I Called In Sick Today

My oldest PM, and I can't imagine TB would care that I'm sharing it:

Yeah, but he knows two things you don't:2) God's Love
I got a good laugh out of this but couldn't figure out how to respond in public. I don't want our mocking of his ridiculously contrived faith to become so open that everyone latches on...it has more mileage if we stay at least slightly below radar.I worry about these kinds of things.
Yeah, I feel the same way. If we start piling on and giving each other high-fives and shit, well, it'll just... well, it'll just be us piling on and giving high-fives, and James will know exactly what's going on. He'll either (a) leave or (B) ignore us both. That would be the end of that joke, and my life is boring enough as it is, so we can't have that now, can we?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

There's a 50 pm limit.<----------------------->If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?Ok, now the disclaimers.Whatever issue you have with leaving wherever you are now no longer apply thanks to the help of the ever-present magic genie. For example, if you say "but I really like the job I have and the company I work for" (Shake, don't laugh), then that job and company and everything about it will be in the new location. If you like being near your friends and family, your friends and family will also be at your new location. Basically, don't think about why you wouldn't want to leave, just think about where you want to go.The magic genie has no control over issues related to the new place. For instance, you can't say, "I want to live in Paris, only without French people." Or, "I want to live in Fiji, but Fiji is the 51st state." Now...go!<----------------------->We have noticed a lot of vulgar usage of the word “vagina” on our site and social websites and would ask if you could please use one of the following Christian friendly words below instead. Puff Pillow Fish Cave Baby Door Eve’s Tunnel Satan’s Doorbell (Clitoral muscle) Reverse Blowhole Skin Wand Scarf Egg Crate Bullet Wound Sin Flower Moist Camel Hump Harpy Nest Canker Blossom Silk Barnacle Flap Dragon Clapper Claw Birth Cavern Flesh Wrap DNA Catcher Frothy Creek Satan’s Trap Sin Muscle Folded Flesh Leaf Harpoon Target Slurpin’ Salmon Devil’s Fun Slide Ovary Hallway Whispering Eye Secret Fish Forest Cat in The Hat Sin Sliver Devil Sponge Baby Portal Warm Potato Snake Trap Blood Sewer Twaddle Dandy Magic Crepe Satan’s Rose Bud Clack-dish Neighbor of Anus Pink Jello Box Rank Weasel Stripped Monkey Front Business Man’s Gift Wizard Sleeve The Liquid Slip Fleshy Fault Line Pink Velveeta Shell The Pubic Pub<----------------------->This post is kind of all over the place.<----------------------->socalpoker_j

• Like 1

Oh, yeah, socal.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Tough one. Maybe San Diego.I also have a question. When I was skiing this weekend, I went up a lift with a man who told a story about skiing the Swiss Alps, and taking a gondola which took over an hour to get to the top of the mountain. So let's say that the gondola gets almost all the way to the top when something snaps, it falls to the ground, and starts rolling down the slope. Let's assume that everyone would get banged around, but it would quickly be rolling fast enough for everyone to just be more or less pinned to one wall...some bumps, but mostly just fear and g-forces. Also, let's assume that it would take about 20 minutes to roll all the way to the bottom. How long would it be before the screaming stopped and someone had to cut the ensuing awkward silence with a comment about the current situation?

Haha.I've always felt that Alice from Alice in Wonderland handled her fall down the rabbit hole extremely well.20 minutes is too long, I think. It would depend somewhat on the circumstances. If it's fairly wide open and you're not always in immediate danger of hitting a tree or going over some rad jumps, I think you could break the silence fairly quickly. But if there is stuff all around you, I think you're going to be concentrating pretty hard on what's coming next.

• Like 1
As did
That might've been the clip I was thinking about first.San Diego is a good choice. But I love the NBA. It's too bad I can't have the magic genie move an NBA team to San Diego. Stupid disclaimers. Anyway, the BEACH and the NBA are my two priorities; not sure who that leaves. I don't think I want to live in Florida though.
  • Like 1
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I know this will annoy you, but whatever. Can the new place be "out of our price range", like a penthouse in miami beach or NYC, or are we tied to our current standard of living?I would want to live somewhere on the water, preferably ocean, somewhere around 35 - 42 latitude North, basically anywhere around the globe.** Not North Korea.
I know this will annoy you, but whatever. Can the new place be "out of our price range", like a penthouse in miami beach or NYC, or are we tied to our current standard of living?
No magical upgrades.
  • Like 1
You could take your house with you too.
Oh, in that case, NYC or San Fran1.1 Not "in" San Fran, but in the area north of the Golden Gate Bridge off US 1.

San Diego is a good choice. I'd think very seriously about these three: San Francisco, Vancouver, Barcelona-----but I also might just stay in Miami. Miami is pretty great especially when you get to live near all your favorite sports teams.edit: Neighbor of Anus. Yes.