I Called In Sick Today

Sorry Randy.

brvy, we do need to form a plan for the day when this place closes down. i nominate joey to lead the committee to find a suitable replacement forum.
Isn't this the sort of thing that InternetExplorer is made for?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I totally got called for jury duty and there's no timestamp on the letter they gave me to explain my absence from work today. so I might jazz in sometime in an hour or so.

Isn't this the sort of thing that InternetExplorer is made for?
any responsibilities delegated to InternetExplorer will be promptly and dutifully written off.

I still think we should just pick some random forum, random thread and just start posting there. Not one that is completely dead, but one that is not super busy either. Just enough traffic where people would be totally confused as to who the hell all these new people are. Also, not once should we discuss whatever the theme of that forum is. So just like here.

I still think we should just pick some random forum, random thread and just start posting there. Not one that is completely dead, but one that is not super busy either. Just enough traffic where people would be totally confused as to who the hell all these new people are. Also, not once should we discuss whatever the theme of that forum is. So just like here.
How about the forum for government conspiracies?Probably not big enough and the layout just burned my eyeballs, but it would be funny to have a group of people show up like that among a bunch of paranoids.

It's a contingency plan. But maybe we should all sign up (with our current names) now so when we do show up we can say we've been members for years.Sober Recovery forum. This one seems fairly active and has a similar format. Beans could actually ruin lives in there, so it's a dicey situation.

Oh can I go? I am boring now but I am sure I will fail as a parent just like I did a, whatever I actually was at the apartment place, so I should provide entertainment when things are slow.

All are invited. We just need to lay out some ground rules. DJ can you spreadsheet this or do whatever it is you do.1.) No mentioning of FCP or DN2.) No discussing the topic of the site or the topic of thread we are posting in.3.) No referring to real names.4.) We have to keep making the same jokes (roof, city, trading, shitting, spreadsheets, alcoholism, etc.)5?) Do we Jeepster everyone in the new place?6?) Do we use new names completely?Please add more...

I recommend we incorporate part of our FCP name into our names at the new place. I'm pretty sure googling "napa", "vu","vb", "mexico", "randy", etc. would be useless. Once we settle in then people can change names and we can pick up on it as we go.

i'll probably be Essay21i think the key is that when we do go over, we make no mention of the move. we just pick up there as if it were here. we shun everyone who isnt us and we leave those bastards guessing. also, joey should probably get all our emails to coordinate the move if this place goes down suddenly and we arent fully prepared

also, joey should probably get all our emails to coordinate the move if this place goes down suddenly and we arent fully prepared
That's what we're doing now...we're fully preparing...
Holy crap I think I just entered a bestiality forum.I want to find a forum that has a similar layout to this one that also has the right amount of traffic.
So what was wrong, the layout or the traffic. I can't imagine it's the latter.