Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Oh, man, I cant believe that pm from LG is a real thing. Yeah, obviously I was joking because brv let me do that shit all the time not to mention he tried hookin me up with other coworkers and I can only assume lied his butt off as reference for me so I could get my current job. Hard to make a case that brv wasn't my best boss ever.

anybody here fly fairly frequently? was checking delta's website on rules regarding carry on stuff, and it says you can have a carry on bag and a computer, but do they mean you can have a carry on suitcase and a computer in it's bag/case, or do you have to take like just the computer? I mean that sounds stupid, but why would they specifically just say computer not computer and case?

You can have a carry-on bag for your luggage to put in the overhead bin as well as a laptop bag(i used a backpack on my last flight no problem) to hold your laptop that you just put under the seat in front of you. Also, make sure to do the whole "no bigger than 3 oz, clear bottles" for your liquids like shampoo/bodywash and keep them in a clear ziplock bag cause they get pissed if you don't.

You can have a carry-on bag for your luggage to put in the overhead bin as well as a laptop bag(i used a backpack on my last flight no problem) to hold your laptop that you just put under the seat in front of you. Also, make sure to do the whole "no bigger than 3 oz, clear bottles" for your liquids like shampoo/bodywash and keep them in a clear ziplock bag cause they get pissed if you don't.
ok that's what I assumed but it was just worded so weird. and I was wondering about that whole liquids thing. guess I could check the tsa website or something like that, but what about cologne? they get pissy if it's colored glass? edit: doesn't look like the bottles have to be completely clear, just smaller than 3.4 oz, so I would think cologne would be ok. shaving cream seems like it would be the biggest bitch.and I'm not actually flying anywhere anytime soon that I know of, it's just that I just bought a suitcase just in case and was wondering about the rules. biggest thing I worry about for flying is freaking out when I'm all closed up in there and can't get out. I get really claustrophobic. also get motion sickness sometimes too. hope that doesn't happen.
I think I missed my chance to quote radiohead lyrics in conversation with drunken shake
you're a creep
ok that's what I assumed but it was just worded so weird. and I was wondering about that whole liquids thing. guess I could check the tsa website or something like that, but what about cologne? they get pissy if it's colored glass? edit: doesn't look like the bottles have to be completely clear, just smaller than 3.4 oz, so I would think cologne would be ok. shaving cream seems like it would be the biggest bitch.and I'm not actually flying anywhere anytime soon that I know of, it's just that I just bought a suitcase just in case and was wondering about the rules. biggest thing I worry about for flying is freaking out when I'm all closed up in there and can't get out. I get really claustrophobic. also get motion sickness sometimes too. hope that doesn't happen.you're a creep
I used to have to fly for work once or twice a month. If you're going to check your bag, just go by travel size shaving cream and the like. It's in sizes that comply with airline rules. Remember to leave your computer where it's easily accessible. You have to take it out at security and run it through the scanner in it's own bin so you want it in something that is easy to pull it out of and get it back in.Security, while obv necessary, has single handedly sucked any and all fun from flying.

nigga gotta have priorities yobut seriously, in my head I justify buying stuff like that by saying that it can contribute to improving my career. i.e. a new suit, shirts, and ties for job interviews, suitcase for business trips if they ask me and possibly for long distant job interviews. stuff like new beds and roofs don't advance my career so EFF em.

I think this is arguable up to a point
I think I agree with you.I assume it's been so quiet in here since yesterday afternoon because everyone still has a hangover from thatphenomenal NINERS win yesterday!?

