Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

New York Times article by the guy who wrote Born to Run, which was my inspiration for running. I am actually "friends" with a few people from the book. It also mentions the Pose running method that I do.http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/06/magazine...ml?pagewanted=1In the video he's wearing my sandals I run in as well.

Things You Have Going For You-you like animals-you have a puppy at home-most vet classes are 90% female, so they become desperateThings Against You-although the odds are good, the goods are odd-they are mostly 'type a' and super busyRecommendations-mention that you have a "poker buddy" (close enough) who goes to the tufts vet school. yes, i like it. i'm going into clinical rotations in march, i'm nervous about pretending to know what i'm doing. i want to be a small animal vet. etc.-say "I hear vet school is way tougher than med school"...we love that shit-bring up your experience with cows. say you think they have great personalities, whether or not you believe it-if you hate cats, don't admit it. say you just don't have much experience with them-when you ask one out, mention that you know she's probably really busy, but if she gets a free night you'd like to take her to dinner, and give her your information. sets it up as you understanding that school will have to come first. girls get nervous about that, which is what seems to keep some of them from wanting to date casually. also, it makes it easier for you, as you'll just be handing her your info, not asking for hers, so no chance of rejection. plus you don't have to deal with the pressure of making the first call. but, of course, use your best judgement, and if you know one is into you, take charge and ask for the date directly. just trying to make things easy.
Hmmm, so you're saying he should drop the "Hey BABY, wanna diagnose this Iowa BEEF?" line??
New York Times article by the guy who wrote Born to Run, which was my inspiration for running. I am actually "friends" with a few people from the book. It also mentions the Pose running method that I do.http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/06/magazine...ml?pagewanted=1In the video he's wearing my sandals I run in as well.
I thought that was going to be about The Boss
9 year old girl pepper sprayed by police.But at least the news is protecting her identity.23lh47l.jpgEdit: Umm....ok, somebody explain how this works. I couldn't link directly to the picture, so I did print screen, pasted into paint, cut the picture out, uploaded to tinypic. And then that picture above shows up. What happened there?
Meh, not as interesting as I expected.
I mostly wanted to draw attention to the barely pixelated picture that they put up. I'd like to know the thought process that led them to that conclusion. Did they just really want that picture up, but the legal department made them "hide" her identity, so they did the bare minimum? What purpose does posting a headshot of someone serve if you have to blur their face?
lol comments"I would hate to think what that kid would do for a Klondike Bar.""the grandfather should be held accountable on some level, but what are the parents teaching their kids? My father taught me at 6 to never point a gun at someone and all about gun safety. Stupid parents are ruining their children."I love the fact that this guy's takeaway from the story is that the 10 year old with the 9mm hasn't been taught proper gun safety. Not, you know, that a 10 year old has a 9mm.
Do they sell guinea pigs shaved or do you have to do that yourself?
I don't think they sell them that way, but I'm sure you could pay someone to do it for you.
Why were you pretty drunk at noon?
Big exam in the morning.