• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I couldn't link directly to the picture, so I did print screen, pasted into paint, cut the picture out, uploaded to tinypic. And then that picture above shows up. What happened there?
seriously? weird.

did you try to tinyurl the direct link first? then when that didn't work, come back, do the screenshot, then re-upload that into the same tinyurl? (I don't even know if this is possible, I've never used tinyurl before, but doing it that way messed me up in photobucket before).

I vaguely understand most of your SC humor, because I have a friend that loves watching all that shit. In fact, he rated his favorite sports for me a few months ago. It went:1) Starcraft2) Soccer3) Baseball4)The drama of football, not the games.Anyways, this is what I'm drinking tonight, and it's probably the closest we'll ever be:2011-11-04204735.jpgOne of our distributors just started carrying Boulevard, so there's 4-packs and bombers in a bunch of different stores all of a sudden. This is one of the boozier stouts I've had that isn't a russian imperial, but it's good nonetheless. My favorite part is probably the "Best by" date: 07/27/13.
I thought there was something that started with an M? that was supposed to be great. I use Tylenol PM, but it never actually gets me to fall asleep faster and I feel groggy in the morning. I guess I should just stop being a pussy and up my glass of wine to a liter of Jack.
ambien
I vaguely understand most of your SC humor, because I have a friend that loves watching all that shit. In fact, he rated his favorite sports for me a few months ago. It went:1) Starcraft
SC2 gets comparable online stream viewers to something like a spelling bee on ESPN2, or what have you. viewership growth looks pretty exponential so far. bar owners in all the big cities are now starting to show major league gaming events, dubbed "barcraft."
Anyways, this is what I'm drinking tonight, and it's probably the closest we'll ever be:One of our distributors just started carrying Boulevard, so there's 4-packs and bombers in a bunch of different stores all of a sudden. This is one of the boozier stouts I've had that isn't a russian imperial, but it's good nonetheless. My favorite part is probably the "Best by" date: 07/27/13.
tank 7 is the best of that 4-pack style, IMO. try it sometime and report back please. I've seen the way they brew those special varieties. they basically store it in barrels that were used to make jim beam (or maybe it's jack, I don't remember) for a year or more.
SC2 gets comparable online stream viewers to something like a spelling bee on ESPN2, or what have you. viewership growth looks pretty exponential so far. bar owners in all the big cities are now starting to show major league gaming events, dubbed "barcraft."tank 7 is the best of that 4-pack style, IMO. try it sometime and report back please. I've seen the way they brew those special varieties. they basically store it in barrels that were used to make jim beam (or maybe it's jack, I don't remember) for a year or more.
I shall keep an eye out for it. The three I noticed tonight were the Dark Truth Stout, the Double Wide IPA (I love me some double-IPA's) and the Sixth Glass, the quadrupel (I don't like most tripels, so I can't imagine adding another layer of yeast/alcohol would be a whole lot better, and that comes in at 10.5%).
YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HEAR MEYOU TOO STRATEGY AND THERAFLUI'VE BEEN DRINKING OK
I've been drinking also, but I've toned down my inner *******. The wife is in Syria for 3 weeks, and I'm pretty fucking bored and lonely. Sober up, and hold me?Or...keep drinking, and take advantage of me?I don't know what I'm saying. I just poured the last of my honey bourbon, and I'm watching Pink Floyd P.U.L.S.E., and wishing I had something to smoke.

you used two many *'s for ******edit: you know, I'm leaving it like that. let you faggots guess.edit2: I know you meant asshole. YOU CALLIN ME AN ASSHOLE? so whatever, anyways, my buddy's got a new girlfriend and this bitch is just so fly... I mean it's stupid. she's hotter than any girl I've ever wanked it to. so anyways, she liked me and wants to introduce me to her friends. this should be enjoyable for how badly I screw it up. scoootchaaa! (gonna be my new word, scootcha.)

you used two many *'s for ******edit: you know, I'm leaving it like that. let you faggots guess.
I had asshole there. One of those things I can't remember that's blocked.The second half of this Floyd DVD is all Dark Side, in a row, which is pretty sweet. During "On the Run", the instrumental, its a bunch of keyboard and video stuff, and at the end, they flew some bigass model plane in through the crowd, and made it explode, and it was pretty sweet, especially for 1994!!

totally edited my above post bro go read it srsly.but anyways you need to watch whatever video it is that they filmed at the acropolis or colosseum or whatever. played echos and it was just so sweet. yeah, get that one.edit: fuck winter my nose is cold. that's all.

let me tell you all something: i'm never going to mall, alone, on a friday night again. there's only one type of guy who goes to the mall alone on a friday night - a creepy, creepy, creeper. and i dont want to be that easily identified ever again. although i must say i was the least creepy of the creepers. it was scary.

Shart_Crossing - seems like another possible winner. but hey, you've made a decision and we're all behind you. the timing is pretty interesting to me because i've been dominating some pretty loud growlers lately. must be fate.

Shart_Crossing - seems like another possible winner. but hey, you've made a decision and we're all behind you. the timing is pretty interesting to me because i've been dominating some pretty loud growlers lately. must be fate.
My wife had diarrhea yesterday and was yelling at me from the bathroom that it's not fair not everyone has a built up colon to be able to handle such trauma. Then she basically called me a queer.

I'm extremely bitter and upset today because one of my roommates texted me at 11:30 telling me to turn my music down because he was trying to nap for the next few hours. Keep in mind he didn't work this morning or did he not get a chance to sleep a full night last night. Not to mention my music was at a reasonable level as it was but he just has super sonic ****ing hearing and can't sleep if he hears the tiniest of music. He also pulls this shit all the time during the week at like, 5 or 6 pm because hes trying to take a nap after work. He goes to work half hour before I do (6:30 to my 7:00) so it's not like hes working super early hours. He also refuses to park on the street and so its a pain in the ass for me to get out of my garage spot. (We rotate garage spots and this is my month, normally park on the street.)

I thought that this article about MJ and his stand with ownership was interesting.
sorry but as soon as anybody uses the phrase "fair share" I immediately move them into the retard mouth breather moron fucktard column and disregard anything they say from that point on out. sure it's a great article though!
I'm extremely bitter and upset today because one of my roommates texted me at 11:30 telling me to turn my music down because he was trying to nap for the next few hours. Keep in mind he didn't work this morning or did he not get a chance to sleep a full night last night. Not to mention my music was at a reasonable level as it was but he just has super sonic ****ing hearing and can't sleep if he hears the tiniest of music. He also pulls this shit all the time during the week at like, 5 or 6 pm because hes trying to take a nap after work. He goes to work half hour before I do (6:30 to my 7:00) so it's not like hes working super early hours. He also refuses to park on the street and so its a pain in the ass for me to get out of my garage spot. (We rotate garage spots and this is my month, normally park on the street.)
want me to get you a tissue?

Something else I find interesting that I'm sure shake doesn't care about. It's a hard thing to reconcile: The guy was found hiding in a closet with a cut on his hand and the victims' blood on him, and yet, it's crazy to put someone to death without examining all of the DNA evidence. Why the shit didn't the state just go ahead and check the DNA in 2009 when they first made the request? Wouldn't that have been so much less expensive than dealing with all of the appeals? And don't they want justice done, so isn't it in their interest to confirm that he did it or find out that he maybe they shouldn't kill him?