Started catching up and then.. well. Stopped. Hello folks.

off topic, but for you Shakeypants, I would like to train MMA, to change up my workouts, get me motivated again, but I fear I wouldn't like being punched in the face, kicked in the thigh or be choked out. What to do, what to do?
I actually just started this last week. I needed something to make being active fun again because I hate the winter and find myself never wanting to get out of bed. Took the brazilian jiu jitsu classes last week as a bit of an intro and am going to the first muay thai/striking class tonight. pretty pumped for it. Also- look into reviews for different gyms near you. I don't know where "near you" is, but there tends to be a lot of them now.. Most offer a trial class so you can get a feel for the kind of person that trains there. I picked one with a mix of good dudes, not a bunch of tough guys with affliction t-shirts. Most times in the beginning of training you'll be hitting the bags or pads, not really getting full on popped in the legs/ribs/face/head. As far as the submissions, a good mix of people is key. At my place, everyone is really cool and tight-knit. They want to improve you as well as themselves, so no one has a problem releasing when you tap out and vice versa. That being said, the first time I put someone in the full-guard position was a bit awkward, but you get over it.
Started catching up and then.. well. Stopped. Hello folks. I actually just started this last week. I needed something to make being active fun again because I hate the winter and find myself never wanting to get out of bed. Took the brazilian jiu jitsu classes last week as a bit of an intro and am going to the first muay thai/striking class tonight. pretty pumped for it. Also- look into reviews for different gyms near you. I don't know where "near you" is, but there tends to be a lot of them now.. Most offer a trial class so you can get a feel for the kind of person that trains there. I picked one with a mix of good dudes, not a bunch of tough guys with affliction t-shirts. Most times in the beginning of training you'll be hitting the bags or pads, not really getting full on popped in the legs/ribs/face/head. As far as the submissions, a good mix of people is key. At my place, everyone is really cool and tight-knit. They want to improve you as well as themselves, so no one has a problem releasing when you tap out and vice versa. That being said, the first time I put someone in the full-guard position was a bit awkward, but you get over it.
This is a 3 or 4 part short series written by a guy who went to train in Thailand. The intro to the story explains the sadness of the whole situation, but I found the whole little series really interesting. The rest of the parts are on the website if you like the first installment.http://theclassical.org/articles/fighting-otherwise-part-1
I think I agree with you.I assume it's been so quiet in here since yesterday afternoon because everyone still has a hangover from thatphenomenal NINERS win yesterday!?
That was a great game. I was thinking how great the NFC championship game between New Orleans and Green Bay was going to be. Shows what I know.
I just... I mean... fucking peopleJesushchrist.jpg
hahaIn other news, I ran 10 fucking miles yesterday with some major fucking hills. (You can tell I just love running!) I was pretty much a zombie the rest of the day and well, today as well. The upside is I just said to hell with it and ordered 3 cheese coneys from Skyline chili. One of the few great things about the Nati.Oh, and I out gayed you all. I layed around and read "The Help".
LG certainly thought so. Man, she gave me an ear-full one time that you admitted to coming in to work hung-over and I told you you could leave early. She was pissed that I was so irresponsible. It was pretty funny.EDIT: Oh good, I didn't delete it. Here is the first pm:"napa, Thursday, August 20th, 2009, 2:47 AMBrv, is this stuff napa says for real? I mean, is he actually your employee, and does he really take days off like that because of hangovers? I just can't believe you'd be cool with him jokingly announcing that he isn't coming in because he is still drunk. That's really not cool."Maybe this will help ya'll understand why we butted heads a little. She would PM me her judgments randomly, and there were times that I took extra care and time to write very detailed, friendly responses to her inquisitions and she wouldn't respond.
Well that's certainly one of the most obnoxious things I've ever read.

oh man, I was in walmart this morning picking up my drugs (ativan and halcion! score!) and glanced through the dvd's when I saw the deal of a lifetime: 40 year old virgin, knocked up, and forgetting sarah marshall set for only $13. really though, that's a hell of a deal. watching sarah marshall now.gonna take a halcion in a little bit. see what that's all about.

oh man, I was in walmart this morning picking up my drugs (ativan and halcion! score!) and glanced through the dvd's when I saw the deal of a lifetime: 40 year old virgin, knocked up, and forgetting sarah marshall set for only $13. really though, that's a hell of a deal. watching sarah marshall now.gonna take a halcion in a little bit. see what that's all about.
That's a great deal. I'm going to try to get that tomorrow.