Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Beans - Our garbage disposal doesn't work. When one flicks the switch nothing happens. It's starting to smell pretty bad, so any help is appreciated. If there's an easy fix let me know, otherwise we'll just pay someone to fix it.<3 Dawson

Beans - Our garbage disposal doesn't work. When one flicks the switch nothing happens. It's starting to smell pretty bad, so any help is appreciated. If there's an easy fix let me know, otherwise we'll just pay someone to fix it.<3 Dawson
1. Drain cleaner.2. Stop putting used condoms down it.

I deleted it because I'm a pussy and didn't want her to be offended since it seems like her family is all over her facebook, but still thought I should show you guys. It's like the good/bad old days!badidea.jpg

Circuit breaker.
1. Drain cleaner.2. Stop putting used condoms down it.
You're thinking of egg shells. Or toilets. Or something.
badidea.jpg
What are you blacking out in the bottom of LG's picture? And why are you blacking anything out anyway? And why do cargo pants have so many pockets? What are we doing with all these pockets?And you definitely shouldn't put toilets down the garbage disposal. I don't even know how you might attempt such a thing.
What are you blacking out in the bottom of LG's picture? And why are you blacking anything out anyway? And why do cargo pants have so many pockets? What are we doing with all these pockets?
I don't know, maybe she doesn't want that child's face to be on here.I don't know, because I'm weird about putting private(ish) photos on a public website. Like you, of all people, should be asking me that question.Because I need them! Wallet in one, cellphone and keys in another, small extra ones to house stuff like lighters, a bag in case of unexpected dog poop, etc.
And you definitely shouldn't put toilets down the garbage disposal. I don't even know how you might attempt such a thing.
Condoms down toilets. CONDOMS DOWN TOILETS!
I deleted it because I'm a pussy and didn't want her to be offended since it seems like her family is all over her facebook, but still thought I should show you guys. It's like the good/bad old days!badidea.jpg
You know, if she wasn't so nosy about your private life she would definitely de-friend you on FB after seeing this.
Def not Beans but, been there before.While not working/switch turned off, reach in and make sure there is nothing caught down in there like a spoon or something that could be jamming it. Then, at the bottom of the disposal there is a (usually) red reset button. Give that a push and try again.
Def not Beans but, been there before.While not working/switch turned off, reach in and make sure there is nothing caught down in there like a spoon or something that could be jamming it. Then, at the bottom of the disposal there is a (usually) red reset button. Give that a push and try again.
Will do. I can verify that there's nothing stuck (it's been broken a few months, and it started smelling pretty bad a month or so ago so we got all the disgusting food out of there). Didn't see a red reset button but I'll try that...after somebody cleans it out again.
So, are we betting on who's the father?Option 1: JeffStratOption 2: loogieOption 3: turd fergusonOption 4: Sal ParazumaOption 5: Dawson Leery
well she did have me ship 20 mL of my sperm over to her a long time ago, but she said it was for an art project so it can't be me
Even better
The wrench part of that picture is very important if you hear a humming when you turn it on. If you hear absolutely nothing, like you said, then try the reset button and test you plug with something else to make sure it works. It's possible that the circuit was tripped in the "fuse" box.

That allen wrench and reset button was two of the main reasons I was the only kid in high school to have a six seventy one blower sticking out of his hood...Quick story before the drunken stupor turns into sleepYesterday my oxygen bottle ran out in the middle of a project so I jumped in the closest car available, which turned out to be a street legal Datsun race car. The bottle fit perfectly between the seats with the valve resting on the cross bar of the roll cage. Looked like a big nitrous bottleAnyway, I roared into the parking lot of the local AirGas place and backed the rig up to the loading dock....things went downhill from there..."Cen I hep ya?""Yeah...I need to exchange that cylinder out there""K..."(idiot walks over to door and peeks out)"Uhhh...you out there in that there car?""Yeah""I caint lets ya leave with a bottle in that there car""Huh?""Is illegal to transport them in a car...gotta be in a truck""Ah...go ahead and exchange it and Ill leave the hatch up""Kaint do it""..."(idiot goes about his business and pretends Im not there)At this point I was more pissed about going back to the shop than how the idiot was pulling a "better than thou" stunt on me. Never one to be screwed with, I calmly walked outside, loaded the cylinder back up, and pulled into the parking lot next door...(phone rings)"Yeah?""You get my text?""Good...since youre at lunch drive over here to the gas place... I need your truck for a minute"(fifteen minutes later Beans enters the gas place again)"Im back with a truck""Ya are?""Yep...exchange the bottle please"(Blank look from idiot as he looks outside again at the truck sitting next to the Datsun)"Thatll be forty eight fifty""Put it on the Icewater Mechanical account please"(Beans grabs receipt and follows guy outside where he places the cylinder in the truck)"Thank ya""You betsha"Of course as soon as he walked away I took the bottle out of the truck and placed it into the car so my buddy could go back to work. You could tell he wanted to say something but I beat him to the punch..."Listen for the boom, buddy....Im gonna smoke all the fuckin way home"GOOD NIGHT AND DRIVE SAFELY!You get my last pm Guap?

I don't really care very much about Steve Jobs dying, not any more than I care about anyone dying from cancer at age 56. Is is because I don't own any Apple products? Because, judging by facebook, this is VERY sad. Like, much more sad than natural disasters that kill thousands of people...but, then again, those people were probably sooper poor.

I had to think for a moment or two about who he was...Speaking of visionaries, I was slumped in the recliner a few moments ago when all the sudden I jumped up, shook off the dizzy spell, and rushed up to the office to take notes before the dream was forgottenPicture this...A large buck deer. State record material. Super observant from years of being hunted. Living on posted municipal property around a lake patrolled by game wardens. According to reconnaissance intel from kid of unnamed hunter never strays within arrow range of non posted land. Many residents within earshot of location. Basically untouchable, right?Nope. Now fathom this... Cheap crossbow bought at pawnshop or on craigslist. Hollow out the fore end back to the butt stock. Insert suppressed twenty two magnum with a short barrel inside it. Trigger for crossbow is actually trigger for gun. Foot cocking strap is threaded into end of suppressor and removable in seconds for additional camouflage. Removable plate on side to access the chamber for reloading. Ill call it.... the iLashIm considering iBow, iSight, and iBeDamned as wellHopefully it wont en up being iHavetherighttoremainsilent...

We dream/daydream about very different things. Mine tend to be complete impossibilities. It must be nice to dream of things you can conceivably make happen...I mean, whether or not you should is one thing, but you could.

me2: [opens thread]sick thread: 76 User(s) are reading this topic (74 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users). 1 Members: loogieSickinfo2: ...Hopefully it wont en up being iHavetherighttoremainsilent...loogie: [typing]me2: laughitup.jpgloogie: ssssnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkeeee!