seriously think I need someone to talk to over it that wouldn't agree with me and give me honest advice though. I dunno.

I have a serious personal issue going on at home and have been thinking of discussing it, but since it involves my wife I have been a tad reluctant. I am pretty seriously hurt and pissed off over something, (not another man or something), but grrrr..., it's pretty bad. I seriously think I need someone to talk to over it that wouldn't agree with me and give me honest advice though. I dunno.
It's your fault and you should apologize.

Since we're just doling out advice lately...need some thoughts on a plan to get back into contact with girl who's number I got like 6 months ago and then never called or anything. I feel like its to late to just straight up call her and ask her out at this point.So, I'm thinking, in two weeks my alma mater (where she is currently enrolled) had its annual campus celebration that used to be one of the largest student run events in the country, but has since been scaled back due to budget cuts and rioting. I'm probably going to go back for a day since I know some friends that will be coming back for it. Now the likelihood of just randomly running into her again is super low since everywhere will be packed. However, we have a mutual friend (girl) whom I think I could get to text her to meet up at some bar and just happen to "casually" come across them and reopen communications. I, mean, it's all still kind of a longshot, but worth a shot? Too creepy? End game (other than banging) is I'd really like to be able to take her as a date to a mutual friends wedding in June so I don't have to roll solo (and you know, to bang) and I don't see myself being able to find a date otherwise between them and now.

Since we're just doling out advice lately...need some thoughts on a plan to get back into contact with girl who's number I got like 6 months ago and then never called or anything. I feel like its to late to just straight up call her and ask her out at this point.So, I'm thinking, in two weeks my alma mater (where she is currently enrolled) had its annual campus celebration that used to be one of the largest student run events in the country, but has since been scaled back due to budget cuts and rioting. I'm probably going to go back for a day since I know some friends that will be coming back for it. Now the likelihood of just randomly running into her again is super low since everywhere will be packed. However, we have a mutual friend (girl) whom I think I could get to text her to meet up at some bar and just happen to "casually" come across them and reopen communications. I, mean, it's all still kind of a longshot, but worth a shot? Too creepy?
You call her and ask her if she's going.If she asks why you didn't call her 6 months ago you will know that she is interested in you (or was at some point before you blew her off, but she'll probably get over it (unless she has self-esteem in which case you're out of luck anyway)). Oh, and you should feign ignorance. "What? I did call you; I left a message. You probably accidentally deleted it. Don't worry about it."I'm so good at advice.
Since we're just doling out advice lately...need some thoughts on a plan to get back into contact with girl who's number I got like 6 months ago and then never called or anything. I feel like its to late to just straight up call her and ask her out at this point.So, I'm thinking, in two weeks my alma mater (where she is currently enrolled) had its annual campus celebration that used to be one of the largest student run events in the country, but has since been scaled back due to budget cuts and rioting. I'm probably going to go back for a day since I know some friends that will be coming back for it. Now the likelihood of just randomly running into her again is super low since everywhere will be packed. However, we have a mutual friend (girl) whom I think I could get to text her to meet up at some bar and just happen to "casually" come across them and reopen communications. I, mean, it's all still kind of a longshot, but worth a shot? Too creepy? End game (other than banging) is I'd really like to be able to take her as a date to a mutual friends wedding in June so I don't have to roll solo (and you know, to bang) and I don't see myself being able to find a date otherwise between them and now.
How well do you think she remembers you?
How well do you think she remembers you?
Oh, she definitely remembers me. I threw up on her at the bar. Kidding. About the throw up part anyways. Her sorority was paired with my frat for something and so we got to know each other and then we kind of ran in similar circles in college do we'd run into each other. She always had a boyfriend though, so I didn't really persue anything. Plus I'm a pussy. Randomly ran into her at a bar last fall and made it known to her I'd like to take her out and she seemed at the least indifferent (she did give me her number), but I was kinda drunk at the time so maybe I misread the entire situation. And then got busy and never followed up. Now with CPA studies coming to a close I have time for such tom foolery since she doesn't live in the same town as me, but close enough.
Go for it. We live for this shitWhat happened? She secretly hates Canadian power trios?
'get laid', come on, how old are we?does anyone here have a way of contacting your wife? if not, then why are you worried about telling us?
She knows about us and this site. He may be worried about her checking it out. And don't discount the "get laid" advice. It really does help with self confidence and put a spring in your step. It makes you care more about getting into shape. Vagina builds bridges, tills soil, generates commerce and gets men to move mountains. I'm serious. If not, check your testosterone. Again
You call her and ask her if she's going.If she asks why you didn't call her 6 months ago you will know that she is interested in you (or was at some point before you blew her off, but she'll probably get over it (unless she has self-esteem in which case you're out of luck anyway)). Oh, and you should feign ignorance. "What? I did call you; I left a message. You probably accidentally deleted it. Don't worry about it."I'm so good at advice.
this is good actually. Or just send her a FB message simply doing the same thing.
Just text her you pussy. What's the worst that can happen?Edit: Advice for Napa, not Rando.
Being ignored hurts worse than a no, I think. Cuz you KNOW that bitch got the text and she just fcking deleted it. Wait, yeah, um, never mind.