Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

: (
I'm wondering why this post has changed from its original form. ARE YOU AFRAID NAPA? woke up at 2:30 this morning. couldn't go back to sleep. so now I've been up for a few hours washing clothes and listening to the national. I really don't like me very much.
I'm wondering why this post has changed from its original form. ARE YOU AFRAID NAPA? woke up at 2:30 this morning. couldn't go back to sleep. so now I've been up for a few hours washing clothes and listening to the national. I really don't like me very much.
Cause it made me look like I was just trying to be a dick and I wasn't, so I changed it.And don't worry, I don't really like you very much either.
woke up at 2:30 this morning. couldn't go back to sleep. so now I've been up for a few hours washing clothes and listening to the national. I really don't like me very much.
You know I dreamed about you.
"Hello! It's fucking hot outside!"Gay five!
What's a gay five? A simultaneous mutual package grab?
I think the moment's passed.
I still can't believe you have a twin bed. And it gets really hot where you live, and you probably don't have A/C...or, if you do, it doesn't work well. How the hell do you sleep? I need the queen even when alone so I can constantly shift to the cold area of the sheets.
I still can't believe you have a twin bed. And it gets really hot where you live, and you probably don't have A/C...or, if you do, it doesn't work well. How the hell do you sleep? I need the queen even when alone so I can constantly shift to the cold area of the sheets.
no I've got a window unit. guess I'm not a wandering sleeper. although apparently I'm not much of a sleeper at all. I'm so tired that my eyes hurt and won't focus.