• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

One of my facebook friends:"Wow mike is a crazy stocker, im so inbaressed & this is why I have no friends or life when hes home"for reelz.Also, "Mike" is in prison.

looks like I'm gonna have to have a dream tonight in which I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF NAPA
haha
What's your relation to her, you know, pre-facebook?
The dude she's talking about, Mike, was a friend of mine when I was a UNION laborer for United Steel Workers Local 310, in the late 90's. He's a really nice guy when he's not drunkenly beating his wife... which is the lady making the quote.

So, doing "Movember" because A) I don't like shaving B) I like having an excuse to not shave C) It's an excuse to see how much facial hair I can really grow (not much).Donate, or not, or whatever. I'm looking at you Dawson. I plan on updating everyday with a similar picture like the one posted. They say "only mustaches" but f that, I'm going full no shaving. http://mobro.co/aherman

sounds like she might need some more education if you know what I mean
Mike's way ahead of you. He gets out on the 15th, and I'm sure he'll be back in before Christmas. I think he's already been in jail 2 other times this year.
sounds like she might need some more education if you know what I mean
I hate you so much for making this joke before I had a chance too and doing it so much better than I would have. seriously though, with that grammar it's really like, I mean it doesn't bother me as much that she gets beat, you know? god I bet she drives in the left lane...

Kneel before Zod.

Sick today.
November 2011 FCP Featured Member of the Month. I'm calling my shot.
One of FCP's original members, Nikki has been part of the boards for going on 7 years and has become very close friends with many here both on and off the board through the FCPHA. She has accumulated over 31K posts and November's featured member! View Nikki's BioCongrats Nik!
Kneel before Zod.
That's just...you know, making the call is impressive enough, but I'm not sure the self-congratulatory post could have been any better.Governator must have seen that and decided to use his powers for our momentary amusement.

Work is exceptionally soul crushing today for some reason. Speedz, I've decided I want to start dating a vet school chick. I dont have anyone in particular in mind at the moment as I'm still in the discovery phase of information gathering. My buddy's wife is currently a vet student and I told her to keep an eye out for me, but I'm not sure how committed she is to this and I feel like I need to be able to prove some worth myself. What kind of things do I need to keep in mind. Or whatever. I don't know. Xoxo,Me

I've decided I want to start dating a vet school chick. I dont have anyone in particular in mind at the moment as I'm still in the discovery phase of information gathering. My buddy's wife is currently a vet student and I told her to keep an eye out for me, but I'm not sure how committed she is to this and I feel like I need to be able to prove some worth myself. What kind of things do I need to keep in mind. Or whatever. I don't know.
Things You Have Going For You-you like animals-you have a puppy at home-most vet classes are 90% female, so they become desperateThings Against You-although the odds are good, the goods are odd-they are mostly 'type a' and super busyRecommendations-mention that you have a "poker buddy" (close enough) who goes to the tufts vet school. yes, i like it. i'm going into clinical rotations in march, i'm nervous about pretending to know what i'm doing. i want to be a small animal vet. etc.-say "I hear vet school is way tougher than med school"...we love that shit-bring up your experience with cows. say you think they have great personalities, whether or not you believe it-if you hate cats, don't admit it. say you just don't have much experience with them-when you ask one out, mention that you know she's probably really busy, but if she gets a free night you'd like to take her to dinner, and give her your information. sets it up as you understanding that school will have to come first. girls get nervous about that, which is what seems to keep some of them from wanting to date casually. also, it makes it easier for you, as you'll just be handing her your info, not asking for hers, so no chance of rejection. plus you don't have to deal with the pressure of making the first call. but, of course, use your best judgement, and if you know one is into you, take charge and ask for the date directly. just trying to make things easy.
Governator must have seen that and decided to use his powers for our momentary amusement.
I'm a precog.
-although the odds are good, the goods are odd
Haha. I haven't heard that one before.Is it a strike against him that he kills animals for fun?**May or may not be true.
Things You Have Going For You-you like animals-you have a puppy at home-most vet classes are 90% female, so they become desperateThings Against You-although the odds are good, the goods are odd-they are mostly 'type a' and super busyRecommendations-mention that you have a "poker buddy" (close enough) who goes to the tufts vet school. yes, i like it. i'm going into clinical rotations in march, i'm nervous about pretending to know what i'm doing. i want to be a small animal vet. etc.-say "I hear vet school is way tougher than med school"...we love that shit-bring up your experience with cows. say you think they have great personalities, whether or not you believe it-if you hate cats, don't admit it. say you just don't have much experience with them-when you ask one out, mention that you know she's probably really busy, but if she gets a free night you'd like to take her to dinner, and give her your information. sets it up as you understanding that school will have to come first. girls get nervous about that, which is what seems to keep some of them from wanting to date casually. also, it makes it easier for you, as you'll just be handing her your info, not asking for hers, so no chance of rejection. plus you don't have to deal with the pressure of making the first call. but, of course, use your best judgement, and if you know one is into you, take charge and ask for the date directly. just trying to make things easy.
I recommend not yelling at her saying you are going to shit on her. But you have hopefully grown out that by now.
Does hunting count as killing animals for fun? Someone always eats them and we follow all the laws.
I'm guessing that in your neck of the woods that's pretty widely accepted, even by vets. Besides, you don't want to date a girl that would be all judgy about that.
Do you have fun doing it?
Heh.
was i the only one super turned on by the girl precog in the movie?
I'm thinking...probably?
Work is exceptionally soul crushing today for some reason. Speedz, I've decided I want to start dating a vet school chick. I dont have anyone in particular in mind at the moment as I'm still in the discovery phase of information gathering. My buddy's wife is currently a vet student and I told her to keep an eye out for me, but I'm not sure how committed she is to this and I feel like I need to be able to prove some worth myself. What kind of things do I need to keep in mind. Or whatever. I don't know. Xoxo,Me
It's just your luck. I took these pictures at the ISU vet school a couple weeks ago...4e9e2c2d38075.image.jpg4e9e296e41430.image.jpgGet 'em, Napa!