Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

The business of being in business is not as interesting as one might imagine.Edit: For anyone who cares, we're currently learning about the fact that practice owners should track things like "how much money are we making". This, sadly, is not intuitive for many vets.

The business of being in business is not as interesting as one might imagine.Edit: For anyone who cares, we're currently learning about the fact that practice owners should track things like "how much money are we making". This, sadly, is not intuitive for many vets.
People all choose different professions based on what they like and/or matches their talents. You dislike business just like Shake would dislike having to anally probe a cat. That's probably a bad example...
"Trash goes in the trashcan. Hmm, makes sense"

I'm gonna set up a business that caters strictly to vets doing their books. It'll be great.Edit: oh man, and my future vet girlfriend can give me the ins with her classmates. I'm going to quit my job tomorrow!

well hey I'm wearing a tie to work today so you should probably just hire me to do that.
It depends on the tie, I guess.
People all choose different professions based on what they like and/or matches their talents. You dislike business just like Shake would dislike having to anally probe a cat. That's probably a bad example...
Maybe. I think most people just choose their profession based on what bores them the least and can make them the most money through the least effort. It's a complicated algorithm.
I'm gonna set up a business that caters strictly to vets doing their books. It'll be great.Edit: oh man, and my future vet girlfriend can give me the ins with her classmates. I'm going to quit my job tomorrow!
Actually, veterinary consultants do exist, primarily because most vets are horrible businesspeople in general.

does shake wear skinny ties? i think he does. maybe not the super skinny 1 inch tie, but i can see him rocking a 2 incher. yeah shake seems comfortable with a two incher.as for me, i usually rock a vintage slim tie. not to thin to be considered a hippy, but no so thick i look like i'm from the 90's.

I don't want to discuss it, at all, but can someone provide me with a two sentence summary of what the Occupy people want? Like, aside from to yell about how rich people and corporations are jerks? Are there specific actions they want to government to take?

does shake wear skinny ties? i think he does. maybe not the super skinny 1 inch tie, but i can see him rocking a 2 incher. yeah shake seems comfortable with a two incher.as for me, i usually rock a vintage slim tie. not to thin to be considered a hippy, but no so thick i look like i'm from the 90's.
Can you wear something that shockingly fashionable to a place of business in Virginia?
I don't want to discuss it, at all, but can someone provide me with a two sentence summary of what the Occupy people want? Like, aside from to yell about how rich people and corporations are jerks? Are there specific actions they want to government to take?
They are vehemently against how much pleasure you take in feline rectal exams. And corporations.
Accountability for their past/present/future actions (banks and the such) and removing corporate person-hood I think are two big things.
I guess this is good enough, although I feel like it's still not very specific.
They are vehemently against how much pleasure you take in feline rectal exams. And corporations.
Sorry I love my profession.
Hey Speedz98, I hear your bad at business. You should hire me to do your books and such. I'm 1/4 of a CPA but I promise I'm working on getting that last 3/4!
I'll help with you're spelling, if you can cook my accounts receivable.
Hey Speedz98, I hear you're bad at business. You should hire me to do your books and such. I'm 1/4 of a CPA but I promise I'm working on getting that last 3/4!
It's a good thing you edited that "your/you're" mistake, otherwise I wouldn't have even considered hiring you.Although, I still won't be considering it. Yeah, the jew with an accountant father is going to hire a jesus lover from the midwest to run his books. COME ON!
It's a good thing you edited that "your/you're" mistake, otherwise I wouldn't have even considered hiring you.Although, I still won't be considering it. Yeah, the jew with an accountant father is going to hire a jesus lover from the midwest to run his books. COME ON!
Screw you and your east coast bias. I'm gonna start calling you ESPN from now on.
I blame my phone. And I'll cook your books like I'm season 1 Walter White. Hell I'll even buy an RV to go out to the desert to make the journal entries.
Actually, I'll consider it. I'm too inept to do proper book cookery, and my dad is too honest. Allegedly.

True story...one of my best friends from school kind of went off the deep end last year and moved to Colorado with some oter hippie friends in a van. Long story short, I don't hear from him for months until he randomly IM's me and tells me he's now selling drugs and wanted me to create some fake invoices and such for his web designing "business". I declined. Also true story...the vending machine company here at work occasionally gives us coupons to use on anything in the machines and so I always use it to buy a bag of licorice cherry nibs since its the most expensive item even though I always regret it halfway through the bag. My way of sticking it to the man. Take THAT Occupy Wall Street!

I'm going to quit my job tomorrow!
Haha
Do you wear the tie like that? Little bit loose and casual?
And I'll cook your books like I'm season 1 Walter White. Hell I'll even buy an RV to go out to the desert to make the journal entries.
Dude, you don't do it through journal entries. Come on!
...he's now selling drugs and wanted me to create some fake invoices and such for his web designing "business".
I heard about some website that will create fake invoices, so you don't have to explain why you spent $300 at a strip club. Then they probably have to create a fake invoice for why you bought a fake invoice. It's a vicious cycle; that's how they get their hooks in you.