I Called In Sick Today

Remember that time when facebook changed the layout and everyone freaked out for a day like it mattered at all to their lives and then got used to it and nobody gives a shit anymore?

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Remember that time when facebook changed the layout and everyone freaked out for a day like it mattered at all to their lives and then got used to it and nobody gives a shit anymore?
Which time? Also, lol.
I don't know speedz that dude's pretty hot
They were all laughing at that dude for acting like he knew anything about cats, since he's a 4th year student in large animal vet stuff.. like cows and horses and stuff. I totally had him stage the one on the exam table.

so hey, I wanna be member of the month someday. seriously. I could throw that shit on my resume. would really need bob to clean up my posting history though.

so hey, I wanna be member of the month someday. seriously. I could throw that shit on my resume. would really need bob to clean up my posting history though.
Didn't you take care of that yourself?
So, brvheart. Do you go to different institutions of higher learning and take pictures of the students often?
I'm a photojournalist on the side, while I'm at school. I only take pictures at Iowa State or events that somehow relate to Iowa State.
I'm going to take a wild guess that it was his cat. Well, not one of the barn cats. Yes I'm still angry about that.
The cat was actually the girls that's the same girl in both pics. They wouldn't let me take random pictures of other animals without getting permission from the owners, and I wasn't going to wait around for that.Also, they're just barn cats, Speedz. Sometimes they die. I'm kidding, I love our barn cats and it still makes me sad that he died too.
Also, they're just barn cats, Speedz. Sometimes they die. I'm kidding, I love our barn cats and it still makes me sad that he died too.
I'm not sure I can respond without sounding like a douche...but I guess that's almost always the case. Just, you know, try not to let another cat slowly die in agony over the course of a week. Obviously I'd prefer you take it to a vet, as you "love" them and all, but a shotgun is preferable to nothing. Three days is a fair rule of thumb for "this thing ain't snappin' out of it". Cats don't lie and the same spot all day and make painful sounds because they have indigestion.
I'm not sure I can respond without sounding like a douche...but I guess that's almost always the case. Just, you know, try not to let another cat slowly die in agony over the course of a week. Obviously I'd prefer you take it to a vet, as you "love" them and all, but a shotgun is preferable to nothing. Three days is a fair rule of thumb for "this thing ain't snappin' out of it". Cats don't lie and the same spot all day and make painful sounds because they have indigestion.
Wow. You really remember that story. Now I feel bad.
my mouth actually dropped and stayed that way while looking at those pictures. I... did not expect pictures...
Wow. That was fucked up.On an unrelated note, what's that stuff that you take that's supposed to help you sleep better? I've been waking up at like 3 or 4 and not been able to fall back asleep lately...let me know.
Wow. You really remember that story. Now I feel bad.
I dunno, it was a rough story. Don't want to make you feel bad, just want to make sure you go with a different plan of action next time.
that is AWESOME
I know, right? Except they're usually all kinds of messed up in other ways, which is why people don't breed them specifically to have that defect.
my mouth actually dropped and stayed that way while looking at those pictures. I... did not expect pictures...
Mmhm.
On an unrelated note, what's that stuff that you take that's supposed to help you sleep better? I've been waking up at like 3 or 4 and not been able to fall back asleep lately...let me know.
Alcohol?But really, any sleep medication that has Diphenhydramine HCl. Don't get the kind that includes other active ingredients like acetaminophen.
But, then again, at least you didn't try to squeeze into the recently dead animal's body.
"And I thought they smelled bad from the outside."That German Shepherd is indeed awesome. I didn't click on any of the links; is that something we can genetically engineer? In some Crichton book about genetic engineering there was a company that made "perma-puppies."Edit: Apparently those aren't links.
That German Shepherd is indeed awesome. I didn't click on any of the links; is that something we can genetically engineer?
It would be difficult. Stunting growth comes with a lot of undesirable side effects. Skeletal malformations, fur issues, endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes), shortened life spans, etc. There's just too much overlap when it comes to messing with hormones.
you're in finance, right? just stop doing so much cocaine
It's a vicious cycle of uppers and downers. For now let's focus on the downers thankyouverymuch
Alcohol?But really, any sleep medication that has Diphenhydramine HCl. Don't get the kind that includes other active ingredients like acetaminophen.
I thought there was something that started with an M? that was supposed to be great. I use Tylenol PM, but it never actually gets me to fall asleep faster and I feel groggy in the morning. I guess I should just stop being a pussy and up my glass of wine to a liter of Jack.