I Called In Sick Today

That was a fun game. Unfortunately I am being a grown up and not going out since I have to be up early to help my brother put in some windows/insulation so I can get back home and study. Whatever, most of my friends had already gone home for break or were passed out.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

did you get a good look at the espn sideline reporter? her name is samantha steele and i'm in love with her.
I got more than a good look. I'm sure I'm on some sort of "watch list" for the amount of pictures I took of her. If you PM me your email, I'll send them to you eventually.Oh, I almost forgot:cyclones.jpg
so I was talking to my mom about this idea, and she reminded me that there's a friend of a friend trying to get me into this training program with wells fargo to be in the department making margin calls, and selling shit for them if they can't maintain all their positions. it doesn't sound like a great job or anything, but it sounds like it could lead awesome places. so I'm asking my buddy if being in a temp position with them in IA would prove problematic if I wanted to do this other job for WF in MO.
If anything it would improve your chances. If you get a temp job at Wells, you get access to their job board and can apply for stuff like crazy.
Brvheart sighting! Bottom middle, white coat with camera
How dare you not come find me during the field rush!
I'm here. I'm in bed. It's 7:26PM. You probably don't want to hang with me.
I don't think I could! that's one baller bed time you got there.congratulations on people you don't know winning a game you can't play! I'm washing clothes too! what

GTFO shake. Just because you didn't go to a real school that had football practice before the group showers doesn't mean we can't celebrate our alma maters wins. Plus, I do know some of the players. And our head coach is like my 2nd cousin. So go eat a dick.

Exercise. Seriously.
Yep, strong advice. People that run are actually happier, it's a fact. Or well, I least I believe it is.
Sometimes I just wonder if anyone else would notice these things.
What things?
Oh, boo-fuckin-hoo! Do you know the shit Dawson is dealing with right now? Get over yourself already!
Yeah, glad someone spoke up for him, dude's going through some shit.
oh, maybe I was wrong. guess you're fucked.
See, Dawson, we do care!
I'm here. I'm in bed. It's 7:26PM. You probably don't want to hang with me.
I hope this ended with phone sex anyway.
I got more than a good look. I'm sure I'm on some sort of "watch list" for the amount of pictures I took of her. If you PM me your email, I'll send them to you eventually.Oh, I almost forgot:cyclones.jpg
C'MON! We need pics!!! No one cares about a bunch of guys in the locker room, we want the hottie. Well, I suppose the locker room will do in a pinch, but C'mon!
Just because you didn't go to a real school that had football practice before the group showers
Napa: still bringin' "it".

easy on the sauce chrozzo.edit: you ever have one those shits that you desperately needed to take, but just couldnt? i mean this thing is right there, ready for launch, and we're a no go. i dont know what to do. i did some jumping jacks and few SQUAT THRUSTS to get the blood pumping and the shit flowing-- but nada. i'll keep you updated.edit 2: squeezed out a nugget, but ultimate relief still eludes me.

ok, so am I the only person who had just zero capability of understanding why some people are just die hard, live eat and breathe fans of a college football team that they have absolutely ZERO affiliation with? we were at the bar tonight and there was this group of 4 guys that very obviously have never even been to college, let alone gone to UVA, rooting for VA so freaking hard I thought they might actually keel over and die if they lost. I mean why the hell do you care so much if you didn't even go to the school? people are just so stupid I want them all to die.

ok, so am I the only person who had just zero capability of understanding why some people are just die hard, live eat and breathe fans of a college football team that they have absolutely ZERO affiliation with? we were at the bar tonight and there was this group of 4 guys that very obviously have never even been to college, let alone gone to UVA, rooting for VA so freaking hard I thought they might actually keel over and die if they lost. I mean why the hell do you care so much if you didn't even go to the school? people are just so stupid I want them all to die.
I don't even get it if you went to the school. In fact, it's even pretty overdone if you're a current student. Your country is nutso for college sports.
I don't even get it if you went to the school. In fact, it's even pretty overdone if you're a current student. Your country is nutso for college sports.
students at KU have to buy ticket packs each year, includes football and basketball so they have actual football ticket sales I guess. for basketball, the student section obviously can't accommodate everyone, so they have formed groups that take shifts waiting in line for seats.and I mean you have to consider the time of year, the weather occasionally just shits all over those plans. how could it be worth it?