• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

my favorite e-personality is casting the rest of this terrifying game right now, and he is a huge vagina
I didn't click on the link and I have no idea what you're talking about, but I love this post.
That's what bothers you? Not the fact that someone in the post office is illegally opening mail and responding to it as if god sends letters?
Is it illegal to open mail addressed to God? Where does that mail go? Straight to the trash? Do they have separate bins for God and Santa Claus or do they lump them together?
because it specifically says its a rumor, so why not wait for actual details.
Yeah, it's a rumor without a source. All they say is that two reporters are investigating it. It doesn't even say what is leading them to investigate it or anything.And there's not much to talk about even if it's true. I mean, we've been talking about the actual crimes like they are the worst crime possible and now we're saying, "oh wait, let's make it more horrible." I don't know what there is to discuss.
Is it illegal to open mail addressed to God? Where does that mail go? Straight to the trash? Do they have separate bins for God and Santa Claus or do they lump them together?
It's illegal to open mail to anyone but yourself. I think that mail goes somewhere and then is burned. Although I made that up.
I don't understand why we aren't discussing my link.
No controversy. I suppose we could take turns talking about how horrific child sex-trafficking is.
Yeah, it's a rumor without a source. All they say is that two reporters are investigating it. It doesn't even say what is leading them to investigate it or anything.
It's going to turn out to be true. One of the reporters covering it is the same guy who originally broke the story back in April.
speedz you spelled "expensive" wrong
Heh.
Yeah, it's a rumor without a source. All they say is that two reporters are investigating it. It doesn't even say what is leading them to investigate it or anything.And there's not much to talk about even if it's true. I mean, we've been talking about the actual crimes like they are the worst crime possible and now we're saying, "oh wait, let's make it more horrible." I don't know what there is to discuss.
Did you notice it involved the same reporter that you linked from April?Also, without talking about it, you guys talked about it. I win.
speedz you spelled "expensive" wrong
hahaha
I don't understand why we aren't discussing my link.
Because your argument about the Penn State fiasco was so unbelievably absurd and ignorant that no one takes you seriously?(After reading your douchery I have never been happier that you don't like me. I don't want people like you liking me. So, thank you.)Where does mail to "God" go?Via wiki answersDepending on the post office they are either: A: Sent to the Nearest Church B: Kept on site just like the letters that are sent to Santa C: Thrown away D: Returned to SenderRead more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_happens_to_...e#ixzz1dKV3f1udPretty much like prayers apparently....

Here MattyKatz.

I have an attitude problem. I just had two run ins with people in the last hour and both got mad at me. I not quite sure I deserved most of their vitriol but I do feel that I am not really giving it my all lately, as you will see by my responses to these aholes.1st incident:Guy called while I was out and left a message saying that he talked to someone last weekend and they said that the one bedroom was $640/mo but he found our (old) website and it says apartments as low as $590. He wants to know which it is and the website says ask about our move in specials. So I called him back and left him a message explaining to him that our one bedroom are indeed $640/mo and that website is old and that was the price when we used to have a $50/off a month special. Our new special is a $250 Visa Card when you sign the lease. So he calls back a few minutes later.Him: So I got your message. So you're one bedroom are $640 a month?Me: Yup.Him: ...Me: ...Him: OK but the website says $590.Me: Yup, that is an old website. We use rent.com now as our website now. And we no longer offer apartments at $590. I should also let you know that I don't have any one bedrooms available at this time. I will have someone moving out of one on Nov 21st though.Him: That's fine. So there are floor plans on this old website, are those still up to date or did you change those as well?Me: ... Yeah, those floorplans are up to date, we didn't build new apartments when we changed websites. Just the rent prices. (Idiot)Him: So your move in special is a $250 gift card?Me: YupOk, so he keeps asking me yes and no questions that he already knows the effing answer too so I just continue to confirm and he got angry.Him: You have an attitude problem. Should I call back later and see if you want to actually answer my questions.Me: huh? I did answer your questions. You asked them, I called and answered them and now you are calling back repeating to me my previous answers but in question form. What more are you looking for? Your last questions was, Is our move in special a $250 gift card. The answer is yes. What more do you need. You knew the answer already, why ask it again? Him: I am going to hang up on you and call back later after you have had a nap.Me: Fine, I will be up again around 3 and I will try and answer your yes and no questions that you already know the answer to in a more accommodating way. Maybe the answer to your last questions should be , yes, our move in special is a 250 visa gift card. How's that?Him: click2nd Incident not 5 minutes later.Guy walks in and asks me about a one bedroom.Me: Our one bedrooms are $640 a month with heat and water included. Sorry but at this time I have no vacancy.Him: ...Me: ...Him: That's it?Me: That's what?Him: I wanted a little more info.Me: (snotty tone) and what kind of info do you want other than the price, what is included, and that I don't have one for you to move into?Him: Well with that attitude I won't be living here.Me: Well not having an empty apartment was the first clue. Grrr.
OMG I HATE PEOPLE. I really need to stop being so snotty though.*ring*Me: Steve the idiot, how can I assist you?Her: When are you going to fix the dryer?WTF!?!?!?!??! WHO ARE U? WHERE ARE YOU? I HAVE 28 EFFING DRYERS ON THIS SITE. HOWABOUT BEING A REGULAR HUMAN BEING AND JUST BE MORE INFORMATIVE YOU STINKIN BITCH!Me: And which dryer is that?Her: The one that has been broken for 3 months.Me: And where (WOULD THAT EFFING DRYER BE BITCH?)would that dryer be located.Her: You know, the one in B9-12 that has been broken for 3 months.Me: Oh, that dryer. That was fixed a couple months ago. So maybe it is down again. Ok, I will check on it.Her: you didn't fix it. The dryer vent is off. Me: The dryer vent being off doesn't mean it is broken, it means the dryer vent needs to be put back in place. Her: it still doesn't work.Me: well then it is a recent problem because it was working.Her: Well it wasn't working last week.Me: So you waited a week to call me about it? That makes sense (mumbled this part)Her: It's probably been longer than that. More like 3 months.Me: It hasn't been 3 months. I have been pulling quarters out of that dryer every week so your neighbors have been using it. Her: Oh.Me: (Yeah, OH! BITCH!) I will have Tom go look at it. *click*
Maybe I should have watched longer.
I didn't click on the link and I have no idea what you're talking about, but I love this post.
I am going to get a day9 following in this thread. I don't care how long it takes.

DA, did you send in the hypothetical question you asked us to Dan, or did you ask it because of Dan?(The same question was asked in yesterday's show)I seriously can't believe that you have a job in customer service, Steve. That is some impressively poor customer service. (AND YOU WERE OFF YOUR GAME!!)

DA, did you send in the hypothetical question you asked us to Dan, or did you ask it because of Dan?
I don't know what you're talking about, but: no.Edit: Oh, are you talking about a player refusing to play? Have you listened to the John Amiechi interview yet? It's excellent.
I don't know what you're talking about, but: no.Edit: Oh, are you talking about a player refusing to play? Have you listened to the John Amiechi interview yet? It's excellent.
Yeah, I was talking about this:
What would you do if you were a Penn State player and you were hearing all of this? Is there anybody who would stand up and say "I'm not playing for this school until Paterno is gone"? Should they?
I haven't heard the Amiechi interview. Is that the gay basketball guy? That name sounds familiar.
I haven't heard the Amiechi interview. Is that the gay basketball guy? That name sounds familiar.
Yeah, that guy. Apparently his last name is spelled Amaechi; they have it wrong on the 790 website. He is a Penn State alum and he's worked with the Second Mile program and had met Sandusky.