• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

yeah i'd really rather not. best case scenario i get inside her and she leaves very dissapointed.
I feel like best case scenario is that you have a good time but don't get inside her, that way at least she'll still be under the impression that sex with you might be a good thing.
and now I can't even drink.
Wait, what?
Dress for the girl you wanna bang, not the one you are banging.
Oddly, I like this. I mean, I also hate it, but you know.
"hot dog-ish thing" isn't nearly as funny.
As what?
girl I know on facebook just posted a picture of herself that was so hot that I would fuck her. I know she has herpes, and I would still fuck her after this picture. it was a good picture.
Let's say you find out there's a 2% chance you'd get herpes if you fucked her, even while using a condom. Would you still do it? What's your approximate cutoff? For the sake of argument, let's pretend the sex would be really good.
By the way... They use double zero roulette wheels in the KC area
Is that not the normal wheel?
The ol lady been out of town for the week. I have drank every night. I would most likely be an alcoholic if I were not married.
See, sometimes I wonder about this. When you're home alone with the kids, do you have to stay relatively sober?

I'm trying to find out how much weight I can lose without having to exercise. you know, not drinking beer or soda, eating much smaller portions. I put exactly zero thought into what I was putting into my body for years and years, without exercising, so I have this suspicion that I can steadily shed weight with simple diet changes.obviously I could exercise but being 5'10" 220 doesn't bother me much.

Let's say you find out there's a 2% chance you'd get herpes if you fucked her, even while using a condom. Would you still do it? What's your approximate cutoff? For the sake of argument, let's pretend the sex would be really good.
last night when I first saw the picture (and was drunk) I would have done if with a 50/50 shot. now even 2% seems kinda high. but really though, is there any reason why I shouldn't have herpes? I mean don't most people have it at this point? not to mention the fact that considering the quality of the women that are willing to date me, very few of them will make it through life without at least some form of non-curable std, so is it really worth the energy to continue trying to avoid it?
I'm trying to find out how much weight I can lose without having to exercise. you know, not drinking beer or soda, eating much smaller portions. I put exactly zero thought into what I was putting into my body for years and years, without exercising, so I have this suspicion that I can steadily shed weight with simple diet changes.obviously I could exercise but being 5'10" 220 doesn't bother me much.
You know what's good, easy exercise? Get a stationary bike on craigslist for cheap and set it up in front of your tv/gaming system.Yes, I realize you specifically said you don't want to exercise.
last night when I first saw the picture (and was drunk) I would have done if with a 50/50 shot. now even 2% seems kinda high. but really though, is there any reason why I shouldn't have herpes? I mean don't most people have it at this point? not to mention the fact that considering the quality of the women that are willing to date me, very few of them will make it through life without at least some form of non-curable std, so is it really worth the energy to continue trying to avoid it?
Well, I just feel like you need to have something positive on your dating resume.
You know what's good, easy exercise? Get a stationary bike on craigslist for cheap and set it up in front of your tv/gaming system.Yes, I realize you specifically said you don't want to exercise.
if this plan doesn't produce results, I'll do that at my new apartment. it's a great idea, even better than a treadmill.I'm not a weight loss expert, nor have I even done any research, but I feel like it shouldn't be that tough to shed 30 pounds or so with just a little exercise and diet tweaking. we're talking dietary neglect since about age 16 here.

but see speedz, for the women I'm speaking of, something positive on my resume would be "hey I already got the herp too so we can bang without the plastic." those girls love that.I'm not sure of the validity or appropriateness of anything I've posted since thursday it should be mentioned.

one of my gaming friends of many years is actually pretty jealous of the resource I have with this thread. I am never gonna feel like I haven't been coached enough on a decision. I never run out of proven conversation material, either. I just have to make sure no one ever discovers the source. I'm kind of a fraud.

I'm not a weight loss expert, nor have I even done any research, but I feel like it shouldn't be that tough to shed 30 pounds or so with just a little exercise and diet tweaking. we're talking dietary neglect since about age 16 here.
Keep in mind the fact that just tweaking your diet might actually just bring you to an amount that's appropriate for maintenance, not loss. It may take some serious changes to lose 30 pounds.
but see speedz, for the women I'm speaking of, something positive on my resume would be "hey I already got the herp too so we can bang without the plastic." those girls love that.
This is somehow very well thought out.
one of my gaming friends of many years is actually pretty jealous of the resource I have with this thread. I am never gonna feel like I haven't been coached enough on a decision. I never run out of proven conversation material, either. I just have to make sure no one ever discovers the source. I'm kind of a fraud.
I've taken a few of JJJ's "what if" questions out into the real world. We're not frauds, we just borrow material in order to...I guess we're frauds. I also tell the rape joke at least a few times per year.

speaking of coaching... I asked LG on this one already, now I want the speedz takeI am still talking to this girl from ex-work. how do I go about finding out if I should bother to keep in touch? "could you ever see yourself dating a guy like me?" what's the best way to ask that question, or should I ask it at all? remember, two year relationship resembling marriage.

speaking of coaching... I asked LG on this one already, now I want the speedz takeI am still talking to this girl from ex-work. how do I go about finding out if I should bother to keep in touch? "could you ever see yourself dating a guy like me?" what's the best way to ask that question, or should I ask it at all? remember, two year relationship resembling marriage.
definitely don't ask that. if this i the girl in the relationship she will never openly admit wanting you even if she does. if you ask that it makes it very hard for her to keep talking to you. if you want to keep her in your back pocket, keep in touch with her. but honestly this seems like a very longshot.

