I Called In Sick Today

I think $100 is a tall order, internet or not.
Sad, but true.
the strange thing to me is that she doesnt want earbuds. who doesnt wear earbuds in 2011?
She does with her ipod when she runs I think. I don't. They're creepy and uncomfortable.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Hey now that Wang is back posting, can I bring up settling our gambling balance or is this in bad taste and I need to drop it?
Oh hey, what do I owe you? You had a few futures that I never got to grade or anything, so just let me know how those turned out and I'll ship you a Money Order or Western Union thing tomorrow or Mon. It's like, what, 200 or something?
Oh hey, what do I owe you? You had a few futures that I never got to grade or anything, so just let me know how those turned out and I'll ship you a Money Order or Western Union thing tomorrow or Mon. It's like, what, 200 or something?
I want to say all and all around $100 between NFL/NBA but I'll have to check out my spreadsheet at home to be sure. I'll send you a pm later or something. Probabaly what I should have done originally. Thanks, man.
Maybe scrap the $300 Bose idea and upgrade her running headphones to something high quality. You know, if they aren't already.possibilities
Thanks, I think I'm scrapping headphones altogether. Back to the drawing board, I'll let y'all know if I come up with something.
But, you know, as a joke.
Hey, **** you. Mine was supposed to be a joke also. I haven't actually used the site since I bought my XOOM in May.
She doesn't want crappy pyramid scheme headphones.
I'm pretty sure it's legit. *glances around* Trust me. *takes a drag on a cigarette*HERMAN CAIN 2012!
Thanks, I think I'm scrapping headphones altogether. Back to the drawing board, I'll let y'all know if I come up with something.
If it was my birthday, I would want a canoe. Go with that.
more importantly, why do you want them? why not get good headphones?
Ummm they're NOISE CANCELLING head phones! You see how much he tells us stories about castrating horses with his teeth and such. Imagine the crap she has to listen to!
Canoe...can...cans...boobs...I'll get her a bra.
A buddy of mine got a bonus from work. I asked if he had plans for the money and he said he was going to buy something for his wife then use the rest forsome home improvement project he was working on. So I asked what he was going to get his wife and he says that there is a "7 way" bra at Victoria Secret that she's been wanting. "..." So I ask, "Wait, you're going to buy your wife a BRA as a gift???" he says "Yeah, something she's been wanting and and if it makes her tits look better it's a gift for me too. Win, win!"Heh

Well I'm pretty sure if we tax Napa's unexpected $100 gambling windfall at 100%, and then give that to Speedz for his ladyfriend's birthday he can get her what she wants and then it's BJ's for all of us.Dawson has good timing (so far)...bought into the market on the morning of October 4thdawsonportfolio.pngALPHA! BETA!!

I want to say all and all around $100 between NFL/NBA but I'll have to check out my spreadsheet at home to be sure. I'll send you a pm later or something. Probabaly what I should have done originally. Thanks, man.
Yeah, I just completely forgot. My usual settle number with people is 250ish, so whenever I owe someone (or someone owes me) less than that, it drops right out of my head. I don't have your contact info any more -- I'm currently, dead serious, using an LG Chocolate from like 2007 -- but you can text me your address/balance, too, if you want. It might take me a few hours to respond, though, as I don't have a keyboard, or T9
Dawson has good timing (so far)...bought into the market on the morning of October 4th
I'm aug 22, have over half of it in SPY, so... mine's not gonna deviate much. I mean, I guess you're in financials to be beating the market so bad? today was just retarded.
Yikes. It must be so hard not to constantly remind the client that he/she is a horrible human being that deserves to rot in prison for as long as possible.
Speaking of...theres about 15 of us at work that do a weekly 20 game pick'em, costs $1, .75 goes to the weekly pool and .25 goes to season pool where overall winner wins. Basically just something to do for fun. Well, I won last week and usually the guy that runs it pays you right away on Monday, but this morning I get to work to an email saying he's sorry he hasn't paid me yet but he's still trying to track down money from some people. Like wtf, it's a gd dollar. Throw it in an envelope and inter office mail it if you're to lazy to go walk to his desk. Ffs. It's the principle of the matter. I just gave the guy running it $12 at the beginning of the season to be done with it. Now I'm pissed.

Jokes on you cause I'm actually terrible and am down this year overall, but at least I'm not Shake, amirite?Edit: not to mention, most of the balance with Wang is from me placing bets for my roommate,which I then just paid him myself since I didn't know when I'd settle with wangEdit 2: in really digging having a nice looking bed when it's all made up and shit. Think I might go buy some pillows to put in the shams this weekend. Also, going to trolling for some D since I'm apparently gay now.Edit 3: I was thinking shakes post was in reference to wangs clients "ducking" him for <250 balances. Now I feel like an idiot (moreso than usual)