I Called In Sick Today

thanks for the kind words/advice. pretty sure I found the agency that wells fargo works with in des moines so I'll just apply to that tonight, either move to des moines or use it as leverage to move up with my current employer. most likely the former.really wouldn't be so unhappy with life if I didn't hate what I'm doing for 8 hours/day

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

What is so special about it, except that these people were sports coaches? People die in plane crashes everyday in much more tragic circumstances. It's almost always sad when someone dies, what makes their story so bad?

Sometimes I just wonder if anyone else would notice these things.

Also, the Adenhart story is beyond sad. Poor fucking kid, can't imagine how terrible his family must feel.
What is so special about it, except that this guy was a professional sports player? People die in car crashes everyday in much more tragic circumstances. It's almost always sad when someone dies, what makes this guy's story "beyond" sad?

Would it be bad if hypothetically, a "person" was momentarily happy that something bad happened to OK State coaches, when I thought we were talking about football, since they are playing Iowa State tonight on ESPN?

look, I know you must feel really satisfied, but thera's now feeling really manipulated. hope it was worth it.
Would it be bad if hypothetically, a "person" was momentarily happy that something bad happened to OK State coaches, when I thought we were talking about football, since they are playing Iowa State tonight on ESPN?
You're like barely a step above Sandusky.
My goodness. Did you purposely almost repeat her quote verbatim?
You're like barely a step above Sandusky.
The really terrible thing about this happening to other coaches at the school, you know... other than them dying and their kids being without dads and stuff, is that now OKST has a reason to pummel us even worse than they already would have.
No, brvheart, it was just a crazy coincidence.
I'm still skeptical. Also, I don't understand how you remember stuff verbatim from like 5 years ago.That's a wonderful gift that Tebow has given you.
I'm still skeptical. Also, I don't understand how you remember stuff verbatim from like 5 years ago.
I feel like that's a classic LG post. I didn't remember exactly what she said it in reference to, but I think she has echoed (sp?) the sentiment multiple times.
That's a wonderful gift that Tebow has given you.
Oh, you.

I'm going to the game tonight. I think I'm more excited to see Gundy and Wheedon/Blackmon than I am about our team. Sucks rooting for a crappy team. I can't wait to never do anything with Strat if he moves up to Des Moines. There's probabaly like a 5% chance we'd eer meet up. But I do have a friend that loves MLG streams as much as strat so maybe I can start a bromance with you two.

I'm going to the game tonight. I think I'm more excited to see Gundy and Wheedon/Blackmon than I am about our team. Sucks rooting for a crappy team. I can't wait to never do anything with Strat if he moves up to Des Moines. There's probabaly like a 5% chance we'd eer meet up. But I do have a friend that loves MLG streams as much as strat so maybe I can start a bromance with you two.
Whatever dude. We Iowans aren't stuck up assholes like everyone else here. We're definitely going to help Start move in, and then go out or play poker or something.Also, I'm going to the game too. I'll be on the home team sidelines if you need me.
Whatever dude. We Iowans aren't stuck up assholes like everyone else here. We definitely going to help Start move in, and then go out or play poker or something.
Maybe strategy can get the girls that Napa rejects from you.

I get lost in these anecdotal mockeries sometimes, especially on my phone. Thanks for standing up for me strat. You're a good, no, great person. The Russian hockey team plane crash was pretty crazy. One pilot was on medication and had an injury that affected his ability to fly, plus the planes were notoriously shitty. Whole big mess, that one.