I Called In Sick Today

at this moment i cannot remember if i've ever eaten a mcrib. seems likely that i have, i just dont remember it. people were over for a friends birthday and to watch the world series (lots of people from st. louis). everything was going well until my IBS acted up. missed pujols' second yacktown. had to stay in when they left for the bar. feeling light and free right now though, so i got that going for me.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

oh good lord why did I have "the who's" there? jesus christ, I mean I was drunk and all, but confusing the who with the cure? and I mean I wasn't even thinking of the who either, I knew it was the cure, so why the hell did I type the who? and why am I now obsessing over this so much? weirder.but seriously, everybody please youtube adele's cover of lovesong and then tell me what show recently used it in an episode. I couldn't find anything from google myself.

Speedz,You just found wegman's? Enjoy. Best place ever. The dim sum is shockingly above average.Also, the pick and mix candy section is unreal.

CSI: Miami, you dumb fuck.

You just found wegman's? Enjoy. Best place ever. The dim sum is shockingly above average.
Nice. We're going back tonight to actually get food from the premade bars...I'll be going with a mix of chinese/dim sum/thai. Only foregoing (is that a word?) the indian because I had some last night. I mean, it was frozen Trader Joe's indian, but it still was enough to allow me to focus on other stuff tonight.I'm pretty excited, obviously.

Sup queers, I've done way more searching for this shit than I care for and this is the best option I've found before I just go with a solid gray, black or white since I've decided on those colors. Is this an acceptable bed set for a 24 yr old dude? Probably gonna go with nice gray sheets since I like gray. 1def4e43.jpg

Meh, it's ok. Keep looking...I feel like you want a design with more solid colors. Or, I feel like that's what I want for you. In fact, I want you to have the same thing I have, which I bought last month. Let me see if I can find it online.How do Danes say that Aunt Flo is in town?Edit: On second glance, definitely don't get that.

So, uh, hetero males have bed sets like that? Huh.
Ok, first of all, that's a very masculine bed set. I mean...right? It...wait...isn't it?I've got to say, for the first time in my life I make my bed every morning, because returning to it looking like that makes it so inviting. It comes with the little throw pillows, and I even got the big square pillows for the shams (shams?). It looks fantastic.
Me to Buddy - "Hey, you want to know how I know I'm having sex tonight?"Buddy - "How?"Me - "I'm stronger than every girl in this bar"
What's the joke?

It's settled then. I will be going to one of the JCP's the site says has in stock and purchasing. Maybe even get a different set of sheets depending on the thread count since I don't see it on the website. This is a major relief for me.Edit: gracias, mi amigoEdit 2: my old ag teacher from HS was a graduate of my frat and I ran into him at a grad tailgate this weekend at homecoming and we had a good time reminiscing over the quality instructional videos we watched. He also informed me that turns out our old guidance counselor was actually having an affair with the principal that we frequently joked about but never thought it was actually happening. She was the worst guidance counselor, too. She once told me that a certain teacher would often come into her office crying because students were not taking him seriously in his first two years. Who tells a freshmen that?