I Called In Sick Today

B,You dropped by at a seriously bad time. No one is ever around on the weekends. Monday morning this place will be hopping, and I'm sure that everyone would like to see you. Hobbes is still around, although he has a new name. Mex is here, and Strat is now Internet Explorer.Welcome back.
Well, from the last few years, I would assume any time is a bad time... but that's neither here nor there. It's to the left of this. Surprisingly, I read the last 4 pages... I remembered what I always missed about this place: The smugery. It smells like home. How has everyone been??!!?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm going to be driving through Appomattox on Thursday afternoon. See you then, Shake!
so sorry busy that day! maybe next thursday!mr b: we're all dead. oops.

and god damn it, I'm drunk at my house because my friends wouldn't let me drive home. assholes. so anyways, my cars like 30 miles a way now and I don't have any way to get to it I don't think. fuck at least I've got ativans I guess. fucking life huh.fyi this was incredibly difficult to type correctly.edit: SHUT THE FUCK UP

I don't know why I said that we're all dead. that doesn't make any sense. but yeah, I wasn't mad that I didn't drive home, that's for sure. just that I now have to figure out how to get my car back. the dude I rode home with is supposed to take me back up there today when he goes to work, but I would have thought that would have happened by now, so who knows. think I'm gonna take a nap in the mean time. boy am I hungover.

Welp, failed the last exam I took which means at least 2 more months of studying and worrying and not looking for a new job and no fun and an even bigger sense of being a failure in all aspects of life. But, on the brightside the cute chick at subway hooked me up with a free breakfast sub this morning aaand I'm not shake.

smuggery.
ExcellentAnd Napa, did I mention that I passed my insurance and annuity exam with an 86. I didn't study half as much as the others that took it. Pretty sure it was the highest score out of all of them. Probably an easy test though, I've heard the pass rate is just under 50%

That's actually not helping, believe it or not. I think my brain just is done accepting new information. I used to be able to just read something and know it. Not so much anymore. VB, is this normal? Probably going to have a mental breakdown here soon.

That's actually not helping, believe it or not. I think my brain just is done accepting new information. I used to be able to just read something and know it. Not so much anymore. VB, is this normal? Probably going to have a mental breakdown here soon.
Nah, you'll pass. Just too much pressure on yourself right now. When I got my book, it was huge, with tons of info I didn't know. I feared I had ADD because I couldn't read 3 or 4 pages at most without checking my phone or doing something else. I feared that I was over studying and book learning. Surprisingly, after taking a month and a half to read that 550 page book once, I seemed to retain it, surprisingly. And I'm a moron. I watch Strat and mk talk finance and realize I don't know anything. My point? You'll get it. Take a break, start over. I just think my expertise involves random knowledge, nothing specific. I may put that on my resume.

After the lack of response to the my-friend-the-scumbag story, I meant to post this."Come on guys, I gave you cuck-GOLD!"But I was a little drunk and forgot.Napa, you'll get 'em. You're still young-faced.

And Napa, did I mention that I passed my insurance and annuity exam with an 86. I didn't study half as much as the others that took it. Pretty sure it was the highest score out of all of them. Probably an easy test though, I've heard the pass rate is just under 50%
You were probably helped out by not having to take up any brain space with that undergraduate "education" of yours.Now that's smuggery.

Next time, use name, even if their fake Makes the story less confusing. Also, I barely care about you, now I'm supposed to care about your friends. Kidding, kidding. Should could've shortended the story by simply writing "women suck". Although, your guy was a douche too. Monogamy sucks????And for me, you being offended by a friend that cheats registered more weirdly with me than a cheating guy. Guess I know too many people that eff around. Not saying they're right, just saying it wouldn't faze me. It hasn't

Also, I barely care about you, now I'm supposed to care about your friends.
Heh.
And for me, you being offended by a friend that cheats registered more weirdly with me than a cheating guy. Guess I know too many people that eff around. Not saying they're right, just saying it wouldn't faze me. It hasn't
That's funny (interesting?). I think anyone that cheats on his or her partner (absent some extraordinary circumstance) is a piece of shit. Edit: That sounds harsh. You can make a mistake or two without being a total piece of shit.
You were probably helped out by not having to take up any brain space with that undergraduate "education" of yours.Now that's smuggery.
Excellent, and accurate. It took me 2 hours to read 17 pages of that book one night. I figured I was screwed. But I always tested well ifmI actually at least looked at the material onceI made 84 mini meatballs so far. 2lbs of ground chuck, 1lb of ground pork mix. Now in a crock pot with a sauce of current jelly and Heinz chili sauce. Delightfully tangy. Wings up next, then skirt steak, then potato skins. I'm doing traditional one and BBQ chicken potato skins. Weeeeeee

Oh, cheating is wrong and not good. I think cheaters are douches but I also think men have a hard time saying no if it's thrown at them, a la Tiger Woods. Women cheat because more often than not, their chasing a fantasySpeaking in generalizations and painting everyone with the same brush is dumb, generally speaking.

I made 84 mini meatballs so far. 2lbs of ground chuck, 1lb of ground pork mix. Now in a crock pot with a sauce of current jelly and Heinz chili sauce. Delightfully tangy. Wings up next, then skirt steak, then potato skins. I'm doing traditional one and BBQ chicken potato skins. Weeeeeee
So jealous. I was up until 4am studying, back up at 8, and going right up to game time. I'd love to be cooking all kinds of good shit for the party...although my friends can deal with me just bringing the bud heavies.Try Alton Brown's recipe for Swedish meatballs sometime. It might blow your mind.
Oh, cheating is wrong and not good. I think cheaters are douches but I also think men have a hard time saying no if it's thrown at them, a la Tiger Woods. Women cheat because more often than not, their chasing a fantasySpeaking in generalizations and painting everyone with the same brush is dumb, generally speaking.
Yeah, that sounds about right.
After the lack of response to the my-friend-the-scumbag story, I meant to post this."Come on guys, I gave you cuck-GOLD!"But I was a little drunk and forgot.Napa, you'll get 'em. You're still young-faced.
I was a little taken back by your story, and it made me a little sad.

Has anyone ever had any problems with depression or had experience via friends or family? I want info. PM if necessary.

Has anyone ever had any problems with depression or had experience via friends or family? I want info. PM if necessary.
Most of your posts in the religion and politics forums depress me. Does that count?