Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Put my notice in today. The day before I leave for Korea (no date yet) will be most likely my last day. Unless they find someone before then. Oh how I will...not miss it.
Do you have another job lined up that you forgot to ask our permission to take?
The ending of the reunion episode was amazing and made the 2-parter that was mediocre all worth it.

When they flash to their drunk and sweaty dancing vs. what they think they look like is a top 10 moment IMO

Yeah, those episodes sucked. The ending was kind of funny, but also pretty obvious. Mac's screaming did make it pretty amazing though.MI:GP isn't as bad as you thought. I saw it in IMAX, partially for the Batman preview, and I thought it was a decent action flick. Not sure how you could actively hate it if you're ok with a few hours of mindless entertainment.
Do you have another job lined up that you forgot to ask our permission to take?
He's going to be a full-time babysitter.
MI:GP isn't as bad as you thought. I saw it in IMAX, partially for the Batman preview, and I thought it was a decent action flick. Not sure how you could actively hate it if you're ok with a few hours of mindless entertainment.
Is this directed at me? I didn't hate it (even passively) - like I said it may even be a good action flick - but it didn't live up to some of the reviews I heard about it ("Best action movie ever!" "My favorite movie of all time!" etc. Maybe I should stop reading reviews from General Poker).
He's going to be a full-time babysitter.
Oh...I'm ok with that.
Is this directed at me? I didn't hate it (even passively) - like I said it may even be a good action flick - but it didn't live up to some of the reviews I heard about it ("Best action movie ever!" "My favorite movie of all time!" etc. Maybe I should stop reading reviews from General Poker).
Oh, I misunderstood, or didn't read closely enough. I thought you were saying it was awful. Well yeah, it's clearly not the best action movie ever or anyone's favorite movie of all time. Although I suppose it might be the latter.

ok you fucking morons, I've got some netflix to get watched before I go back to work on tuesday and I gotta figure out the proper order. here's what we're working with: the company men, inside job, the tree of life, and no strings attached. also got the louis ck special I recently downloaded, 3 more episodes of parks and rec season 3 (looks like 4's on hulu too), and the rest of the latest season of sunny. given that I've got most of the day today, then tomorrow and the next day but they will be massively hungover days (hence probably bad for the tree of life and such), how should I approach this?I sure did just type a lot of stuff for a question I won't listen to any of the answers to. and man that was just an ugly sentence. I am not hitting on all cylinders this morning I guess.edit: I also kinda want to watch fight club today too. jesus, there's just always so much to do! life is hard!

I am so confused by this video and why you posted it. Furthermore, I can't believe that I watched it for two minutes.
it's on a dvd that netflix has yes
Do you have any redeeming qualities as a human?

well since you stupid pieces of shit were too lazy to recommend where I should start with my movies/shows, I went with the company men. it was good. pretty predictable and heavy handed but enjoyable.

This was strange to me.
The way Shake worded his sentence was an obvious move to taunt me about only getting Netflix instantwatch. He, rightfully so, inferred from my comment "is ... ON netflix" to be asking specifically about instantwatch. He immediately figured that out and then started with his nasty provocations.
hey don't feel bad, I honestly don't understand at least 90% of brvheart's posts.
Liar.
The way Shake worded his sentence was an obvious move to taunt me about only getting Netflix instantwatch. He, rightfully so, inferred from my comment "is ... ON netflix" to be asking specifically about instantwatch. He immediately figured that out and then started with his nasty provocations.
That was pretty slick of him. Thanks for explaining.
I am so confused by this video and why you posted it. Furthermore, I can't believe that I watched it for two minutes.
I don't understand the video, which is pretty much why I posted it. that and the over the top dancing.look, I know krugman's a polarizing figure, but was the post really that hard to understand? the government-as-a-family budget analogy is a two-dimensional model attempting to explain a three-dimensional phenomenon. that seems really clear to me. morality, sustainability, that's completely irrelevant in my view, even though I happen to agree with h.busy morning at work. will likely have time to finish up this monster email this afternoon.