• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Steve's got jokes, everybody. Think I might subway and a bag of their jalapeño chips to celebrate. Might even get one of those sweet tempurpedic pillows.Edit: you're future child is Asian, yes? If you don't name her/him An-Yong I think there might be problems. Still holds true if in wrong about the child's race. Name him/her An-Yong. You owe us.

Steve's got jokes, everybody. Think I might subway and a bag of their jalapeño chips to celebrate. Might even get one of those sweet tempurpedic pillows.Edit: you're future child is Asian, yes? If you don't name her/him An-Yong I think there might be problems. Still holds true if in wrong about the child's race. Name him/her An-Yong. You owe us.
It's a rare thing.Your subway has jalapeno chips? I would get the chips if mine had them. My choice is baked lays, fritos, or cheddar ruffles. Blah! Not worth it at all.Yes he is Asian. Sorry already paid for his name change. His name is Jin. But his intials are JFAB. J-FAB! He is soooo going to be a DJ!
Sometimes I just don't know about this thread.
Why? We just totally saved Napa from making THE WORST DECISION OF HIS LIFE.
Shake, it was The Walking Dead, season 2 premiere.
No! It was so much funnier with him being unable to figure it out. Like the office episode when Andy can't come up with the product in the "Give me a break..." song.
Subway is really branching out.
Heh.
Hmmm, I thought you didn't like Lost.
No I was a pretty big fan of Lost actually. Jin's given name was Suhjin. We were planning on using Nathan if it was a boy but when we first saw Jin we knew Nathan didn't fit so we took the Suh off and went with Jin. Didn't even make the connection to Lost until my mom said something. But I like the name and it fits him well I think.
"Bringing it back every so often adds to the excitement," said Marta Fearon, McDonald's U.S. marketing director, who added that she's not sure if the McRib will reappear in stores every fall.
TEASING BITCH
No! It was so much funnier with him being unable to figure it out. Like the office episode when Andy can't come up with the product in the "Give me a break..." song.
To be honest, I haven't seen The Walking Dead or listened to whatever song Shake is talking about.I don't know why Shake hasn't seen The Walking Dead though. Fucking zombies, man.It's probably because he doesn't have cable.
What was the joke?Let's be bed-buddies! That may be at the top of the list of the gayest things I've ever said. And it's a long list.
That bed set is super gay. The new one Napa found is way better.
I've got to say, for the first time in my life I make my bed every morning, because returning to it looking like that makes it so inviting. It comes with the little throw pillows, and I even got the big square pillows for the shams (shams?). It looks fantastic.
That bed set is super gay. ...
Sorry you have terrible taste and can't appreciate a comfortable bed. What's more, the things going on in that bed are super unchristian. I mean, they're between myself and a woman, but still, I can't imagine your people would approve of that kind of action, especially between unwed partners.
Oh...no.

Yeah, I typically make my bed every morning because I spend quite a lot of time in my room and coming home to a nice, clean room just puts me in a better mood. I don't know how I feel about having to deal with shams and shit now though. They might just get stored under the bed until the time comes where a lady friend is visiting (ha!).

or cheddar ruffles. Blah! Not worth it at all.
Wait, what? Cheddar ruffles are awesome.
Oh, what could have been. *shakes fist at sky*
Oh my goodness, I hope so. CW!
Sorry you have terrible taste and can't appreciate a comfortable bed.
I'm not sure what these have to do with each other.
I don't know how I feel about having to deal with shams and shit now though. They might just get stored under the bed until the time comes where a lady friend is visiting (ha!).
Yeah, that's fair. Although I'm telling you, give it a shot once or twice to see how it feels. We all don't have to live the bare-bones brvheart life of fold-out cots with scratchy sheets and the bare minimum of lumpy pillows.
I'm not sure what these have to do with each other.
You think my bed set is womanish and you seem as if you wouldn't appreciate entering a bedroom to a nicely made, cozy looking bed.

Sometimes, in vet school, the person next to you asks a question, and the lecturer gives this answer while looking right next to you so you can't even crack a smile: "It would have to be a really big bitch for you to get a finger back there."