I Called In Sick Today

Which would you prefer? I think as long as it's not nuts or head, the fastball has to be less painful. I do think the anticipation would be worse if it was Justin Verlander winding up to hit you rather than in a batting cage or something.
I go with the taser. Less risk of doing permanent damage. The ball could break some ribs or even
. Unless I was a fat guy, in which case I'd go with the fastball.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

That was ridiculous. I think he is obviously tired but still a tired JV is quite a spectacle. I just need them to get to game 7 because Fister vs Lewis is not even fair.
How is it not fair? Fister has been their best pitcher so far. Looking forward to Scherzer tomorrow night, but he can be so hit or miss. Been fantastic, but it doesn't take a lot to mess up his delivery and make him extra wild.

I took a horse kick to the neck/face. I can't imagine a 90 mph fastball would hurt more than that and I'd risk the permanent damage chance. Feel like a tazer would just be like "AWWWWW...ok done" where you'd probabaly feel the fastball for a few days. I don't think this really adds much other than I wanted to say I've been kicked in the face and it wasn't that bad.Edit: horse wasn't shod though. That probabaly would have broke my jaw.

How is it not fair? Fister has been their best pitcher so far.
That was my point. Fister vs Lewis, Fister is by far the better pitcher. That is why I said I need them to get to game 7 because I think the odds will be in the Tigers favor. But as you said, Max is not been consistent all season.
I don't get it. Do they really think you might not be able to use the fryer?
Right???
The quick way to make grilled cheese:white-trash-repairs-without-cleaning-toaster-first-get-broken-toaster.jpgPlease be aware of this common mistake when attempting Toaster Grilled Cheese:baf3cf76-0d78-42c0-b028-a0b45c33f7f9.jpg
I don't understand the second picture.
yorke's gonna have to explain that one. and I mean, the idea is novel and all, but where's the butter? you expect me to eat a grilled cheese sandwich without the butter crust on both sides? yeah, go ahead and fuck right off right now cause that shit is NEVER gonna happen. the fucking nerve of some people.guess where I'm going today
That was my point. Fister vs Lewis, Fister is by far the better pitcher. That is why I said I need them to get to game 7 because I think the odds will be in the Tigers favor. But as you said, Max is not been consistent all season.
Ha, he said Fister.
Horizontal impulse from toaster + gravity = toast on floor!!(The cheese on the floor doesn't seem all that melted, though, so I'm slightly skeptical of the entire situation.

gonna probably buy me a brooks brothers dress shirt tomorrow then come back, put it on, and watch mad men. GOD DAMN I'M FLY.

brooks brothers is some amazing shit. i have a few shirts from there. and some cuff links. you know those silk knot ones, yeah i dig those. anyways, looking sharp, shakey.
as a disclaimer though, I'm going to the outlet store, not a regular store, and I've never been there so I'm not quite sure what to expect. some outlets have pretty much the same thing as the stores and some have much cheaper versions, and I don't know where brooks brothers falls. gonna give it a shot either way though, cause I mean it's just gotta happen.
said it before and I'll say it again, I know what you're talking about maybe 5% of the time. nice pictures! of something!