I Called In Sick Today

What's a gay five? A simultaneous mutual package grab?
It's just a really, super-gay high-five. I usually just scream something really gay --
-- before offering a lame high-five.
I still can't believe you have a twin bed. And it gets really hot where you live, and you probably don't have A/C...or, if you do, it doesn't work well. How the hell do you sleep? I need the queen even when alone so I can constantly shift to the cold area of the sheets.
There is nothing worse than having to sleep when it's like 90 degrees. When I lived in Kalamazoo my A/C broke in the middle of a vicious summer heatwave, and it just so happened that my best friend's broke at the same time. We were both miserable, so the first night we bought 6 fans and $50 worth of ice. No matter what we did, though, we couldn't get a sleeping area below 90. The next day we found out my A/C wasn't going to be fixed for a week, and his for 5 days. Desperate and exhausted, we slept in our cars with the engine on and the A/C cranked. The day after that, we bought 2 window A/C units and "installed" them in his living room. We got the temp down to 50, and kept it there for a week.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

fuck FINE before I saw you
Too late.
I'm so tired that my eyes hurt and won't focus.
Melatonin. Jesus christ, man, get yourself on a normal schedule.
We have more in common than I previously thought.
I don't know. With those shoulders, you could probably just lift the horse up and shake off whatever's causing the skin problem.
You should consider sleeping more.
What are you, a human doctor?
It's just a really, super-gay high-five. I usually just scream something really gay --
-- before offering a lame high-five.
I watch the Louie "It will fit!" routine multiple times weekly.
Desperate and exhausted, we slept in our cars with the engine on and the car running..
I've done this. It helps to have an SUV.Speak of, I'm really happy to have an SUV, but it still bothers me a bit to know that I used to rant about how they're so ridiculous. In fact, if one was so inclined, one could probably find me doing so on this very site. Although I'm not sure why one would be that interested. One can take my word for it.

Update on my roommates pup for the nobody interested...I asked my roommate about trying another trainer and he said that this guy is "the best in the Midwest" otherwise he would. But he seems to have relented on getting rid of her and will probabaly just keep her as a house dog and also get another hunting dog. Re: Equine DermatologyOne time I was riding my horse and noticed one side of his face seemed a little puffy and upon further examination it was, so I had the vet come out. Turns out it was some sort of abcess and once he lanced it the most vile smelling puss (one of the few things I've ever smelled) drained out. And then like half of the skin on his face fuking fell off and so I had a gd Harvey Dent looking horse for a few weeks until it grew back and I had to put this cream shit on it daily. It was pretty gross.

see that's the problem... I can go to sleep just fine. same time every night. but then I'll wake up at like 2 and not be able to go back to sleep. I eventually just give up after an hour or so and get up and go to work. even happens on saturdays sometimes.edit: god damn, napa

My brother just told me he has an extra queen size sleep number bed I could have had for free. Something that could have been brought to my attention yesterday. It's yours if you wanna come and get it shake.

once he lanced it the most vile smelling puss (one of the few things I've ever smelled) drained out.
But did you still cry hysterically and tell the vet that just to smell anything was a beautiful experience?
see that's the problem... I can go to sleep just fine. same time every night. but then I'll wake up at like 2 and not be able to go back to sleep. I eventually just give up after an hour or so and get up and go to work. even happens on saturdays sometimes.
The melatonin isn't just to put you to sleep. It's to keep you asleep for a few full cycles.

Yeah, I usually don't bring that story up when people say "yeah, but you are missing so much! I'd kill myself" although maybe I should and be like "yeah, we'll the few things I have smelled were terrible, so, no thanks...also, thanks for making me feel even worse about something I have zero control over by saying that you would literally end your life in my position"

Update on my roommates pup for the nobody interested...I asked my roommate about trying another trainer and he said that this guy is "the best in the Midwest" otherwise he would. But he seems to have relented on getting rid of her and will probabaly just keep her as a house dog and also get another hunting dog.
Well, he's a good salesman if nothing else. Highly doubt the "best in the Midwest" description from what you've said. Not that I expected him to change his mind. I just hate to see someone give up on such a young pup for not doing what it shouldn't be able to doat this point anyway.

Sweet bowl.

oh well I forgot to mention that I do take melatonin every now and again, including last night, and apparently it doesn't work.
You did forget to mention that. Dick. Go to a damn doctor then...if you're not going to be paid anything, you might as well take advantage of the health plan.
Yeah, I usually don't bring that story up when people say "yeah, but you are missing so much! I'd kill myself" although maybe I should and be like "yeah, we'll the few things I have smelled were terrible, so, no thanks...also, thanks for making me feel even worse about something I have zero control over by saying that you would literally end your life in my position"
Meh, you're not missing out on that much. Except the scent of a woman.
guess I'm not a wandering sleeper.
incidents last night:woke up with a start thinking I had just witnessed my dad's violent deathwoke up thinking I'd left the front door unlocked. actually had to go check it before going back to sleep.woke up with the light above my bedboard turned on. don't know how it got turned on.occasionally I will actually just come to be fully awake and in the midst of turning on my light and running out of the room. like, I think I'm hearing an animal in the room with me, or something. I'm not really sure, always thoroughly confused when I stop to think about what I'm doing.oh, and half way to work this morning, I got the idea in my head that I might not have closed the garage door. I tried to fight it off, but then did the math on how long it'd take me to work off (at my current pay) whatever could be stolen in those three hours. I turned around and checked it at the expense of being 10 minutes late. I mean, of course it was closed, but the thought was going to drive me nuts between 9-12.
oh, and half way to work this morning, I got the idea in my head that I might not have closed the garage door. I tried to fight it off, but then did the math on how long it'd take me to work off (at my current pay) whatever could be stolen in those three hours. I turned around and checked it at the expense of being 10 minutes late. I mean, of course it was closed, but the thought was going to drive me nuts between 9-12.
Is there a lot of tractor implement theft in Kansas?

for a while there I was waking up every single night around 11 thinking I had forgotten to make my sandwich for lunch. I mean I never once have forgotten, but still I wake up.

for a while there I was waking up every single night around 11 thinking I had forgotten to make my sandwich for lunch. I mean I never once have forgotten, but still I wake up.
And it's not like you can't just make it at 3 when you get up.

I wish I had the motivation to bring lunch to work. I mean, I haven't cooked anything other than pizza for the past 2-3 months. Either just get subway or eat some leftovers from my friends parents when they have me over for dinner or when my roommates gf makes us dinner occasionally. I eat about once to no times a day.