Strat, you gotta create a 3,500 calorie deficit to lose a pound of fat, whether by exercise or diet. Your best bet is to use a caloric intake calculator, and then use an app or something to track your food for a week and see how much effort you'll have to put into it to get that deficit. They say you shouldnt try for more than 2 lbs a week so that's about 1,000 calories less than your maintenance amount per week, obviously. Also, you don't have to become a gym freak or anything to start exercising. A solid 30 minutes will probably burn 300-500 calories, which isn't that hard to do. Plus it tends to make you second guess eating that 20 pack of mcnuggets since you realize how much work it takes to burn off that goodness. If you're going to be cutting out shit like pop and booze anyways, why not just go for it hardcore for a month since you're already making yourself miserable and see what happens? Fuck else you got to do playa.Edit: hey, I was able to give advice after all!

Well I've been back from Vegas just a couple days and I'm already jonesin for some action. Gambling of course. Ok, drinking as well. Can't slip nothin past you guys...Anyhoo... I'm hitting my new favorite track tomorrow under the guise of picking up some siding along the way. Unbelievably, I am actually getting some siding and it is along the way. The wife will be amazedAnyhooo-hoo... Post time is around twelve thirty central time. Probably six am sal time. Anyhoo de hoo hoo ha... I figure you guys can assist in the wagering since my selections either break a leg or have exactly one more than I do. So here's what we'll do. Ten or so minutes before post time for each race I'll tweet a pic of the selections. First responder to pick one and give the reason why gets my hard earned cash plopped down on the wager. I keep all winnings. You have the choice of reimbursing aboved mentioned cash on future glue factory choices. Nah... Just kidding. I'll eat them. The wagers, not the horses.Not until supper that night anyway Feel free to shoot the moon. Exactas, trifectas, quinellas, whatever...I fully expect to be overwhelmed with participants. Triple digits is my suspicion. I hope we don't crash twitter or something...and for the love of god please don't stay up all night in anticipation of the event. Turn in early and be fresh tomorrow. Limit yourselves to waking up just two neighbors with the news.
I lost my copy of Daily Racing Form and have no idea who's racing and when. How in the world can you expect me to make you money on a quinella without that info. ps. All I need to know is the name of the horses in the 6th slot of each race.
I am still talking to this girl from ex-work. how do I go about finding out if I should bother to keep in touch? "could you ever see yourself dating a guy like me?" what's the best way to ask that question, or should I ask it at all? remember, two year relationship resembling marriage.
Define "talking".
See, sometimes I wonder about this. When you're home alone with the kids, do you have to stay relatively sober?
In my experience, if the wife is gone without me, she has taken the kids 99.99999% of the time.
if this plan doesn't produce results, I'll do that at my new apartment. it's a great idea, even better than a treadmill.I'm not a weight loss expert, nor have I even done any research, but I feel like it shouldn't be that tough to shed 30 pounds or so with just a little exercise and diet tweaking. we're talking dietary neglect since about age 16 here.
I mean, you're absolutely correct. You just need to figure out how many calories a day you are burning through walking, greenhouse work, sitting, showering, etc, and eat less calories than that. It's a simple equation.Most people need to eat around 2500 to 3000 calories to maintain their body weight. If you are gaining weight, then you are eating more than you expend. If you eat 1800 calories a day you will continue to lose weight, without exercise, until your weight is such, that your current activity only burns 1800 calories per day.
Most people need to eat around 2500 to 3000 calories to maintain their body weight.
That sounds like a lot to me...I wouldn't assume anything over 2500 as a baseline.
If you eat 1800 calories a day you will continue to lose weight, without exercise, until your weight is such, that your current activity only burns 1800 calories per day.
Yeah, 1800 is a good number to start with for a casual diet. It does require some committment in terms of really calculating what's going into your body. And it's surprising how quickly it can add up.
I considered that, but I assumed that if the kids were gone as well he would have mentioned it.
When I read his post, I just assumed she took the kids. I would be more surprised if she had left the kids and he didn't mention that.
That sounds like a lot to me...I wouldn't assume anything over 2500 as a baseline.
You're probably right, I was just throwing it out. 2200-2800 is probably a better range.